Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset!  (Read 195455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nosf009

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:48:34 AM

So, when the coin becomes hard to mine - and everyone is sitting on them to wait for value - err.. what is going to get people to exchange them and use them?

I am mining it, for fun.  Never had a wallet +1Mill of coin. Don't get me wrong.. would love the price to match or beat Dodge in price... but volume?

Well, fair enough.
Since there is also ZERO PREMINE; in some time - community will have to get involved a lot.
It's late here, but tomorrow I can probably contact dev and sum up some people to start working on shit. Smiley
(not long here, any established members interested in growth may also step in, it would be awesome)

<-- is confused. I thought there was already a premine proven?

I apologize if I'm wrong on this. Like to know though.

Can you provide source of that information?
I myself have not gone through bunch of posts here to locate it, but if you have it nearby, let us know. OP states ZERO premine.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:50:26 AM

Are we about to have halving rewards in less than 300 blocks?

Manwe

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:51:43 AM

Do the marketing well, the miners will keep mining.

Nothing is really fair, I mined Doge from the first day, I got millions  in that days with my poor hashrate, but now the big miners are still mining Doge to get thousands each day. I don't think they complain, only because Doge is doing the marketing very good.
fractal_terra

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:52:34 AM

Do the marketing well, the miners will keep mining.

Nothing is really fair, I mined Doge from the first day, I got millions in that days with my poor hashrate, but now the big miners are still mining Doge to get thousands each day. I don't think they complain, only because Doge is doing the marketing very good.

Here's to TopCoin and many more profitable days!
nosf009

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:53:02 AM

Are we about to have halving rewards in less than 300 blocks?

Yep Smiley

███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
kache

Activity: 140

Bored

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:56:42 AM

So, when the coin becomes hard to mine - and everyone is sitting on them to wait for value - err.. what is going to get people to exchange them and use them?

I am mining it, for fun.  Never had a wallet +1Mill of coin. Don't get me wrong.. would love the price to match or beat Dodge in price... but volume?

Well, fair enough.
Since there is also ZERO PREMINE; in some time - community will have to get involved a lot.
It's late here, but tomorrow I can probably contact dev and sum up some people to start working on shit. Smiley
(not long here, any established members interested in growth may also step in, it would be awesome)

I myself have not gone through bunch of posts here to locate it, but if you have it nearby, let us know. OP states ZERO premine.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445335.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445344.0

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:57:55 AM

Well, fair enough.

Read the 2nd page (whole page) for the info about premine.
lasciv

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:02:48 AM

Even though I think BCX is an asshole, his opinion has proven valuable many times. Please read this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446609.msg4913299#msg4913299

edit: his opinion is usually common sense.
wolong

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:03:38 AM

If this coin reaches 1 satoshi, I will drink my own piss live on camera.
fractal_terra

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:05:05 AM

Even though I think BCX is an asshole, his opinion has proven valuable many times. Please read this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446609.msg4913299#msg4913299

TopCoin is best coin
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:08:33 AM

We need to get this on cryptorush.in Whoever got my coin from the first day off mining because I didn't dl wallet needs to make this happen.
SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:10:03 AM

If this coin reaches 1 satoshi, I will drink my own piss live on camera.

sounds awesome  Grin

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
nosf009

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:15:52 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 02:26:06 AM by nosf009

Excuse some of my words below; I rarely go about saying what I mean to larger groups of people.

So, anyway - I cannot say what happens if EVERYBODY turns greed on, and dumps.
I can't. Nobody can. Truth is - these boards here are rotten with greed and worst shit you can find in people. All grace to the exceptions, but most of people here you wanna just avoid in real life.

So, if we're negative - sure - it'll all go to hell. But then, not just this.
IMHO - coin max number should be extended to about 40 billion. With a hard fork, no harm done if everyone updates wallet. But that's another story.
And yes - that puts early adopters to a bad place, because imagine the riches, but I got news for you - if no support gets started here from community and all we're left with are greedy bastards - coin is fucked and your millions in wallet don't mean a thing.

But the pre-mine stuff? That's just hillarious. Indeed - bitcointalk is not the only place on earth you'd ANN something. Sure, it's biggest, but not only one.
I remember days when there were no shows with releases of coins like they're now. Shows are to increase value, artificially, to market more, to get to the exchange soon and of course - profit. Funny enough, to profit in FIAT; and this is crypto world, right. Shit's gone mad.
So, all that, excuse me, bitching about pre-mine, which technically isn't because there was people mining, not one person - is actually purely because those wanted in sooner, and that's it.

It's late, I wouldn't wanna go further in, but tomorrow we can debate.
I'm a programmer, web kind, can do some stuff for any coin, of course, we'll see.

Important thing for everyone to ask themselves is: are you here to dump for profit only or what?
And exchanges - they can wait for a month, for sure. Especially for above reasons.

lasciv

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:28:07 AM

The block chain (release) started exactly 10 hours ago, but the topic started about 4 hours ago. So looks like 6 hours premine. First 48 hours is 5.76 bilions coins so first 6 hours is 720 milions coins, which is 6.25% premine. So... no premine??

That post https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4156-topcoin-top-released-020214/page-5 started at 3.00am (I assume EST), the last post in the thread is at 11.26am that's 8.5 hours - so maybe 1.5hr premine

that matters not. the only thing matters here is the time between the genesis block being mined and the time of the first block being mined. if blocks were being mined  prior to the release thread, its a premine and there is no arguing that it is not.

OP said there was no premine. Then he deleted the posts of people claiming there was a premine. All I can say is: something is wrong with this coin.
SackofBits

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:30:03 AM

The block chain (release) started exactly 10 hours ago, but the topic started about 4 hours ago. So looks like 6 hours premine. First 48 hours is 5.76 bilions coins so first 6 hours is 720 milions coins, which is 6.25% premine. So... no premine??

That post https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4156-topcoin-top-released-020214/page-5 started at 3.00am (I assume EST), the last post in the thread is at 11.26am that's 8.5 hours - so maybe 1.5hr premine

that matters not. the only thing matters here is the time between the genesis block being mined and the time of the first block being mined. if blocks were being mined  prior to the release thread, its a premine and there is no arguing that it is not.

OP said there was no premine. Then he deleted the posts of people claiming there was a premine. All I can say is: something is wrong with this coin.

because people are spreading FUD!

pepsican1

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:31:14 AM

Excuse some of my words below; I rarely go about saying what I mean to larger groups of people.

So, anyway - I cannot say what happens if EVERYBODY turns greed on, and dumps.
I can't. Nobody can. Truth is - these boards here are rotten with greed and worst shit you can find in people. All grace to the exceptions, but most of people here you wanna just avoid in real life.

So, if we're negative - sure - it'll all go to hell. But then, not just this.
IMHO - coin max number should be extended to about 40 billion. With a hard fork, no harm done if everyone updates wallet. But that's another story.
And yes - that puts early adopters to a bad place, because imagine the riches, but I got news for you - if no support gets started here from community and all we're left with are greedy bastards - coin is fucked and your millions in wallet don't mean a thing.

But the pre-mine stuff? That's just hillarious. Indeed - bitcointalk is not the only place on earth you'd ANN something. Sure, it's biggest, but not only one.
I remember days when there were no shows with releases of coins like they're now. Shows are to increase value, artificially, to market more, to get to the exchange soon and of course - profit. Funny enough, to profit in FIAT; and this is crypto world, right. Shit's gone mad.
So, all that, excuse me, bitching about pre-mine, which technically isn't because there was people mining, not one person - is actually purely because those wanted in sooner, and that's it.

It's late, I wouldn't wanna go further in, but tomorrow we can debate.
I'm a programmer, web kind, can do some stuff for any coin, of course, we'll see.

Important thing for everyone to ask themselves is: are you here to dump for profit only or what?
And exchanges - they can wait for a month, for sure. Especially for above reasons.

I read this in a Christopher Walken voice.
lasciv

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:31:35 AM

because people are spreading FUD!

That is not the reason to delete posts with an actual meaning.
fractal_terra

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:31:40 AM

Anyone willing to dish out the change for Crypto Rush?
nosf009

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:34:11 AM

Block explorer - and we can see everything then.
If the dev IS NOT full of shit, (I hope not) - things will get transparent, prove OK, and everyone can relax.
If dev IS full of shit - well, either he comes up with some AWESOME plan to spend those coins everyone talks about to improve coin future, or we abandon ship.

Quite easy.
And to be proactive - instead of just writing stuff around, come up with solution for block explorer Smiley
Heck - I'm personally pledging 500.000 coins to the one that puts it up.

SackofBits

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:35:29 AM

Anyone willing to dish out the change for Crypto Rush?

I think it has to be dev to be able to list it right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: