Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:39:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social media bounties are worth it or not?  (Read 494 times)
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

Social media is still worth doing, because the effort is very small for this type of campaign. Also, you might get lucky in some campaigns, and earn bigger amounts. But in order to receive some decent amounts, you should try to have at least 5000 followers.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

its worthed both for developer and bounty hunter, and its time to increase the stakes for social media campaign because a lot of member joined campaign..
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Social media bounties are worth it or not?
To your experience what was the approximate profit for that per month or maybe estimated can do.
In my point of view it is not that worth it of your hard work even if you double your hard work it will cost you more time with a less salary. I prefer bounty hunting and signature campaigns or translations if i do have more time to do so. You should think and invest according to the daily time that you spent on your work and what time are available of.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

I think lately, social media bounty has become less profitable due to an increased number of applicants. The reward gets distributed and it becomes very less per person. Also, the rates have decreased from earlier.

To your experience what was the approximate profit for that per month or maybe estimated can do.
In my point of view it is not that worth it of your hard work even if you double your hard work it will cost you more time with a less salary. I prefer bounty hunting and signature campaigns or translations if i do have more time to do so. You should think and invest according to the daily time that you spent on your work and what time are available of.
I agree to you that rewards have become less as compare to the efforts involved. So, it is dependent upon the applicant whether to devote their time or not.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

of course it's very pleasant that for many people there is an opportunity to improve their financial status thanks to the crypto currency. And by doing the least effort you can get good incomes. But nevertheless, physical work is also important in our world, and someone must also do it. Therefore, every work, every person, must be respected.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

Of course it's worth Smiley. You just need to share/tweet/retweet 1 or 2 times everyday so you only can get just a small amount of money from a social media bounty but with social media bounty you can join huge amount of social media bounty campaign at a time so if you're a hard worker, you can earn a lot of money Smiley

BantiHanter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

Its worth I think, but depending on your followers/friends and other users who join in this campaign, also the allocation for social media campaign very influential. If you have a lot of followers/friends then you get the highest stake from the others
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

Personally i have stopped doing social media campaigns due to following reasons;
1) All big social media networks discourage and not allow such promotion on their netqorks anymore and categorize it as spam.
2) usually there is small allocation of rewards to social media campaigns.
3) Mostly there are thousands of participants in social media campaigns that result in very small reward for each participant.

Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

Bounties which stipulate the reward beforehand are the best kind of bounties. Not those which reward users with stakes which are then used to divide the bounty pool.
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

I do social media bounties like a full time job now as I dedicate 8hrs+/day doing bounties. I started to do social media bounties last Feb. and I already withdrawn $2k+ and I did sell my tokens right away if I just didn't sell some of my tokens right away I would have gotten way more.

Did I understand that correctly, you left your job doing bounties full time and in the last 5 months you made overall 2000 dollar? I think in most developed countries this would not even match a side job.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

I do only signature campains - but if you have a good follower base then social media could be very profitable.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

If you are doing fulltime on bounties then its worth it, but it depends on the number of friends and followers., the more the numbers the better as the stakes may depend on their numbers., in fact if you promoted a lot of projects and you are doing fulltime, you can make a lot of money in it., i do social media fulltime, and all my coins are on HOLD, i never sell it actually, i just stored it in my wallet, all in all maybe i got 1500usd since february i think., its in my wallet, sometimes it goes down the value, sometimes it goes high., my only purpose is to collect the tokens and coins., whatever maybe the future.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

is worth it if you are following so many bounties and got so many friends and followers. and choose the bounties that got huge allocation on social media
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

I do not think that this can be earned well. Social networks can be additional earnings and a method of teaching the market of crypto. It just takes a lot of time.

asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

Though social media bounties to not really pay much but they are worth doing because you have the opportunity to combine as many bounties as you want to that same account and if you have a large number of followers and a good rank, you have better chances of earning more. Moreover, differnt bounties allocate different amount for social media bounties.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

Better use your time to participate in signature bounty as this is bigger bounty reward than social media.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

of course not.

they give 5 10 or coins per campaign, and when you want to send it exchange and take it backi your fee is more than calue of coin.

because of this i dont participate any social media campaign or airdrops
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

I would say they are not worth. I participate in many twitter social media bountys. Some of them from the beginning. But the stakes you receive there are always like 20$¨or less. So for just retweeting maybe not such a lot of work. But some of them also require to do own post about the project.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

Yes, of course, they are worth. They come on the 2nd rank on the terms of simplicity when it comes to making a profit in a bounty campaign. In a signature campaign, you will have to write posts. Airdrops are the simplest but you don't get paid highly in it. Social media campaigns don't waste much of your time and the rewards that you get is justifiable. It may not be as high as a signature campaign but still would be well enough to keep you going.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

Yes, of course, they are worth. They come on the 2nd rank on the terms of simplicity when it comes to making a profit in a bounty campaign. In a signature campaign, you will have to write posts. Airdrops are the simplest but you don't get paid highly in it. Social media campaigns don't waste much of your time and the rewards that you get is justifiable. It may not be as high as a signature campaign but still would be well enough to keep you going.
if the time spent on social networks needs to be at a minimum, then the percentage of the overall plan for social campaigns is also small. I agree with you that here the ratio of work and payment is correct. but in my opinion airdrops generally are not worth the time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: