Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee Predictions...  (Read 939 times)
Wuraola

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

One thing I understand is that... During the December   period, which is the festive period... That is when most of this crypto do reach their apex. But a lot  of individual do find it difficult to hold, this now cause regret  later when they understand.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

I think that it is not always necessary to believe this gentleman. One thing's for sure! He can make a great pump. I always follow with interest for this expert!

evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

He is entitled to his own opinion. However, it appears his prediction is by chance. He predicts based on how he feels at that moment. For example, he backed away from a prior bitcoin prediction in December, while appearing on the controversial Infowars.  He made a prediction of bitcoin reaching $78k before the end of 2018, but somewhat denied it when he was having a conversation with Bet-David. It is advisable to be broad minded on other people's opinion especially in cryptocurrencies predictions.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

I think John Mcafee is speculating too much. Although he can say all he want because its his right to express his opinion. I think the market will not reach that high.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:48:55 PM

I guess by now we know what his real intentions about saying that bitcoin will go and touch his price so on and so forth. He has a lot of investments so its logical for him to be very bullish but most of the time he looks stupid because he is making speculating that is out of the norm. But knowing the genius or eccentric this person is, no one should take him seriously unless he has arguments to back up his claims. Which up to this day is none. So let him say what he wants, its up to us to really take him seriously or totally ignore the man.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

"The crypto money market will become a $ 20 trillion market. But I believe it will be 10 times. As the crypto money sector evolves, fiat money will lose value to a great extent. By 2021, the US dollar will be only 1 in 5 of today's value. Believe in these numbers." said John McAfee. Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?

I strongly believe that prediction nothing impossible to become crypto make history in the worldwide currency but please if posting about news came one popular personality give the referral links for the reference for those interested to read because people want to knows where to get the basis John McAfee of their analysis for that value.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

I guess by now we know what his real intentions about saying that bitcoin will go and touch his price so on and so forth. He has a lot of investments so its logical for him to be very bullish but most of the time he looks stupid because he is making speculating that is out of the norm. But knowing the genius or eccentric this person is, no one should take him seriously unless he has arguments to back up his claims. Which up to this day is none. So let him say what he wants, its up to us to really take him seriously or totally ignore the man.

Mcafee is a very popular crypto personality now in the internet and even others don't believe him anymore still a lot of supporters and new investors are trusting his words.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

"The crypto money market will become a $ 20 trillion market. But I believe it will be 10 times. As the crypto money sector evolves, fiat money will lose value to a great extent. By 2021, the US dollar will be only 1 in 5 of today's value. Believe in these numbers." said John McAfee. Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?

One thing is sure that either he knows more about crypto future but only pass the info to public which is beneficial to himself and other big people OR he is just another rich guy without any knowledge . He claimed many things in past like he said he will eat his d*** if bitcoin do not cross 1m USD by 2020 . in december 2017 he said that bitcoin is down (15k USD at that time) because people are doing shopping for Xmas .
However i think price may not recover soon and by 2020 we can see best bull run bcoz of btc halving .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

I don't believe on whatever mcAfee says this day's the man talks too much and beginning to be insignificant
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

McCafee predictions are just BS.
He has confessed that he promoted shitcoins for a fee.I don't follow MCCafee's crypto recommendations or his predictions
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

This is one of the predictions that i am rooting about the future of cryptocurrencies' market cap and specifically bitcoin's future. I hope McAfee is somewhat bringing good vibes and giving other crypto investors optimistic mindset to stand strong against all odds bitcoin has to face.

maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

his latest news about the forecast - you do not need to panic because it is expected that no later than July bitcoin's price will be about $ 15,000 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

It's not hard to predict in the long term. It's easy. Impossible to predict short term. Relax. Check prices once a year. You will never be disappointed.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

why everyone is so interested in McAfee?
what rewards did he get to become influencers in the cryptocurrenccy sector?
is he a price controller who works with whales?
which only with one tweet, altcoin price will experience pump

Jinatfatm

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

Mcaffee make for money , he receive pump and dump not good any altcoins , he kill any altcoins any project when he tweet on twiiter
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

I think it almost impossible for US dollar to have a value like he said in three years. It will be too shaking and destroying for the world economy. so this prediction sounds like utopia, cause it doesn't have any fundamental evidence.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

What John McAfee said has good intentions and purposes, although we all know, his predictions are sometimes beyond common sense, but he has never been a FUD. Currently, the statement issued by John McAfee is still beyond reason but it is positive, I think it's good hopefully can foster an optimistic attitude to the users.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

McAfee predictions are hard to believe and most unrealistic and create momentum to his words look real but market conditions as of today does nt make us believe
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

John McAfèe will be running for President as a Libertarian in 2020. This could well be a serious game changer, as just about everyone in the USA if absolutely fed up with the current two party status quo

He talks a good line, and makes good sense.

A couple of recent interviews on the utube.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:57:20 AM

John can say all he wants to say, it's his rights. He have the freedom to do what he likes. It's actually up to us if we wants to believe and up to us to think rational and take everything smartly. We're all adults here!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: