Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience in 150 airdrops!  (Read 1179 times)
Nikkor911628jsnf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 01:04:35 PM by Nikkor911628jsnf
Merited by kewlc3s (1)

Dear colleagues, I decided to share my experience about airdrops.

Now there are many different opinions, whether it is necessary to participate in Airdrop campaigns or it is a waste of time.

I took part in about 150 (recorded) and about 200-300 not even recorded. The time period is approximately from September 2017 to the end of April 2018.

And here are some conclusions:

* approximately, one of 100-more than $100
** approximately 50% settle immediately
*** most people (airdrop channels, websites) earning on reference, offering You airdrop, and drops 80% do not even sell.
**** airdrop with Donat-Scam almost always
***** very light airdrop Scam 99%
****** airdrop with KYC + a lot of groups + difficult task (more often the task) are from 20 to 1000 $, but you must have ether (if we talk about tokens) on the wallet and not a new wallet (better a lot of transactions in the history)
*! about airdrops hundreds and thousands of $ you do not know, probably, as they are within the community of the project ( I have my own strategy how to get into them, but it takes time)

The total amount of drops can not be called, but in General, a few Ethereum came out. However, a lot of time was spent, sometimes it is very much.

It is cheaper bounty or atopy? 50/50 - bounty safer, and long enough the bounty best.

Total: in airdrop to participate interested, but to make money, be ready to spend 2 hours a day or more. Choose in advance that of all airdrop not scams or profitable impossible, so it's more like to participate in everything. Serious airdrops require a special strategy and they are almost impossible to find by accident.

I do not use airdrop groups (I tried them at first), but usually stupid ones are laid out in them-in 99% of cases (I do not even know why they are bred in such quantities).

If you know a sensible airdrop-aggregators - publish in the post, they will see and appreciate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bkolenz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

I don`t think that you`ll can earn money on airdrops today. I took part in 300 airdrops and got just only $20((
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Of course joining bounty campaign is always better than airdrop Smiley. Maybe you can earn hundreds dollars after joining about 50 - 100 airdrops but some other just need to join about 1 - 2 bounties then they can earn more than you Smiley). Beside, number of scam airdrop is so huge.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

I don`t think that you`ll can earn money on airdrops today. I took part in 300 airdrops and got just only $20((
Because you don't know the way to find out good airdrop to join dude Smiley). Until now, I only join 1 airdrop, it's NEBL airdrop and I earned 0.04 BTC from this airdrop only. LOL
It's not easy to get much money from airdrop so I think you should turn to earn from bounty campaign Smiley. Although your rank is really low but you still can join social media bounty campaign Smiley

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

Thank you for such a detailed explanation. I personally never though that airdrops can bring you much profit, so mostly it's a waste of time. What do you think about bounty campaigns? Same situation there? And also, just curious, why did you choose to participate in sooo many airdrops, don't you think that participating in signature campaigns or doing another crypto-related work, e.g. trading would be more profitable and save your time?
crpytonation

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Most of the airdrops are not worth.They will not cover Gas/Exchange fee
A big no to scammy ERC20 tokens
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Thank you for such a detailed explanation. I personally never though that airdrops can bring you much profit, so mostly it's a waste of time. What do you think about bounty campaigns? Same situation there? And also, just curious, why did you choose to participate in sooo many airdrops, don't you think that participating in signature campaigns or doing another crypto-related work, e.g. trading would be more profitable and save your time?
We do have our own ways and decisions through things and its his choice to choose up airdrops compared to bounties and tried to speak up his experience with it which i do really appreciate. Imagine 150 airdrops overall, you would really have your own words to describe on how does it go.Possible earnings of thousands is there but hitting up that chance is just finding a needle on a haystack.Decisions would definitely depend on you if you do see you are wasting up your time then you can stop anytime as you want and jump into other things which would be worth of you time.

Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

Nice that you found your own profitable stategy in airdrops. I'm not that successful. I see mostly scam and useless airdrops. And it's getting worse.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

I think if you spent your time on the bounty, then you would have earned many times more. I very often meet messages that airdrops are not a profitable waste of time. But also I have personal experience and I know what I'm talking about.

ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:26:45 PM

Dear colleagues, I decided to share my experience about airdrops.

Now there are many different opinions, whether it is necessary to participate in Airdrop campaigns or it is a waste of time.

I took part in about 150 (recorded) and about 200-300 not even recorded. The time period is approximately from September 2017 to the end of April 2018.

And here are some conclusions:

* approximately, one of 100-more than$100
** approximately 50% settle immediately
*** most people (airdrop channels, websites) zarabytyvat on reference, offering You airdrop, and drops 80% do not even sell.
**** airdrop with Donat-Scam almost always
***** very light airdrop Scam 99%
****** airdrop with KYC + a lot of groups + difficult task (more often the task) are from 20 to 1000 $, but you must have ether (if we talk about tokens) on the wallet and not a new wallet (better a lot of transactions in the history)
*! about airdrops hundreds and thousands of $ you do not know, probably, as they are within the community of the project ( I have my own strategy how to get into them, but it takes time)

The total amount of drops can not be called, but in General, a few Ethereum came out. However, a lot of time was spent, sometimes it is very much.

It is cheaper bounty or atopy? 50/50 - bounty safer, and long enough the bounty best.

Total: in airdrop to participate interested, but to make money, be ready to spend 2 hours a day or more. Choose in advance that of all airdrop not scams or profitable impossible, so it's more like to participate in everything. Serious airdrops require a special strategy and they are almost impossible to find by accident.

I do not use airdrop groups (I tried them at first), but usually stupid ones are laid out in them-in 99% of cases (I do not even know why they are bred in such quantities).

If you know a sensible airdrop-aggregators - vykladyvaete in the post, they will see and appreciate.

And was it not too lazy for you, to spend your valuable time on this? ))) Thank you, of course, useful information. But in my opinion airdrops are suitable only for absolute beginners. It's enough for one month in the world of crypto, in order to understand that airdrops are not worth the time spent on them.
mobile04151985

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

thats great summary of your experience about airdrop & bounty but your forgot the SELFdrop is better Cheesy
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

It is all about luck. Today's airdrops are based on the reference system. And if you do not have references, you earn very little. That's why I do not join most of them.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

I suppose that worth for earning airdrops usually mean that u need to spend some efficient time and efforts, it would not be easy and more likely they require KYC. I would participate only in such "difficult" airdrops.
Potato18

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

Now airdrops aren`t profitable, unfortunately!
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

I am join in many airdrop, some of them pay but the token is worthless maybe  it would stay in my wallet forever because the gas needed to transfer to the exchanger is more value than the token's itself

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
Oniko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

Do you consider this a good job - participation in airdrops?

Or is it preferable to participate in bounty companies?

I participated in 2-3 airdrops and did not earn anything.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

Actually I never expected the airdrop because it seemed to be distributed so people could know about its projects. Therefore, it seems that the value you get is quite low and there is no potential in the future. Instead, you can find the bounty, it will help you earn a decent source of income

Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

I actually participated is some airdops and it is quite good since airdops are not requiring more requirements. However airdops are have low profits than bounty so it is better for anyone to participate in bounty campaign because they know that in bounty is has more earning you can get unlike airdops. But sometimes it depends on what is your strategy to choose airdops and bounty.
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

wow, i'm impressed how concistent you are in joined airdrops...
I stopped doing airdrop like 2 months ago, since my wallets full of tokens that apparently never get listing in market...
So i decided to join in social media bounties and signature campaign...
It's a lot to do, but it's more convincing than join airdrops...
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

We do have our own ways and decisions through things and its his choice to choose up airdrops compared to bounties and tried to speak up his experience with it which i do really appreciate. Imagine 150 airdrops overall, you would really have your own words to describe on how does it go.Possible earnings of thousands is there but hitting up that chance is just finding a needle on a haystack.Decisions would definitely depend on you if you do see you are wasting up your time then you can stop anytime as you want and jump into other things which would be worth of you time.

I have same thought about what he did, it's not easy to joined 150 airdrops, because i gave up maybe in count 30 airdrops that gave me nothing...but like you said, everyone has their own decision what is the best way to earn on internet...
I myself prefer social media bounties, because tokens i had can be sold on market...as you know, i don't have high rank, so i will do what i can do...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: