Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree?  (Read 2712 times)
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Since the beginning of this year (2018) crypto is getting low and crypto lovers are got frustrated by this tragedy. Maximum prediction went in vain in this year. That's why many crypto experts are saying this is really bad year for crypto.
In that case, we can say that this is the weak period for cryptocurrency and I agree with that.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

this downtrend never stop from the end of Q1 until now, many new joiner are frustated, out of their expectation. crypto isn't the place where you want to get rich instantly, we are growing from the beginning of cryptocurrency existence until now, and hopefully will grow rapidly in the near future. i still believe in crypto thats why i still support crypto as the future of currency.
there are no need for explanation for this downtrend, its normal and all we have to do is to support crypto even in the weak period.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

keep hodl and be patient, we can start the party on november, thats my expert says...buy more bitcoin and keep hodl until this end of year
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

yes crypto market is really weak,,but lets keep hodl to protect the price of the coins we support
Ortintin1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:07:09 AM

Depending on the perspective you are looking at it from. But ups n down makes it moving towards what we expect
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
But this is a test not only of coins for sustainability, but also of investors. And already with bulls we can really see which of the coins survived during this period and it is worth trusting in the future. The same goes for ICO projects.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:24:14 AM

I agree that the last few months were not very good, everything was falling and did not grow, and this had a great impact on the market
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

This is the worst year of Crypto.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

Since the beginning of this year (2018) crypto is getting low and crypto lovers are got frustrated by this tragedy. Maximum prediction went in vain in this year. That's why many crypto experts are saying this is really bad year for crypto.
In that case, we can say that this is the weak period for cryptocurrency and I agree with that.
Yeah the market is very sensitive to all speculation and news, when there is a shocking news then it will immediately impact on the market, the market is very weak and sensitive also because of the weak hands of investors, if they have a strong mentality of course the market will not be this weak
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

this is the usual correction of the market. This happens after good long-term growth. Growth is not eternal, the market also needs to rest
You are right about the correction period but I think this correction period extended for a bit long and right now it would be good to call it a period of recession rather than still calling it correction period. It is normal for crypto market since 2010 but it also hurt the trust people keep in the market.

There have been recessions and peaks multiple times and this is how things goes in crypto market. But I am hell optimistic about the growth as well.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

I agree that the last few months were not very good, everything was falling and did not grow, and this had a great impact on the market
All cryptocurrency dropping down and some investors lie low since market is continously bleeding.
But just like what happen last year after ghost month all cryptocurrency pumped and bull run.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

There is a 44$ premium for BTC on USDT exchanges (Bitfinex, Binance, etc.) compared to other non USDT exchanges. Also USDT is the second highest volume 24h on coinmarketcap after BTC. I have a tiny tinfoil hat on, and just advise you to be VERY careful with tether..weird stuff
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

I think this is a period of correction with the market flushed and will strengthen in time. This period gives enough investors to think again about their assets in the future. But we must think positively that the market will return well.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

Nah, It's normal.

Everything here in the world, fluctuates. Even the price value of each currency in different countries also fluctuates. The change of value is a very common issue and I think we should treat this as an opportunity to buy tokens at very low prices. BTC last 2016 is just only 1500$, imagine how does the BTC reach until 15k$?

As long as we support the community and invest our money for a long term trial, we shouldn't worry to this kind of cases because it's normal.  Cheesy
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

In my opinion, the market has a difficuld days now. But after falls we could see good rises every time, you just should to wait for it.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

In my opinion, the market has a difficuld days now. But after falls we could see good rises every time, you just should to wait for it.
In fact, it is very difficult to explain something about what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. As if there are all prerequisites for active growth, but nevertheless the situation is completely negative.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

Yes, 2018 was not a very good year for the crypto currency. But I think it was necessary. Cryptocurrency had to rest, then to show even better results with renewed vigor.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

Yes, 2018 was not a very good year for the crypto currency. But I think it was necessary. Cryptocurrency had to rest, then to show even better results with renewed vigor.
This is we experienced crypto price has been struggling even from the first mont of this year. But, I believe price condition of crypto will surely regain it’s position.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Yes this true this is the weak period cryptocurreny but still many people believe that crypto will back on track maybe not this time but it will be back. Just need more patience and continue what we do everyday in crypto nothing is impossible.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

What caused it?
But this is a test not only of coins for sustainability, but also of investors. And already with bulls we can really see which of the coins survived during this period and it is worth trusting in the future. The same goes for ICO projects.

Your message is from June to the present time in October, and the market has not shown signs of apparent recovery. I think your opinion is correct, we need to have confidence in the cryptocurrency market because the high possibility of the 2018 exchange rate will recover and then we will have an immense profit from the trust in cryptocurrency market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████