Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now or wait?  (Read 2796 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

Nowadays almost all altcoin prices are falling, and I think this might happen next week, if you want to invest or trade, better wait a minute to get the best price to start buying
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

Quite risky to invest when everyone and everywhere is wondering what is cryptocurrency and why they are growing +150% monthly. When the market is red we always unsure if it worth to get in but this is the only time when it really worth. Just do it, it's a good time - check history graph right at the same time in 2017 and what was next Smiley
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

If you want to make money from market then you should start investing small amount when markets are going down. Buy now and wait for the green days to sell to make a profit. But remember then we shouldn't buy all at one go. Split your money into few small amounts and buy whenever market goes down. Since we can't predict the market bottom so no meaning in waiting without investing.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

I think it will be better to buy in right now, and little by little sell it to your target. that way, you gain high profit at short period of time. Market is very volatile, take advantage of this.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.
It depends on your decision, do you want to make a big or small profit?
if you want a big profit, you have to buy now, and vice versa.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

If you keep waiting until when you will get a profit from crypto, Because the price spike and the price drop is always like this then look for loopholes Grin
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Here's my suggestion, if you can see almost all altcoin prices are falling especially in bitcoin, so if you invest now you'll gain a profit when the price of the market start to increase. Anyways, don't wait for the price get decrease, much better to invest now and wait if the price get incraese and sell it.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

If you check the market closely then you will see that there are still green zones in an hourly progress. If that’s still green then it means small movement is happening which will upsurge the market soon. As soon as there comes the sharp sumo then always make move and buy currencies that you think will pump surely. Because in reality they do pump and give you instant profits. If this wasn’t the case then how do you think people are making money here. If you think it’s not right opportunity then I would say you are missing a lot. Go ahead and jump right into it.
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

The value of each and every coins/tokens in the market is very volatile and going to the deep so take this as advantage to invest in highly potential coins. Before you buy some coins wait the right time to get the best price.
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

I would suggest you to invest in some coins, but I would be remind you that be wise to choose in where you want to invest, if you choose the wrong one, all you have will be gone.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Of course you need to wait because you loss some money, you need to wait until the green comes come then it's up to you if you want to sell it or not.  Don't do sell when you loss some capital unless your coin doesn't chance to pump or rise.

The reason you get loss was when you sell your token or coin even you get loss because you are afraid then you buy when it was too high because you think it rise up again.  What if you bought a coin then you wait it until it rise?  So you can gain more profit than selling your coin even it is dump or fall.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

The question I would ask is what is it you are waiting for? Is it for lower prices to buy in? You may not see lower prices. Many have made that mistake, thinking that they missed an earlier price increase and the market will give them a second chance. They are still waiting. If you really want to invest and you are worried that prices may go lower in the short term you can simply break your investment into smaller tranches and invest them at regular intervals. Like breaking a $1000 investment into 10 x $100 tranches and investing over a 10 week time frame.

elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

So do you think this is the right time or not, in fact we are determining when we invest or wait. So the decision is yours
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

No one can really tell what will happen to the values of crypto in the near future but what I'm certain is by next year June after the next bitcoin halving, crypto values will surely go to an upward trend and we would totally regret why we didn't buy it now when we had the chance to do so. If you can afford to invest don't hesitate, for this is a very good opportunity for you to add some promising altcoins to your portfolio for more profit in the near future.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

You should wait to give this good chance to other traders and investors Smiley. Guys don't know anything and have to ask other people about this shit all the time don't deserve take this chance Smiley. DO KEEP WAITING Smiley. It's the best option for an asking all the time guy like you Smiley.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

The rule of trade is to buy when the price is cheap, and resale when the price is high. I think at the moment is the right one to buy, because the current price is very low, and hold it until the price goes back up. buy it now, or not for it.
Bajula

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

Just wait a little bit more until everything recovers back to the normal again, it will take some time, but investing just right now might be a bad procedure, specially with this market
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

Nowadays almost all altcoin prices are falling, and I think this might happen next week, if you want to invest or trade, better wait a minute to get the best price to start buying
How can you know when it's the "best price"? Sometimes it happens that you may think the price is the best and you sell or buy, but the market continues to fall or grow and now you regret that you hurried with the decision of the best price. It is happening to me regularly.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

I think it is good to invest now. Why? The value is much affordable compare before and it is the good time to invest since many trusted coins are now entering this crypto world one of this is ethereum. This coin grows rapidly and spread out throughout the cryptoworld and that makes it popular. So try to invest now and wait.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: