Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

I think it makes sense to read news and analytical reviews, but it's important to always have your own opinion. You should always make decisions on your own and create your own strategy for work in the market.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

Yes, I'm studying a lot of different analysts. And some of them I believe. But I agree with you, it is impossible to completely predict the movement of the market.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

To me, no analysis is exactly fitting the crypto money market. For this reason, it may be more useful to act on positive or negative news, expectations.
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

I always read the ICO project analyst before investing. It is necessary to try to collect as much as possible the information about the project in order to make a decision for investment.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

Many of these forward-looking price estimates are in vain. Not all, maybe, but the vast majority. For this reason, you should do your own analysis yourself.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

Of course, no one can guess the direction of the market. We can only guess. But aside from the analytics about the dynamics of the market, there is an analytics on crypto projects. The fact is that the analysis helps you decide on investing in a particular project.
Since we have touched on this topic, pay attention to the Remme project. Remme has a fairly good development potential. Fresh ideas and solutions for identification.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

I feel some times, there analysis might be true to some extent, but not 100% accurate. You can follow some, but combining different analyses together to make your own judgement. Although, not all analysis is true, some just say theirs in order to gain audience through the media.
Personally i make most of my decisions from self analysis and this has always worked out well for me, except on rare occasions.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

I read a lot of literature.There is no sense in trusting analysts.Listen can be but trust in no way case cannot be.It's better to decide everything in your head.It will be more reliable
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Even I, I do not believe analysis because the market do not base on that way but on traders and investors, mostly it is dependent on the hard work of the team.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

Partly I can agree with you. Most of the crypto analytics are telling nonsense because actually nobody knows where the market is going to go. But still, I prefer to read or watch videos with the analytics I trust. They are trusted ones for me. They are more experienced in this market and spend more time analyzing the market and upcoming news/events. That is why it is worth listening to them because they can know or take into account something that you wouldn't know. At the same time, the final decision for any actions must be only your personal. I listen to the information, analyze how it correlates with my personal views and then I decide whether it is worth to take into account received information from them or not.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

I prefer to think my own head and not listen to analysts and do not watch sites with ratings. But sometimes their opinion can be useful.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

I don't believe much in analytics. Mostly their claims are often exaggerated and don't really come true. Althpugh,nI often use their claim for techmucal analysis especially in terms of identifying a coin's resistance barriers and its trends.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?

I do not really believe in things like that, they often say what people want to hear, all those words are nonsense, even when BTC dump, if they say BTC will be bullish in a few weeks or a few months, I will not believe, because which controls the market is not him, but the HOLDER, the influence of the analysts experts is very small

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

yes indeed no one knows about the future of all people can only guess sometimes to be right and wrong, do best not to make other people fall into the same abyss

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

I rarely read things that are analytics, because in my opinion no one knows the future crypto market in the future, so I am not believe with the analysis from famous analysts.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
vbscarred

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

I do not believe analysts. because I think that this is only a way to manage the crowd. That they said buy it and buy everything. And they are pre-purchased at a low price. But that's my personal opinion. Everyone's business
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

Nope. I don't trust anyone in this cryptocurrency world cause nobody will share anything for you free Smiley. You guys think that famous people are sharing their prediction for you guys for free? I don't think so. Do you guys remember prediction of CEO of JPMorgan Chase last year? LOL. It's a way to find out panic seller and take a chance to collect BTC and other cryptocurrencies from these panic sellers Smiley)

lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

I do not trust the analysis of anyone, I am more confident than what has been running so I think now believing the predictions of the expert can not be 100% accurate and error often occurs.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

I also disagree on famous cryptocurrency-related articles, because the crypto activity for me is two sides, the first concerning the reality of the accepted (money) proceeds and the second one at any time may be down on its own accord with the reason that there are some countries that prohibits crypto activity.
As for the moment, I also do not exclude those articles, because the authors of the articles are those who have a far-sighted future.

Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

Listening to other people is sometimes very useful. Maybe he did not guess the movement on the stock exchange. But find out how he thinks. How did he reach such a conclusion? This is very useful information for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: