Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

It can only helps to make some decisions, but you are the only one who needs to make the decisions. There are a lot of people who are talking against bitcoin, cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Otherwise is it important what some people said about cryptocurrency, like Tim Drapper and Steve Wozniak.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Daily monitoring of crypto money is very important.
You need to do good graphics. It's easier to make money by charting.
Study the analysis well. Follow the experts on social media.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

I used to read Analytics, but now there are a lot of high-profile statements that do not come true. So I stopped trusting analysts even with a high reputation. It feels like the words they said are meaningless.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

I listen to them but most times i don't take their words because crypto  market is not been control by anyone, it is control by demand and supply, so most times I won't take their words and some things i will take their words, it demands on my opinion.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
Predictions will never be true, only part may be right, but in my opinion can still believe in, but do not expect too high, set expectations lower than expected 50% is reasonable, as you see Experts predict that BTC prices will rise to $ 50,000 by 2018, but by that time BTC prices were below $ 8,000. Small investors like us will ask, so when will the BTC reach $ 50,000. That is unbelievable.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

I don't believe with them all because they are creating their own opinion about the future of crypto. In my understand there is a lot of them are giving wrong prediction about the future of the crypto. And i know some of them even created so many non sense prediction about that. The analyst can't be trusted even if the analyst has a big name.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

No I don't listen to the well known analysts as I think it is far to easy for them to shill specific coins and orchestrate pump and dump schemes to suit themselves. I prefer to find out what I can through Organic rather than promoted means.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Frankly speaking if you believe in the project of your coin than you don't have to read about any analysis regarding it. If it has a future then the price will grow automatically. Also you are right in saying that predicting prices in crypto markets isn't that easy and most of the time these analysts turn out to be wrong.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

I do my own research. I had not bought any altcoin they had promoted. Also not all the coins price they bought gone up. Cryptomarket is really not predictable.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

If you want to earn a lot of money, you shouldn't listen any other people how to invest your money. Without any own knowledge you don't become rich.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Theres no wrong in reading articles specially when it tackles important features of every coins or the project and what is the purpose of it to help the community.

But it doesn't mean this is enough reason to be trusted,because scammers is great in promises,their sugar coated tongue .we still need to make researches and deep analyzation about the potential of each coins

cryptorTUX

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

You are right that none can predict the market but everybody of us have the ability to speculate and if your speculation turns out to be true that is great for you. I don't trust anyone with any kind of analytics as I do think in my mind that most of those guys are trying and looking into shilling their own coin more than doing anything else. It is hard to believe people these days specially some random ones from from the Internet.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

Lately, I've been spending less time predicting. The calm is quite long and the "Spring Blossoming" did not happen. I don't even want to comment on the current situation, I just try not to think about it. I know that in the long run, everything will be fine.
Well, I am pleased with some of my successful investments in Zilliqa and Wanchain. These are examples of growth even in a low market.

Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

I look and believe you nobody asks for their thoughts, you can just listen, but the choice is always for you!

vaso11

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

I agree with your opinion. Now it's very difficult to predict something because the market is very volatile

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

I don't want to see it, now all kinds of software analysis. There are various experts called analysis, and later found no soft use. It sometimes takes luck to make money.

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

To study and read news every day is just necessary for trading, but technical analysis is also important, the signals of technical analysis can not be simply ignored, but 100% can not be trusted. I listen only to one analyst from the entire Internet network.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Oniko

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Analysts are mistaken as often as the weather forecasters.

When bitcoin grows, they give a positive outlook and emphasize it by analytics, when bitcoin falls - they draw a negative outlook.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

It is also useful to read. But it seems wrong to be guided by what the blind people write. It makes more sense to take advantage of several different articles to give you an idea.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

I never belive them because they are just shit of written things. Crypto currency is very egoist and it can do whatever it wants at any time.

Just take an example of today, here all the crypto currencies dropped sharply by many more folds and thus all the predictions of getting up surges and stuff went out for nothing !

So tell me how do you think we should start trusting them at all.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

I first analyze everything myself, draw my conclusions and compare it with professional analysts. But trust analysts are not worth it as they themselves are not sure about this, as they themselves expect.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

For now, I just believe in my intuition because there are lot of available predictions and I can't decide to whose or what analysis I have to follow. Fortunately, following my intuition has given me some positive outcome.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
olari

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

For me all these analysts are like a crowd of fortunetellers, who point poke one's finger at the sky, some of them turns out to be guessed, but no more. Yes, analysts are good at financial sphere, but the crypto world is too unstable and not balanced, so any predictions is no more than guess at a coffee house.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

I have the same opinion as you, because too much money I lost, blindly believing the words of all sorts of "experts." They give us their advice without bearing any responsibility for the consequences, earn on viewing their video blogs. But we just lose ...
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

I read the articles and watch the news. This partially helps to make a choice when buying some crypto currency, however, everyone should make a decision on their own and responsibility for the result is only you.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

It will be unwise to put your resources into an investment you haven't really understood so reading Cryptocurrency articles and journals can be very helpful however just as in real life business one should be responsible for his/her investment decision. So I don't always go with articles especially when it comes to price predictions.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

I do not listen to them, I believe that this is only an assumption, I can myself make such predictions to rely only on myself!
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

If my own opinion, I usually read what they offer in the tread and at their whitepaper, and from there usually ico can be successful and regained much support
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

I used to listen to John McAfee when he counseled coins and they really went up in price! You can make money on his advice, but very quickly, not in the long term. Recently he advised MTC and she grew in 5 times! And I saw on his Twitter that he was promoting the coin for $ 250,000 so I stopped trusting him.
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Maybe your right that no one can predict what will be happen on crypto in the future. But sometime prediction of analyst is accurate based on thier analysis in the market cap volume and price trend of crypto. I always reading the new and article issued by different famous analyst because their release areticle have a basis and also, reading their article can give an additional information regarding the price prediction of crypto in the futrlure based on the current situation of cryptos' price.
Lari.Dronov

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

I listen to the opinions of investors who invest themselves, for example, to the site icodrops

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ivanleon

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

I do not listen to analysts either, they can not accurately predict the cryptocurrency rate, as the market is often reeling from bad or good news.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

I don't usually read articles about price prediction only titles that can catch my attention. You're right about no one could predict where the market will go. However, analysts are not called analyst for nothing. They are analyst because they can analyze the market. They are not always correct but their analysis has basis, always. You can treat their prediction as a guide but always expect the opposite. This is just looking at the north and south at the same time. You should have counter measures when the guide results to something bad.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

I usually do not listen to those Youtuber, or FB analytical stuff, I think they drag too much and think they are pundit, which they are not. All they talk rubbish to get more subscriber so they can make money out of views and traffic.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Consider but don't rely on them because they are just speculating either, analyzing the market charts, recent news, trends and its history but some of them are exaggerated speculators like they are predicting the price of a certain coin will reach unbelievable price in just a short time without any consideration as to how it will flood its demand like that.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

Yes mate reading articles and their predictions is my best way on how to gain good in trading specially those whos giving some tips on telegram i have been earning good this past months and i believe that they are the most promising person to help our economy grow as they giving pride to profit on us
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

A big NO. Most of these so-called "analysts" on Youtube have no clue over the underlying stuff like cryptography, distributed computing etc. And there is a very good chance that they are paid to do the reviews. So I would do my own research and decide if the token is worth my investment.
churaCull

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

A big NO. Most of these so-called "analysts" on Youtube have no clue over the underlying stuff like cryptography, distributed computing etc. And there is a very good chance that they are paid to do the reviews. So I would do my own research and decide if the token is worth my investment.
I think it is better to listen. If you have a couple of persons that can tell you interesting things and you find their information useful - why not.
You can listen for them but you do not have to act exactly as they said Wink
iAMawi123

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

Yes, I just listen, but I don't really apply what they are saying. We cannot really forecast its prices, we cannot predict how far it will go. Some other analyst tend to exaggerate so, I guess I'll pass.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
hamster fat

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

I think it makes sense to read news and analytical reviews, but it's important to always have your own opinion. You should always make decisions on your own and create your own strategy for work in the market.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
profitbezpredela

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

Yes, I'm studying a lot of different analysts. And some of them I believe. But I agree with you, it is impossible to completely predict the movement of the market.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

To me, no analysis is exactly fitting the crypto money market. For this reason, it may be more useful to act on positive or negative news, expectations.
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

I always read the ICO project analyst before investing. It is necessary to try to collect as much as possible the information about the project in order to make a decision for investment.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

Many of these forward-looking price estimates are in vain. Not all, maybe, but the vast majority. For this reason, you should do your own analysis yourself.
Hammerman

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Of course, no one can guess the direction of the market. We can only guess. But aside from the analytics about the dynamics of the market, there is an analytics on crypto projects. The fact is that the analysis helps you decide on investing in a particular project.
Since we have touched on this topic, pay attention to the Remme project. Remme has a fairly good development potential. Fresh ideas and solutions for identification.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

I feel some times, there analysis might be true to some extent, but not 100% accurate. You can follow some, but combining different analyses together to make your own judgement. Although, not all analysis is true, some just say theirs in order to gain audience through the media.
Personally i make most of my decisions from self analysis and this has always worked out well for me, except on rare occasions.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

I read a lot of literature.There is no sense in trusting analysts.Listen can be but trust in no way case cannot be.It's better to decide everything in your head.It will be more reliable
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Even I, I do not believe analysis because the market do not base on that way but on traders and investors, mostly it is dependent on the hard work of the team.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

Partly I can agree with you. Most of the crypto analytics are telling nonsense because actually nobody knows where the market is going to go. But still, I prefer to read or watch videos with the analytics I trust. They are trusted ones for me. They are more experienced in this market and spend more time analyzing the market and upcoming news/events. That is why it is worth listening to them because they can know or take into account something that you wouldn't know. At the same time, the final decision for any actions must be only your personal. I listen to the information, analyze how it correlates with my personal views and then I decide whether it is worth to take into account received information from them or not.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

I prefer to think my own head and not listen to analysts and do not watch sites with ratings. But sometimes their opinion can be useful.
Swenna

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

I don't believe much in analytics. Mostly their claims are often exaggerated and don't really come true. Althpugh,nI often use their claim for techmucal analysis especially in terms of identifying a coin's resistance barriers and its trends.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

I do not really believe in things like that, they often say what people want to hear, all those words are nonsense, even when BTC dump, if they say BTC will be bullish in a few weeks or a few months, I will not believe, because which controls the market is not him, but the HOLDER, the influence of the analysts experts is very small

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

yes indeed no one knows about the future of all people can only guess sometimes to be right and wrong, do best not to make other people fall into the same abyss

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ejawusa

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

I rarely read things that are analytics, because in my opinion no one knows the future crypto market in the future, so I am not believe with the analysis from famous analysts.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
vbscarred

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

I do not believe analysts. because I think that this is only a way to manage the crowd. That they said buy it and buy everything. And they are pre-purchased at a low price. But that's my personal opinion. Everyone's business
anthinguy21

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

Nope. I don't trust anyone in this cryptocurrency world cause nobody will share anything for you free Smiley. You guys think that famous people are sharing their prediction for you guys for free? I don't think so. Do you guys remember prediction of CEO of JPMorgan Chase last year? LOL. It's a way to find out panic seller and take a chance to collect BTC and other cryptocurrencies from these panic sellers Smiley)

lagista

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

I do not trust the analysis of anyone, I am more confident than what has been running so I think now believing the predictions of the expert can not be 100% accurate and error often occurs.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

I also disagree on famous cryptocurrency-related articles, because the crypto activity for me is two sides, the first concerning the reality of the accepted (money) proceeds and the second one at any time may be down on its own accord with the reason that there are some countries that prohibits crypto activity.
As for the moment, I also do not exclude those articles, because the authors of the articles are those who have a far-sighted future.

Abarov

Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

Listening to other people is sometimes very useful. Maybe he did not guess the movement on the stock exchange. But find out how he thinks. How did he reach such a conclusion? This is very useful information for me.
kutangterbang

Merit: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

I still choose to believe in myself, because every analysis is a prediction and every prediction still has 2 possibilities, that is right and wrong. So I prefer to predict myself.
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Nope. I don't think they work. They rarely work on 'standard' markets (stocks, commodities) but it seems they almost never work on cyrptos. Many people would like to have the skill to predict markets but too many factors are in play. Some analysis could point to the right target once or twice but they wouldn't be different from luck in the long term. If it works it's just because there are many actors who believes in charts and candles so they are self-fulfulling their believes but when whales go in play (like today) there is not TA that can work.

I think every trader should read this article: https://www.fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/

And maybe face reality with this: http://www.businessinsider.com/technical-analysis-and-behavioral-biases-2014-3?IR=T

It would be great to have a 'tech' mean to predict market movements, it could make you rich just following its steps. But markets don't work like that.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
commander11

Activity: 545

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

Me too, I don't believe what others spit out in crypto-world.
One thing I am into, that as far as I knew. Crypto is here to stay.
One day will come, where regulations regarding this will be implemented (taxation, investment, security token), institutional investor will not be skeptical anymore in entering this growing crypto-community.

Some of the biggest FOREX evangelist are now one by one shifting to cryptocurrency.
Once the regulation was settled and established vividly, market will react accordingly.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

Most analyst has it as their job to make study the market and make predictions ,so you need to pay attention to what they say ,yet it needs to go in line with what you believe the market to be.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

If analytic has a big audience his prediction will have influence on market, so it is not a good practice to ignore the information that some famous analytics says.
Super_Leyla

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

Never listened to the advice of well-known analysts. They are not responsible for their words. They change their forecasts every day.
Their empty words lead to the fact that people lose their money.
Their justification will not change anything.
Therefore, I rely only on myself.
Drachmadev

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

not all the time
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

I think like yours, no one can predict the future, but you can refer to it and sometimes it is accurate.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:23:42 AM

I don't believe in predictions anymore because all of them did not happen according to their analysis in which most of these famous experts says a bullish run will start on May but instead the bearish continues making the market to crash again. I believed the predictions were published not because its for real but only to attract more people to join this investments but still bullish predictions is better than spreading FUD.
KeithBeeCham

Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

IMO, all predictions about cryptocurrencies are for reference only. Most important is your belief in the cryptos because no one can predict the rate of the market will increase or decrease that depends on the cryptos trading needs of investors. So if you have faith then invest and hold, all the analysis is for reference only.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:11:01 AM

They just draw lines on the graph and claims to be hold or probable bull or bear.
They are actually like the person claiming to see the future. They take money to explain you future to you but if they really could they would have been the richest people on earth.
Analytics are the same, they sell their thoughts which they don't believe themselves.
jayco25

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

We have same opinion better believed yourself rather than reading articles of predictions. The really big question is why those famous analyst they did not apply to their seld and just they giving opinion? Its really hard to predict crypto currencies because we are in the open market/ You luck if your prediction it happen.

#Support Vanig
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:03:58 AM

do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts?
Not really but if there's something that I can see interesting that I can absorb, it doesn't matter if the analyst is famous or not.

Do you believe their predictions?
Sometimes I want to believe but there's something that forces me to not believing it until I see it happens.
BTCwin1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

Yes, most of the time I will refer to the experience of good operators.
Because they are better at graphic analysis, they can better judge the current form.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

Well, sometimes I believe them. Let us just put it this way when I read the different articles just one but a lot. Its just  theories that can be the posibilities of true outcome and sometime a false results but coming from experts and hearing from them(basing from my experience) got a past result which they were right but sometime and others are not.

So others said it depends on you, on us if we are going to believe in them.
They are experts but they are not powerful to tell the truth and the future they are just guessing which can be true or false.
Tux99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

I don't believe with them all because they are creating their own opinion about the future of crypto. In my understand there is a lot of them are giving wrong prediction about the future of the crypto. And i know some of them even created so many non sense prediction about that. The analyst can't be trusted even if the analyst has a big name.
Everybody know that they make their own opinion about cryptocurrency or about any altcoin but we should know also if they are popular then many people will follow them and make the price pump. Dont that we look for? Yes the pump. So we should care about the analysis source.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:15:02 AM

I still choose to believe in myself, because every analysis is a prediction and every prediction still has 2 possibilities, that is right and wrong. So I prefer to predict myself.

Well, there is nothing wrong if you don't believe in prediction coming from expert. But if you listen and compared most of former analyst you can get a big hint in your coin when is the right time to buy or sell.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

in my view, I do not believe in the analysis because the market is not based on that way but on traders and investors.
It is better to decide everything in your head. It will be more reliable or you will strongly believe.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700

APESWAP

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

The cryptocurrency market, works on predictions and most times the predictions are always right. What you will do is try to filter these predictions logically and see which holds ground. It's not your place to believe everything you hear from analysts after all charts fails great chartists some times.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

I listen crypto analytics from time to time. I don't believe them, they all tell different prognosis which very seldom come true. But i think it is useful to know different points of view. It's helps me to make my own decisions.

cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

debatable, sure. about analysts predictions which come true, the very few times I saw with my own eyes, no need to say so clearly, asylkanovich all and learning from them.
just_strange32

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

When entering the electronic money market. In addition to using the knowledge, experience, always tracking and analyzing the cryptographic market, I always pay attention to expert opinion, community reaction ... And I have the benefit big from it.
entemeister

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

Sometimes I read them but I don't pay much attention to them. In the end, those are opinions that can be correct or incorrect. In addition, the same analysis can be used to predict that a coin will go up in value or to say that its value will go down.
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

Some analysis can be very useful and some seems like a means by some group of people to manipulate the market which I believe is not good. So I will say it all depend on the platform the analysis is coming from.
Classroom404

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

Sure I listen to analysis it is part of my research process
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

I read a lot of them, there are some i believe like the ones that will present real fact about a likely out come but there are ones I don't normally believe the ones that talk without real fact just a mere speculation, I don't believe those ones
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

I listen a favourite analytics only. And always make own research. I see too much lies and paid analysis. That's why I always do own work before investment or trade. Main problem is how to choose right analitics
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Personally, I read articles from analytics about cryptocurrency but I do not follow or believe their prediction because I know nobody can predict what will happen in crypto because it is volatile. What I do is to do my own research bout what they said and draw my own conclusion.
DarkThrones

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

You are talkin bout analytics which is different than analysts  Grin Grin Grin one i trust and one i do not. I can trust analytics that i look at myself such as graphs and charting. I think most analysts use that as a piece of the opinion and i'm sure many other things such as recent news like exchanges hacked etc. I guess just make a record of what they predict and how often they're right to see for sure
dvverrts

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

I have a year with this analyst, but only proven guys. They always say something useful, or they advise. Well, I will say, without analytics anywhere Smiley
jdacer95

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

No one has a crystal ball. Some data is still can be useful. There are some good researchers and services (I personally like turtle-bc.us and Willy Woo on twitter).

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

Yes, I'm studying a lot of different analysts. And some of them I believe. But I agree with you, it is impossible to completely predict the movement of the market.
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies, then you must listen to the analysis of the experts and that you must keep their suggestions in your mind too before making any final decision. This will no doubt help you in having a better understanding of the situation and that it is a very good thing to ask for suggestion from the experts as they are there in this world since a long time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

I read many analytical articles about the crypto. I like to study the opinions of different analysts in order to build a personal opinion about project/event. This allows me to be multilateral and look at the problem from different point of views.

Farin Aliev

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

At the moment, little predictions predict the market movements up. Many analysts tend to believe that the cue ball will drop to 6000. And then the growth may begin.
alex_kir

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

Of course, I constantly read news about projects and watch new forecasts for the bitcoin course, because it seems to me that the market should turn around soon, no matter how it sounds funny, but it's so because people are already tired of falling.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

no on can predict it, it doesn't mean that sometimes it can not work out. I honestly don't like day trading, long term trust in project is what makes the most sense for me

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Cryptosis

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

I second-hand to construe Analytics, on the contrary these generations thither are a dozen of high-profile statements that do not blunder true.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

no on can predict it, it doesn't mean that sometimes it can not work out. I honestly don't like day trading, long term trust in project is what makes the most sense for me
in any case it is very difficult to be sure of any project, so long-term storage of some coins can lead to bad consequences. but nevertheless a very small percentage of negative transactions fall for a long time.
criptoman83

Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency development and the level of manipulation - it's very difficult to do the analysis. Technical analysis works, but in the case of stuffing only one bad news on the market - technical analysis goes to the hell. Grin And when and what news will be thrown - nobody knows, only the manipulator. So far, the currency market is too sensitive to the slightest negative news, so it is difficult to analyze it , and therefore I don't believe analysts.

xda-developer

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

It seems to me that analytical articles are a great way to understand market expectations. Of course, experts are often mistaken, but it would be foolish not to take this information into account.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

reading may be just to add knowledge and adds to the confidence course. If you agree with what we think will increasingly make sure, but if different will certainly make consideration again. However, from its own analysis will be better because of course also trains to be appropriate analysis or not.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Crypto.Expert

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

I also believe in it, because with there guided information on how it works, we can have a prior references regarding what do we do, and it will be done. Analysts have a great experience.
Superturacoin

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

I also believe in it, because with there guided information on how it works, we can have a prior references regarding what do we do, and it will be done. Analysts have a great experience.
As far as the analyst are experience further because some are to interrupt your decision making in the crypto world. For me, it is better decide with your own perception and learnings about this technology.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Oh man same as your thought I also don't believe that predictions or speculation will happen near in the future because we all both know that cyrpto was unpredictable and no one knows about the price happen, maybe if there is someone I'm sure he/she get rich.
Analytic is other term of lucky, if you have this but you don't have lucky I'm sure nothings gonna happen.

red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

yes I like to read and see articles about the results of the analysis done by famous and trusted person. but it's more fun if you can do your own analysis because there are two benefits that can be the science and maybe the advantage if the results of your analysis is successful

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

yes I like to read and see articles about the results of the analysis done by famous and trusted person. but it's more fun if you can do your own analysis because there are two benefits that can be the science and maybe the advantage if the results of your analysis is successful
Yes, there's a lot of analyst here in crypto but in this matter they are also human like us we can't determine the fact that it will be successful ,for me it's much better to learned how to analyze and keen to develop new things in crypto.  Let's decide with our owned.
Lindell

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:53:23 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 05:25:01 PM by Lindell

Some predictions about only 40% I believe in analytics, because many predictions have not come true. It's still better to watch or listen to crypto news because it has also an impact on bitcoin price changes.  
okorocrypto

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

Most times there predictions come to pass but there are so many other factors thar affect the market. Generally I don't listen to analyst as I feel their predictions are mostly for day traders.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Investors can pay attention to new cryptocurrencies that are just emerging in the market and are still undervalued. We are talking about the so-called ICO (primary placement of coins).

ICO can be compared with the release of new shares — no one can predict exactly whether they will bring income in the future. But since we buy them very cheap, and with a successful combination of circumstances, their price can grow in the tens and hundreds of times, it can be a profitable investment. The question is how to know which ICO is worth investing in. Here" help " and are numerous signals from growing like mushrooms after the rain of pampas groups in social networks.

It would seem that they are doing a good job-looking for us with you interesting projects that can bring good dividends in the future, and suggest where we can invest money. But it's not that simple.

In practice, it often turns out that most (up to 80 %) of the coins purchased remain hanging dead weight in your wallet. Just someone competently organized a new cryptocurrency pump (intensive growth in a short period) to make money on it, and you are likely to remain at a loss. So I wouldn't believe the so-called analysts  Embarrassed
dpoisoner

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

I agree with you. It's like fortune telling. The forecast comes true, does not come true.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
tresbien21

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

First I analyze the market myself, then I draw my conclusion &compare it with a general analyst. Trusting an analyst it's not worth it , because they are not even sure of themselves. So you better do your reasearch and then listen to an analyst when investing.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Who has big money can easily manipulate the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, no analyst will tell you with 100% confidence. I believe that growth is inevitable.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

Most times there predictions come to pass but there are so many other factors thar affect the market. Generally I don't listen to analyst as I feel their predictions are mostly for day traders.

Prediction about affecting the market in negative phase means will not work at all. We need to check the marketplace real behind things to ensure whether we will be see the positive in the market or not. I really want to speculate the price index but all the time we will not be see the positive changes only.
If you do not listen to predictors that is matter at all. If you follow the news websites which speaks about the market value. That will be help to understand the price changes.
Artjk13

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Analytics is the opinion of people who understand something in any area, their opinion can be taken into account but not taken as the ultimate truth.  Shocked Huh Huh
levanni_90

Activity: 63

xCRYPT

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

I do listen to analytics but it doesn't mean i should follow their adivces.It's a good way to choose your own strategy for further research and understand better how market works

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
aleksabat

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Yeah I do. Being a bounty hunter I do not think that i am the best expert in trading, for example. But i want to learn new things in crypto market, so i'm listening to them.

ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

I also do not trust the forecasts of analysts because here in the market of crypto currency it is very difficult to predict something because the market is very highly volatile.
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Personally, I don't trust experts. It is interesting to read the opinions of others and compare with your opinion.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

If the analysts did well-known people in the crypto world and those who have a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies, then of course it makes sense to listen to them to get from them some of the knowledge that they share with you. Naturally, you should not do exactly as they say, but you can get some of their knowledge and experience. Why not?
alt-fire

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

I do not listen to analytics. they say obvious things. "the course will go up or down". I know it and without their help
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

I usually read articles about crypto and just analyze it, but I seldom believe in them because most of it are just baseless and just pure prediction and stuffs. In terms of analytics I usually base their findings in previous events and times that happened in our market.
Neutrality

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

Of course I try to follow the ideas of most famous and reliable analytics. But here it is also important to understand that as well as ratings this source of evaluation of ICOs is  very subjective what means that the opinion of analysts should remain for you only an opinion and not a key factor in decision-making.
Whichusell

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

It is undoubtedly very important to follow the market and the news of the financial world. Basically, the predictions in the market you can learn from the analysts. These forecasts are not always accurate, but for those who are engaged in trading, any information will be useful. Therefore, I think it is worth listening to analysts, I myself try to always follow such news.
Fray

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

I do read about technical analysis by experts. I tend to take many advises and then come on conclusion by doing TA myself for better understanding the market. This way I get to know what is the actual market sentiment along with TA and therefore, can make a good trading decision.
fourokavas

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

not at all, we all know that most of the analytics are being bought, just the same as all the ico reviews or altcoins reviews, they are not to be trusted anymore

N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

I never believed in master prediction or crypto analysis, they just predicted, no one could guess the price of altcoin, they just made up. Because at that stage, I can also analyze a bit. So why listen to their opinions if they are just predicting, sometimes they only promote tokens or altcoins they have
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

The prediction of analysts should be treated with extreme caution, since they do not always come true. But you still need to analyze this analytics and draw conclusions from them for yourself.
100kk

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

Sometimes I read the analytics. I' am interested to know the opinions of people and organizations about the situation on the market. However, I do not trust the forecasts, as I understand very well that most of them are conjectures.
Cynooza

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

I don't trust any of them. Firstly, they may be pursuing their own intersts when saying something. Secondly, with such volatility and dependence on the news, making predictions is a vain thing.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

For the sake of additional knowledge  and more information about the. Cryptocurrency market, I. Read. The articles. Most are rich in information and interesting analysis but that's just it , I don't rely on them for decision making, neither do I believe most of their predictions, most are over ambitious anyway

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

I would like to agree with you, because market is vey unpredictable and we can not be informed about the moment, when EOS team will cash out again or tether will print more millions of tokens again.
Cryptogenes

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

It is very important to always update yourself on current news going on in crypto. For this reason,  I always like to read news on what famous analysts think of the current market and what causes the falls in market. I don't mostly believe in their predictions but I do take some notice of key elements they use to make their predictions.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

Just like you called it, prediction, anyone can make a prediction, crypto in general is based on speculations. So it will be silly for anyone to key into their predictions.
AlisaWhishie

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

Check one of the recent ICOs called UCHIT, it's just turned out to be scam, though it had good raitings on ICO trackers, was researched by the ICObench analyst and he hasn't noticed any red flags in it.
So I don't mean to say that all crypto analysts are unprofessional, I just want to show you examples on how sometimes even they can miss something important and big.

lositech

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

Yes i due listen to them to know what they will say about a project if my thought and their thought agrees then i will believe but if our thought differs and then I won't agree with them. I follow good and reputable analytics
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

I don't really read articles by famous analyst. I only update myself on what is going on in the market like the update of a specific coin so I would know if the coin is going to pump or dump. Same with bitcoin but I prefer to hold bitcoin than altcoin for long term.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

I read their analysis and i use it as basis in my coin choices but it doesnt mean that i believe them until i make profit on those.prediction can be from any people who thinks what the prices might be,and it wasn't believable,we can predict on our own,and i respect you opinion for not trutimg them but i believe that their predictions affected your investing
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

I like to read what @devilscompiler writes about altcoins. The mainstream analytics (like CNBC fastmoney) just want to dump on us.
Halbert

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Basically I watch the news in the world of crypto currency and consult here about investing in one or another coin  Cheesy
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

I agree with you. Analysts can make any predictions, but in fact the market is volatile and it is impossible to predict it. In General, the cryptocurrency market is a young market and therefore it is growing and it will continue for several years.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

I really don't rely on predictions, but it's a great way to gain confidence on our investment. Crypto traders are really undestand the market with it's conflict on government regulation- I know they have plenty much back up in this industry and that's will drive the price up!
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

Yes, I do read some articles from crypto "analysts" or "experts". I may gain some info from them. It is good to somehow keep an open mind but of course do not believe or follow blindly.
Warry

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

IMO, forecasting the exchange rate of the cryptos market at the moment is just a reference because the exchange rate of cryptos is influenced by many factors from the news, stock market, and real estate. Thus, the predictions of the cryptocurrency market are inaccurate.
TonyCharls

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

Yes i do read and listen expert analytics article and video . its help me lot for my new invest . I think its really help full for all the crypto lover.
verziagra

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

I only trust the crypto annalis only 50% only and the rest I use my assumption to determine the predicted price of crypto. it's just a suggestion to influence people to follow price prediction analysts.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

not really believe but i know that market can move because of that. too many people who affected and they can do what that person's prediction. for example like pump  some coin, who are really pump the coin is not the analyst but people who affected because of it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

I don't trust any of them. Firstly, they may be pursuing their own intersts when saying something. Secondly, with such volatility and dependence on the news, making predictions is a vain thing.
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

I have read many analytical articles about crypto I'm sure, very few predictions can predict the upward market movement for now, but that does not mean that sometimes it can not work, I honestly do not like daily trading, long term trust in the project is which makes the most sense to me.
trill312

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

Pretty rarely. Most of them corrupted ones, making reviews just to invite people to invest in shady projects.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Yes, I often listen to the opinion of top analysts and their forecasts are usually come true. There just choose for yourself 2-3 persons in this sphere with the best indicators
Russlenat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 908

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

I also listen to the crypto analyst prediction especially to thus who predicted bitcoin that will rise to $20k last year and he also predict that it will become $60k this year that is why most of the people just continue to hold their crypto because they are believe that the prediction is true and it will work.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
stetym

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

this is ridiculous!!!! a lot of fun !! each of us can call ourselves an analyst! it's virtually impossible to guess how the market will develop. Therefore, every thought is to be better for him! so do not trust anyone!
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

I don't really read meaning to analysis in channels, Twitter, etc.
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

You know dude, investment in the knowledge will pay you the best interest, so learn yourself from many master and book, and then do the analyze by yourself. For me, those master prediction is only become my reference and a tool to learn how they work and analyze.
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

I try to listen to everyone and keep and open mind, at the same time knowing that deep down everyone has their own agenda. So I listen to them, but take everything with a grain of salt.
sergiom

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

Yes I do but I consider it like an addition to my own opinion, I never take somebody else's opinion as complete truth because I am only responsible for my money that I'm about to invest.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

Most analyst has it as their job to make study the market and make predictions ,so you need to pay attention to what they say ,yet it needs to go in line with what you believe the market to be.
barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

I don’t listen analytics very long time because of their analysis of the project I lost my money. I have such feeling that they are connected financially with projects. I try to study projects by myself.

Querubbin26

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

It is always good to hear what they have to say, but it is very important that you see the graphs yourself and draw your own conclusions with theirs, now there are many skeptics who try to damage the reputation of the cryptos so we must pay close attention to what we hear to not be fooled
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:51:37 AM

predictions about cryptocurency may all have their own ideas ,,but for me personally started believing cryptocurency is real and rapid development from time to time it will be able to change the price of all the token crypto, although the sharp decline is happening and I am sure the high price will happen again and will me later until the high price returns ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
tannerchum

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

Daily monitoring of crypto money is very important.
You need to do good graphics. It's easier to make money by charting.
Study the analysis well. Follow the experts on social media.

That is a great strategy aside from that it is better to have SMART strategy Specific for the goal, Mesureable it means set a time to achieve. Attainable the goal wants Realistic to happen and Time bounded, when will it happen. Those strategy are awsome if you build and honor to do it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

it is true no one can predict where the market will go, but I believe with their predictions because they predict certainly not without reason and analysis. not least their predictions are true, at least enough as a reference.
ailyn30

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

Yes, it is very important to listen and see what is happening in this world. We might don't know we are on edge of losing all of our money.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
mast3rm1nd

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

I listen to the experts to get a better feel for the market and usually it is on point, for example at this time the experts keep saying that it's still bearish and time and time again they were proven to be right.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Fortified
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

Bitcoin price prediction is like personal opinion and we have also our own prediction but diffence of the analysis from those famous analysts is really base their analysis in statistical data which they gathered , they can always prove their opinion in data , so honestly I will believe those famous analysts from news , although there's no assurance but it is always  nice to talk about cryptocurrency .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
oldmember2014

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

Of course, if you look at it, you should look at it more and more, and you should be able to make a better judgement by synthesizing all your opinions. In some areas, you can't think of it. Combine the opinions of others and yourself and eventually make judgments and actions on your own.
koralan

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

Before making a decision in the electronic money market, I often hear about market analysis, about pennies, about the project ... But that just helps me to consult, learn ... to complement in the research that I am undertaking before making a decision.
InKiTy38

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:27 AM

I always listen to what science has to say, I cover articles of scientific research, I like to read analytical articles, I think you should listen to analytical statistics.Do you listen to analytics?
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

I just use their prediction, I dont usually believe because market is really unpredictable. no one can predict it but if you are able to ready the chart you can see the next thing that might happen to the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

javerzky

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

i did not listen to some analytics i just make my own opinion about what does annalist said about something you see there is so many factors that will effect the price of the coin in the market and if annalist make their moves it is still a good thing to listen to them of that what they think might happen to the coin or for their opinion. it is a good thing to be wise and make good decision regarding to your own perspective and to your decision to made, but for me i did listen to gain more information and gain knowledge about things that i dont know about crypto and for that i can make analyze and predict in my own and decide what is a good thing to do or not Cheesy   

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
BTCwin1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:10:41 AM

Most of the time you can refer to their analysis.
Because some analysts are accurate, it helps you evaluate objectively.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
Dansamiv

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

Although, I know the statistics, analysis tools are still relative and inaccurate in the certain depreciation range. But I believe that the data is meaningful in terms of reference and very high trend prediction. So, I usually keep track of the metrics, and even reviews of celebrities and media experiences.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:39:19 AM

Prediction has three sort of kind: the first is to base on chart of Bitcoin and trend of market (maybe base on trend of last year), the second is to predict to make FOMO effect, and the third is just a fun prediction and show a lot of personal point of view

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

I just use their prediction, I dont usually believe because market is really unpredictable. no one can predict it but if you are able to ready the chart you can see the next thing that might happen to the market.
some people can predict, but not all of them are true. but at least they try to predict with the calculations they make. here you have a lot of predictions of crypto prices https://coindar.org/en/forecasts/
fumblingperch

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

I don't usually believe the predictions of analysts, but recently came across an article in which some analyst made a market analysis, and he predicted bitcoin decline to about 5870 dollars, which in fact reflects the reality. I think it's true that the market is still down.

leviathon

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Technical analysis doesn't works in the crypto markets. One example of this would be many analysts predicted that the market would enter into another bull run by this time but we don't see any recovery in the markets right now and it is in fact continuing to drop.
hoanggiangg000

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

crypt0junkie28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

Not really. Yes, it's true, no one can predict what's going to happen, best thing to do is check everything like whitepaper, websites, plans, roadmap, team including the platform. That's what I did before investing in chozun 途赞
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

I listen a favourite analytics only. And always make own research. I see too much lies and paid analysis. That's why I always do own work before investment or trade. Main problem is how to choose right analitics
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

Of course, I listen to analysts. But the problem is that usually they do not hear anything definite from them. This is only one of the sources of information needed to understand the market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
yigitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

not every analytics but some of them say rigth things when you read some analysis you should check before investing. some of analytics are cheater they want to promote own tokens.
Alexey1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Now even the best analysts and professionals can not guess where the market will go. This will be determined by big speculators and manipulators.

EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

I often read various analysts, it helps to take to the market from the other side. But to take someone's point of view, or to trade along it, of course it is not. It is always necessary to make decisions only on your own.
jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

I don't believe that some people can really analyze the market trends. They may not have bitcoin by themselves.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Never listen to anyone. Nobody knows how much bitcoin will cost, it's all just conjectures.
Rockkey

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

Analysts are people like us. They may be wrong. And I'm sure if you take a hundred analysts, then a significant part of them will make wrong forecasts. To believe them or not is a personal matter for every person.
Deku

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Analysts are people like us. They may be wrong. And I'm sure if you take a hundred analysts, then a significant part of them will make wrong forecasts. To believe them or not is a personal matter for every person.
Yes one also keep analyzing by yourself,
but for this I regard it as an addition to my own opinion, I never consider other people's opinions as complete truth because I am only responsible for my money that I will invest.
makladun

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Analytics can always tell you about the current trends, as well about something new on the market. But I always remember that everybody tries to manipulate community in order to get his profit, you need to be careful.
gudvin1988783

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

Totally agree with you. Especially now there are a lot of analysts and who of them believe and know their competence in this matter. Perhaps there is brokerage services for trading crypto currencies, but how safe I do not know.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

To be honest, I dont listen to analytics, you know why?
Expert would give you a price prediction but to cover their tracks, it is those same experts that should be saying that the crypto market Is very volatile and can swing any way.
So I chose to believe the latter rather than the former, cryptocurrencies are just too erractic.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

To be honest, I dont listen to analytics, you know why?
Expert would give you a price prediction but to cover their tracks, it is those same experts that should be saying that the crypto market Is very volatile and can swing any way.
So I chose to believe the latter rather than the former, cryptocurrencies are just too erractic.

I thought you'd say the analytics are made to fud Smiley

I don't listen to it though but I look at the prices most of the time and at every dip its where a good point of buy entry. If the project is being fud for most of the time, I would most likely check that out because its what the traders are probably going to buy the most.
Clearstream

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

in my opinion , those analyses can only serve as a reference for my investment . it is best to do some research seriously . after all , investment is your own money . trust yourself .
terible.hunter

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Of course. Do you think that they exist just like that? This is a very dangerous profession and it is very useful for traders and for making the right decision. It seems to me that it will be very beneficial to have an analyst in the team.

Prosperityforall

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Yeah , I listen to analytics, but anyway I try to make own analysis, it is more useful, you learn how to do that and you improve your critical thinking. Don't count on 1 point of view!
tamango

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

I don't believe them and I don't even listen to them..no one can actually predict nothing in crypto world, everything is so fast and unpredictable here.
CryptYeah

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

I trust analysts who analyze Bounty. However, those who try to predict market behavior rarely succeed. I do not recommend using such advice unless you are prompted by an analyst's acquaintance (who on his experience checked everything)
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

I don't believe any prediction from any famous analysts in this crypto world Smiley. If anyone believe too much I can ensure that they'll become a panic seller Smiley. For example, how many people believe in tweet of John McAfee and at the moment how are they going? I think all of them lost so much money by investing in ICO projects promoted by John McAfee Smiley. Beside MtGox is also untrustworthy but I don't know there are so many guys still believe in Smiley)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
mika1977

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

I don't 100% believe anyone. No news, no Analytics, no chat rooms with signals. But I'm looking at it because there are interesting thoughts. Only you should make the decision.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

Like yours I do not believe them to.What are there predictions from the analyst because most of us has an own opinion or ideas about cryptocurrency.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

you don't have to believe them they are only predicting base on the past or current status of crypto. they can be wrong or they can right. crypto is very volatile that it change price every time that it is hard to predict the outcome.
ETHtotheMOON1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

not every analytics but some of them say rigth things when you read some analysis you should check before investing. some of analytics are cheater they want to promote own tokens.

the truth is that why would good analyst reveal the information if he could make the money on his own if he was so sure? Unless he's a real charity person, who also don't work in financial markets very often, there is something else behind it

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
viva95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

We should understand that cryptocurrency market mostly not predictible at all and analysis can make huge mistakes. Of course sometimes they are right thats why Im listen for them but don't trust their analytics complitely.
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

sometimes, because some analytic personal are just crazy to analyze the graph and the future of every crypto currency, some of their analysis are real, but not totaly 100% accurate. i mean there is no big deal when you listen on analytic person or not, it is up to you if you listen and do what they advice to you.
alian17

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

I never believe this. These analysts are all stakeholders. They only talk about the good words of the project side. They can get a lot of profit by spreading the project.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
dollurs

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

You don't have to believe it 100% completely. But it will help you to make a better decision combining with your knowledge. While paying your attention to the news regards to crypto I recommend to have look at the charts too.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Practice has shown that analysts can not accurately predict the movement of prices on the market, the market of crypto-currencies does not lend itself to routine analysis.
wavesroom

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

Why do you always look for some news and associate it with the growth or the fall of the cue ball? All the news that become the property of the community-it's just a fitting task under the answer. The rate is being yanked by manipulators and whales, and the news is just a means for all hamsters to think that market movement depends on it
Tiklohor

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Yes, I read the articles of analysts and so far no assumption has been justified. so I do not believe such articles.

omitusaf

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

I follow their analyses as a guide but I make sure to read more about their claims. There are some reputable analysts that I follow. However, I make it a duty to compare many analyses.

dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

There are a few people who deeply understand this market and can give a correct prediction. The others just trying to make money on beginners. You can see the old forecasts and check it

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

I do not usually trust investment advice and investment analysis. Since there is no control and regulation in this market, what is the analysis and interpretation related to what? Of course, the biggest factor influencing prices within this market is volume and all prices vary depending on these volumes. Of course, it would be best to do research on selected options before investing, but it would be a big mistake and stupidity to look at or ridicule analysis.
Kakady13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Analysts are good at financial sphere, but the crypto world is too unstable and not balanced, so any predictions is no more than guess.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

I'm the opposite. I often read the analysis of the experts on the electronic money market. Of course they do not always analyze and say the right projects. But it helps me to grasp the market situation in order to better invest in this field. Help me have more useful knowledge about BTC.
Beabtc11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

In my opinion, prediction is just a prediction. Sometimes it is true but sometimes it contradicts. No one can predict the future in cryptocurrency. The analyst can't be trusted even if the analyst has a big name. Volatility of the price in the market place can't be predicted. In every year trends no one repeat the trends.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

I never believe this. These analysts are all stakeholders. They only talk about the good words of the project side. They can get a lot of profit by spreading the project.
Most of them are speculators and bagholders, they just wanted to make some statement and make people to react, there's no real assurance that they can predict the situation but they can play very well, they are dealing with two possible things, hype the coins to sell what they've got or create fuds in order to wait for panic holders to sell out and collect them all and start the pumped again, better to do your own research and properly assess and analyze each things that will affect your investment.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

I read and watch analytics from several people. And based on their opinions, and my modest knowledge of technical analysis, I make a decision. But this decision is only mine and I am responsible for it myself.
Olena9797

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

So many people, so many minds. Just look at youtube, every second one is analytic. Even the most famous ones we know predicted bitcoin this spring like 25 000$, some said 50 000$ and etc. And what we see? How we can believe to them if everybody says different?

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

If by analysis you mean the technical analysis I don't really believe in that.I check for the fundamentals of the coin before deciding on what to do.Yes TA can help but you should not rely on it.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Of course, you can listen to analytics, but you can not trust it 100%, no analyst in the world is sure of predictions, why should we trust them?

HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

I check some analytics from time to time, but I tend to take them with a grain of salt. Crypto is extremely volatile and sensitive to the news which can hardly be predicted by even proficient analyst.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Yes, we can not predict the market price. They only see the possibility that will happen to their tokens if the market price is good. We will get many benefits if their predictions are correct. If their presumption is wrong, maybe they will wait for the market to improve first and then continue their plans.
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Yeah I agree with your statement. No one can predict the future but the thing is that every thing goes green and yeah the value goes high following the king btc. I don't know about the the predictions but it seems like the market is raising back and that's a great news.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

Of course!
The more analytics say a word about a project, the better.
The analytics guys do their job because a huge community of crypto enthusiasts trust them.
Why won't you trust them?
wheilcristinna

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Sometimes. It depends. For example people like Roger Ver, no, because he has his own favorite, don't like people doing any analytics on coins when they have interest. But some has good points, those I listen.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Frankly speaking analysts are usually unsuccessful traders who could not earn themselves by trading. Of course sometimes they make correct forecasts but usually they are wrong or do not want to say exactly thier forecast going away from direct questions. Analytics is a big business and there is huge demand on their forecasts, articles, reports but every trader have to understand that a trader takes a risk and can lose its own money so a trader is responsable for its decision but not an analysts.  
bjksk

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

I am always reading the analysis in forum or twitter but i do not trust all this words. I am only looking myself to decide to my investments
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

I often listen to the opinions of top analysts and their estimates usually come true to the world of Crypto. I also listen to predictions of crypto analysts especially for those who foresee bitcoin that will rise to $ 20k last year and he also predicts that it will be $ 60k this year that's why most people just keep holding on to their crypto because they believe that the prediction is true and it will work out sometime in the future.
dimasty_lucky

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Frankly speaking analysts are usually unsuccessful traders who could not earn themselves by trading. Of course sometimes they make correct forecasts but usually they are wrong or do not want to say exactly thier forecast going away from direct questions. Analytics is a big business and there is huge demand on their forecasts, articles, reports but every trader have to understand that a trader takes a risk and can lose its own money so a trader is responsable for its decision but not an analysts.  

I agree. I have a bad experience working with analysts. I sometimes read them to understand the general mood, but I'm analyzing myself.
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

Sometime i do. But most of the time im not. Cause people out there shilling to buy that or dump that says only for their own profit. Always do your own research (DYOR)😁.
I watch analysts for my knowledge improvement not to chase them.
lifesgood10

Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

i believe reading articles for the excitement is good, that way you get alot knowledge and enjoy your time reading too.

For market movement, you have to make your own research (DYOR), avoid green candles,
Stay away from FUD
Run away of FOMO

And concentrate on well researched altcoins, maintain your portfolio by monitoring the market and ensuring to be vigilant.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

The opinions of experts are different and contradictory. But nothing compares to your intuition and knowledge in the field of cryptography. Therefore, believe only yourself.
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

The prediction of analysts should be treated with extreme caution, since they do not always come true. But you still need to analyze this analytics and draw conclusions from them for yourself.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

I personally feel that the information can only be used as a reference. I can understand the information and see the analysis, but I cannot fully believe that the investment still has to be the master.
L00n3y

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

There is no harm in listening and reading all the technical analysis of experts, we can use them as a basis of our decisions but it is really up to you whether to believe them or not because at the end of the day it is your decision that counts and really matters most.
skye0_0

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

if you want to earn more money, you better trust yourself. Smiley
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

we cannot predict the market price. but there is nothing wrong if we study some analysts to analyze market prices. if we get a lot of input then it will be good for us in making decisions in order to gain profits.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I trust analysts who analyze Bounty. However, those who try to predict market behavior rarely succeed. I do not recommend using such advice unless you are prompted by an analyst's acquaintance (who on his experience checked everything)
AVAMONEY

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

I personally certainly would not believe it directly, but the articles I could have made reference and consideration. Because when entering the world of cryptocurrency in addition to using knowledge, experience, always track and crystallize the cryptographic market, I always pay attention to expert opinions, and community reactions. In the end I benefited greatly from it.
letsfly

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I don't listen or follow any analytics. I just invest and trust bitcoin that it will grow and accepted worldwide.

Wolfman15

Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

We should be careful with advice. There are a lot of scams, so we should invest in projects which we believe. That`s not so easy to find the really great project, but we need it. Maybe, some analytics are great and they can help us, but we should think about what we do

beleyeleazar

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

First of all, when it comes to articles being read by everyone in the industry, you should keep a passive attitude towards it. Always keep in mind that these articles are made by individuals and thus, is very subjective. It depends on the person's experience, researching and understanding of the whole cryptocurrency market. Although there are a few reliable source of information out there, such as the ccn and other crypto news. However, it is still best that you conduct your own research. Being swayed by articles without doing your own research may get you into trouble later on. It can also devastate you and affect you emotionally. So in the end, the best way to identify whether the market will be green in the next few weeks or months, is when you do your own study and research. Look for the answer yourself.
Sungoku

Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

We should be careful with advice. There are a lot of scams, so we should invest in projects which we believe. That`s not so easy to find the really great project, but we need it. Maybe, some analytics are great and they can help us, but we should think about what we do
But sometimes, some personal analytics are just crazy to analyze the graphs and the future of each crypto currency, some of their analysis is real, but not one hundred percent accurate. I mean no big deal when you listen to analytic people or not, it's up to you if you listen and do what they suggest to you.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

yes, but not always because they can be wrong, so I made no mistake and invested in the crypto project Socratus
Guddini

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

I read a lot of information and try to make up my mind on the basis of this information. To listen only to someone else's opinion is mistaken, you must always analyze all information yourself

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

Yes, I personally read a lot of the analyzes but in general they are not my main point on whether to invest or not. That is, I rely on my own feeling, when and how to invest. But I still read to gain more experience in this sphere.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

I don't really believe on statements especially predictions no matter how popular that person is because, cryptocurrencies are given to be way too unpredicatable. Those statements are just basically educated guess. Trust your own observations because that is your money which is on the line. It is okay to refer on other people's opinion but make your thoughts a priority.

Mix_Fix

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

I always read analytics prediction, but also I do my own researches. I don't trust anyone when I make decisions about my money.
alimarh

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

Yes most time I listen to them to learn more about their analysis but it is left for me to believe them or not, most times I believe them my if opinion agrees with my own opinion else won't believe them.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
randyboy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

I saw their article but I did not believe it because you know that their articles are not more believable because all market will not be stable if not all people using digital currencies so the volatility of coins will be maintain in that situation.
kinki32

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

Analytics In most cases is buying because media business in crypto don't answer for any scam. In investment process you can't a believe about trusted information.
OuterTech

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

The predictions of the cryptos rates are just emotional, and there is no basis for any doubt, so I never believed in the forecast of market rates. The rate of the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable because it is influenced by many factors. Therefore, it should not be too dependent on analysis and prediction on cryptos that should be analyzed based on available indicators.

antolinicio1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

I agree with you. Nobody knows as crypto market will behave. It isn't predictable. After huge falling which happened for the last months I constantly hear that the market will begin to grow now, but growth hasn't begun. Analytics a thing interesting, but she can't precisely tell, what will be farther.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
FernandaSorez

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

I do not believe all analysts who justify their guesses at the level of comparison especially can not be trusted. Yet it is usually not supported by anything thoroughly and all these analysts can not make at least approximate forecasts in the world of cryptocurrency is not real!
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a new market, it fluctuates very fast. Bitcoin prices and altcoin are constantly changing. It is difficult to predict precisely what will happen in the future, whether it be experts. I do not believe in the experts' predictions. The best way to understand the market trend is to regularly monitor the market, as well as analyze the market.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
sne.su

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

Analysts of the crypto-currency industry are too corrupt, uneducated, and presumptuous. I do not see any point in listening to them! It is too expensive to participate in other people's financial and information games.

rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

I try to read but i do my own research too not like because some expert said this thing it will happen. So if it failed all i can blame is myself and don't regret following some one on internet
fernandoaleixo

Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

I listen a lot to analytics, they are often right and try to analyze and predict everything with very good data and logic, so in that way, I can even make my own decisions about the subject. If your analyst is really trying to convince or impose something on you or his audience, please get suspicious!
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

We should hear the analysis from experts in the field of electronic money and from the forum participants. Because it helps us see the right markets and better investment. There are many things we do not know to consult and evaluate people about the market.
arunakiran

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

It is helpful up to a certain level to take decisions, but it always doesn't work. Patience is most important, do not panic when all of sudden fall. But when in normal condition the analytics will workout.

vrabac68

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

I dont believe anybody. Best way to earn is to hold crypto for long time and forget about it. If you are daily trader it is very risky because you need to know TA and also you need to be all the time online. I dont like bots
wnfakind

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

Just like a stock market, people try to predict and talk like they have some sort of idea... and they're normally wrong. I should start calling myself an expert and make "predictions" Or I should just listen to someone like Tai Lopez or Craig Wright and all those morons. There was one guy on youtube who actually called the bullruns and bear market. Just some educated guess from a guy who is not an expert who is more informed than "Experts"
pokerjet

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

Of course, i have read some of the famous analysts' articles on crypto. I don't believe their guess, i think no one can be sure about the future of the crypto market.
Alexey1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

I want to note that even the most famous professionals like Ian Balina change their point of view about projects quite quickly, remember the statements about Gonetwork, for example.

anaivanova726

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

I do not think analysts guru ) if they knew exactly where the market will go it has long been billionaires . and it is unlikely that the languages talked and would take the earning
Natium

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

I do not really trust experts and analysts, only a few people I like who analyze the market for a long period of time and are right.

carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

Yes, I think we can not ignore experts even if sombody has a great experience in crypto. It is also useful to listen opinion from the other side of question.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
moepaing

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

They talk about too important infomation so it's stupid not to listen them. But for the best results we should do analysing too because it will give the full picture.
ZumbiLe

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

For extra learning and more data about the. Digital money advertise, I. Read. The articles. Most are wealthy in data and fascinating examination however that is simply it , I don't depend on them for basic leadership, neither do I trust the greater part of their forecasts, most are over aggressive in any case
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

Normally I follow most news and analyzes, but if I have to be honest I do not pay so much attention when I have to invest or sell. In general, I look to myself and my own feelings towards the market when I make a decision.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sumaneaiyandiya

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

I didn't hear some out investigation I simply make my own particular supposition about what does annalist said in regards to something you see there is such a large number of components that will impact the cost of the coin in the market and if annalist make their moves it is as yet something worth being thankful for to hear them out of that what they think may happen to the coin or for their sentiment. it really is ideal to be insightful and settle on great choice with respect to your own particular point of view and to your choice to made, yet for me I listened to acquire data and pick up information about things that I dont think about crypto and for that I can make dissect and foresee in my own particular and choose what is something to be thankful for to do or not Cheesy
AndronBelikoFF

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:00:47 AM

I always try to read articles of well-known analysts, because thanks to their experience, you can choose good projects for yourself.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
lushlifing

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:58 AM

I somewhat disagree in your point, Yes no one can predict the "exact future price"
but we are trying to analyze the market so that we can predict not the exact price
at least we can predict the closest price or the trend.
hoavantathan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

Everything has its analytics. They are info to see how it's going. Something wanna be successful must have got 3 factor: characters, skills, chances.
Nuwekli

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

I tune in to the specialists to improve feel for the market and as a rule it is on point, for instance as of now the specialists continue saying that it's as yet bearish and on numerous occasions they were turned out to be correct.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: