Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree?  (Read 2712 times)
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Though we still see the interest in crypto, there have been many bad news from "big people" . What I mean is that countries, together with huge services providers (Google, Facebook) are trying to regulate crypto market. That is why we see that the market in this situation

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javadevm8

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

It was in a bubble, now is just a correction. I wouldnt advise to sell into the lows.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

I do not think like you. The fall in the crypto rate is only temporary, and it is showing strong growth in the future as the exchange rate reaches the support of $ 6,000. I guess that by the end of the year, the BTC rate will reach $ 20,000. So you should have confidence in the cryptocurrencies market and be patient.

jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

yes thats right.. this period is too slow. unlike last year if it drop bitcoin can recover immediately  but now it moving slowly and slowly. maybe because of the bad reputation of some coin affect the cryptocurrency world.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:50:11 AM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Though we still see the interest in crypto, there have been many bad news from "big people" . What I mean is that countries, together with huge services providers (Google, Facebook) are trying to regulate crypto market. That is why we see that the market in this situation
This is just a correction and a good time to buy and hold for a good bull run. Facebook and Google has no effect on this downfall as crypto will still survive even without them.

MantoRating

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:44:08 AM

I agree with you very much. As we all know, the market of cryptocurrency is complex.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

It is a weak period for sure but there have been many worse and even longer corrections in Bitcoin in the past. For example, Bitcoin was in a long correction during 2014 and most of 2015. Hope this year turns out like last year and we see a strong rise in second half.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

the cause is because many countries that deny the existence of crypto a few months ago. but it doesn't matter for now because the pros and cons are common. so there are certainly also some are refused support. and now many countries thus showed their good attitude towards crypto. with it will certainly make crypto later will go up even higher.

Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:19:47 AM

What caused it?
Very weak, market capitalization is very small and the volume of trading is not shining. There are many reasons for this, and one of them will be singled out as the main one, there is only one way out, or wait and hope or sell, but come back later when the rapid growth begins.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

What caused it?
Very weak, market capitalization is very small and the volume of trading is not shining. There are many reasons for this, and one of them will be singled out as the main one, there is only one way out, or wait and hope or sell, but come back later when the rapid growth begins.
Well if you are impatient then go and cut your loses and be back when fomo already happening, but if you are a long holders and a risky type of investors then you can go and hold your coins, the market will always be like this as history just repeating itself, you still have a lots of time to read and study how crypto really works and how the exchange will give you good edge to take this as an advantage for your investment.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

This has happened before but it is just tht people have short memory because they always think the market will go in their direction, the market has memory and things move in circle, we all saw the last two years, it was a huge bull run from $200 to $20k, I think we need to show patience

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

It is a weak period for sure but there have been many worse and even longer corrections in Bitcoin in the past. For example, Bitcoin was in a long correction during 2014 and most of 2015. Hope this year turns out like last year and we see a strong rise in second half.
I think this is the weak period price of cryptocurrency has been down for long now. Even this happened before also a weak period of time for crypto I am still having a positivity that it can recover. Well let see what will happen this coming months I think price will changed.
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

What caused it?
We are in a bear market again and almost all coins drops so hard today. There might be a price manipulation since January 2018 and this is why the market drops so hard. In this kind of market patience is very important, I hope that bitcoin will not go down deeper to $5k level again.
Have patience, just go with your own decision. The present time can be considered as a buy time, and some consider losing tends to sell. Similar pattern of growth took place previously, price went as low as $6500 and then started to recover and reached around $9700 and stabilized around the $7500 range. This time too similar thing can happen.

You seem to be confident that there is a buying time now but what makes you so sure? After all btc could drop to 5k and then you would lose 20% if you go in now.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
proofofstake.com

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

The whole market is part of a bigger picture. Big games,big players. We are just going along for the ride here. The smart thing now would be to buy cheap coins/tokens that you believe will last long and wait for them to recover (We would recommend PoS coins,as we believe they are the future of cryptocurrencies,until an even better one comes out) and invest in them for the long term. It's painful and unnecessary to try to day trade in this market and you shouldn't waste your time and effort on it. Instead you should focus on long lasting projects.
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

What caused it?
We are in a bear market again and almost all coins drops so hard today. There might be a price manipulation since January 2018 and this is why the market drops so hard. In this kind of market patience is very important, I hope that bitcoin will not go down deeper to $5k level again.
Have patience, just go with your own decision. The present time can be considered as a buy time, and some consider losing tends to sell. Similar pattern of growth took place previously, price went as low as $6500 and then started to recover and reached around $9700 and stabilized around the $7500 range. This time too similar thing can happen.

You seem to be confident that there is a buying time now but what makes you so sure? After all btc could drop to 5k and then you would lose 20% if you go in now.

I agree, my opinion is to wait, BTC'll go lower for sure, under 6000 $, waiting strategy is now the key.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

I agree with you the development of cryptocurrency in 2018 is very slow very different from the year 2017 where the development of cryptocurrency both in all fields very rapidly and significantly. whatever causes it to happen like this.
There are so many things which are then affecting the overall crypto market in a bad way and that because of which, the market values of all the coins are going down instead of going up. This kind of situation is very much difficult for the ones who have invested their money into different crypto coins as it gets tough for them to make a choice and that most of the investors end up making wring choice.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

yes, I agree. But I think it may soon enter the rebound phase. But when the whale wakes up, the market will change dramatically. I think it is a harbinger of the financial crisis. The funds have gone to protect the industry. So there has been a continuous decline.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

Not as bad as the 2013 crash, the good thing is that that will end at some point and there will be a bull run but till that time traders would die  Grin

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

Yes, I agree, this period is weak, but this is a temporary summer silence before the autumn storm, when business activity begins again  Wink
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

Yes that's cryptocurrency, the price can change quickly and can also change slowly. We must be patient to face this if we do not want to make mistakes. Actually this is not the weakest period for cryptocurrency, because around a few years ago cryptocurrency was ever slower than this. It even happens for months and it's so boring. I do not know why cryptocurrency could be this way, either because of correction, or prohibition from government or on some social media about advertising cryptocurrency. Hopefully this will quickly end and the price back to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: