Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

Daily monitoring of crypto money is very important.
You need to do good graphics. It's easier to make money by charting.
Study the analysis well. Follow the experts on social media.

That is a great strategy aside from that it is better to have SMART strategy Specific for the goal, Mesureable it means set a time to achieve. Attainable the goal wants Realistic to happen and Time bounded, when will it happen. Those strategy are awsome if you build and honor to do it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avrona

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
it is true no one can predict where the market will go, but I believe with their predictions because they predict certainly not without reason and analysis. not least their predictions are true, at least enough as a reference.
ailyn30

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

Yes, it is very important to listen and see what is happening in this world. We might don't know we are on edge of losing all of our money.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

I listen to the experts to get a better feel for the market and usually it is on point, for example at this time the experts keep saying that it's still bearish and time and time again they were proven to be right.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Bitcoin price prediction is like personal opinion and we have also our own prediction but diffence of the analysis from those famous analysts is really base their analysis in statistical data which they gathered , they can always prove their opinion in data , so honestly I will believe those famous analysts from news , although there's no assurance but it is always  nice to talk about cryptocurrency .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
oldmember2014

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

Of course, if you look at it, you should look at it more and more, and you should be able to make a better judgement by synthesizing all your opinions. In some areas, you can't think of it. Combine the opinions of others and yourself and eventually make judgments and actions on your own.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

Before making a decision in the electronic money market, I often hear about market analysis, about pennies, about the project ... But that just helps me to consult, learn ... to complement in the research that I am undertaking before making a decision.
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:27 AM

I always listen to what science has to say, I cover articles of scientific research, I like to read analytical articles, I think you should listen to analytical statistics.Do you listen to analytics?
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

I just use their prediction, I dont usually believe because market is really unpredictable. no one can predict it but if you are able to ready the chart you can see the next thing that might happen to the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

javerzky

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

i did not listen to some analytics i just make my own opinion about what does annalist said about something you see there is so many factors that will effect the price of the coin in the market and if annalist make their moves it is still a good thing to listen to them of that what they think might happen to the coin or for their opinion. it is a good thing to be wise and make good decision regarding to your own perspective and to your decision to made, but for me i did listen to gain more information and gain knowledge about things that i dont know about crypto and for that i can make analyze and predict in my own and decide what is a good thing to do or not Cheesy   

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:10:41 AM

Most of the time you can refer to their analysis.
Because some analysts are accurate, it helps you evaluate objectively.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

Although, I know the statistics, analysis tools are still relative and inaccurate in the certain depreciation range. But I believe that the data is meaningful in terms of reference and very high trend prediction. So, I usually keep track of the metrics, and even reviews of celebrities and media experiences.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:39:19 AM

Prediction has three sort of kind: the first is to base on chart of Bitcoin and trend of market (maybe base on trend of last year), the second is to predict to make FOMO effect, and the third is just a fun prediction and show a lot of personal point of view

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

I just use their prediction, I dont usually believe because market is really unpredictable. no one can predict it but if you are able to ready the chart you can see the next thing that might happen to the market.
some people can predict, but not all of them are true. but at least they try to predict with the calculations they make. here you have a lot of predictions of crypto prices https://coindar.org/en/forecasts/
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

I don't usually believe the predictions of analysts, but recently came across an article in which some analyst made a market analysis, and he predicted bitcoin decline to about 5870 dollars, which in fact reflects the reality. I think it's true that the market is still down.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Technical analysis doesn't works in the crypto markets. One example of this would be many analysts predicted that the market would enter into another bull run by this time but we don't see any recovery in the markets right now and it is in fact continuing to drop.
hoanggiangg000

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

I also believe in it, because with there guided information on how it works, we can have a prior references regarding what do we do, and it will be done. Analysts have a great experience.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

Not really. Yes, it's true, no one can predict what's going to happen, best thing to do is check everything like whitepaper, websites, plans, roadmap, team including the platform. That's what I did before investing in chozun 途赞
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

I listen a favourite analytics only. And always make own research. I see too much lies and paid analysis. That's why I always do own work before investment or trade. Main problem is how to choose right analitics
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

Of course, I listen to analysts. But the problem is that usually they do not hear anything definite from them. This is only one of the sources of information needed to understand the market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: