Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience in 150 airdrops!  (Read 1179 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

Re experience in 150 airdrops,To me i think it doesn't worth doing because some of the airdrops can not fetch you anything you can t even sell out money for gas talk less of. infarct airdrops are wast of time. 
Airdrop is a form of community interest in the new project. By the end of 2017 it is a new form and is of great interest but the current airdrop is no longer noticeable because most have no results and failures. Participation in airdrop campaigns is losing the investor's time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fitrxfaidxfaijx
Copper Member

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

Dear colleagues, I decided to share my experience about airdrops.

Now there are many different opinions, whether it is necessary to participate in Airdrop campaigns or it is a waste of time.

I took part in about 150 (recorded) and about 200-300 not even recorded. The time period is approximately from September 2017 to the end of April 2018.

And here are some conclusions:

* approximately, one of 100-more than $100
** approximately 50% settle immediately
*** most people (airdrop channels, websites) earning on reference, offering You airdrop, and drops 80% do not even sell.
**** airdrop with Donat-Scam almost always
***** very light airdrop Scam 99%
****** airdrop with KYC + a lot of groups + difficult task (more often the task) are from 20 to 1000 $, but you must have ether (if we talk about tokens) on the wallet and not a new wallet (better a lot of transactions in the history)
*! about airdrops hundreds and thousands of $ you do not know, probably, as they are within the community of the project ( I have my own strategy how to get into them, but it takes time)

The total amount of drops can not be called, but in General, a few Ethereum came out. However, a lot of time was spent, sometimes it is very much.

It is cheaper bounty or atopy? 50/50 - bounty safer, and long enough the bounty best.

Total: in airdrop to participate interested, but to make money, be ready to spend 2 hours a day or more. Choose in advance that of all airdrop not scams or profitable impossible, so it's more like to participate in everything. Serious airdrops require a special strategy and they are almost impossible to find by accident.

I do not use airdrop groups (I tried them at first), but usually stupid ones are laid out in them-in 99% of cases (I do not even know why they are bred in such quantities).

If you know a sensible airdrop-aggregators - publish in the post, they will see and appreciate.

You are truly right!👍
Same with U.,
i also had experience in airdrops about
300—400 times.but all transactions are records including scam and phising Airdrop.Anyway, thanks coz sharing..
phatvo93

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

Dear colleagues, I decided to share my experience about airdrops.

Now there are many different opinions, whether it is necessary to participate in Airdrop campaigns or it is a waste of time.

I took part in about 150 (recorded) and about 200-300 not even recorded. The time period is approximately from September 2017 to the end of April 2018.

And here are some conclusions:

* approximately, one of 100-more than $100
** approximately 50% settle immediately
*** most people (airdrop channels, websites) earning on reference, offering You airdrop, and drops 80% do not even sell.
**** airdrop with Donat-Scam almost always
***** very light airdrop Scam 99%
****** airdrop with KYC + a lot of groups + difficult task (more often the task) are from 20 to 1000 $, but you must have ether (if we talk about tokens) on the wallet and not a new wallet (better a lot of transactions in the history)
*! about airdrops hundreds and thousands of $ you do not know, probably, as they are within the community of the project ( I have my own strategy how to get into them, but it takes time)

The total amount of drops can not be called, but in General, a few Ethereum came out. However, a lot of time was spent, sometimes it is very much.

It is cheaper bounty or atopy? 50/50 - bounty safer, and long enough the bounty best.

Total: in airdrop to participate interested, but to make money, be ready to spend 2 hours a day or more. Choose in advance that of all airdrop not scams or profitable impossible, so it's more like to participate in everything. Serious airdrops require a special strategy and they are almost impossible to find by accident.

I do not use airdrop groups (I tried them at first), but usually stupid ones are laid out in them-in 99% of cases (I do not even know why they are bred in such quantities).

If you know a sensible airdrop-aggregators - publish in the post, they will see and appreciate.

Thanks for your sharing. I think the most of airdrop and bounty are scam, just a few can success and the coin can list in exchange market.
But it's free, so just try to participate more airdrop, you will have more chance to get money.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

Hello. I am convinced that this experience was very valuable to you when it was received at the very beginning of your activity. I myself started with such companies. You participated in a very large number of them. Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

I have a similar experience with airdrops , about 99.99 percent never made their way back to me. very few one of those like polymath took some time but were worth.
I have also participated in Polymath airdrop, they paid but I have received only about 5$ in Polymath tokens and I do not know how and where to sell such a small amount of tokens.

Not only Polymath airdrop, there are many other major companies will give the coin for not more than 10$ and it is impossible for us to sell them in the market because the exchange will set some specific amount in order to trade them. Sometimes it is waste to join in Airdrops which we get very less amount of coins.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

many airdrop nowday using reff to gain more reward that very hard for me with no channel to sharing my refferal link
and i agree with u,
usually airdrop with kyc is more profitable right now
Soniapanesar

Activity: 42
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

Thank you for sharing you experience with us. It help us a lot to newbie like me
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

can we still make money from airdrop today? whereas investing or even once is still very gloomy and dark / even I follow the bounty, too many are  scams
even I feel, joining the airdrop only wastes our time and energy for something uncertain

Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

I stopped participating in bounty campaigns because I do not have any profit from them. I received only a few tokens for participation, which I can not sell until now.
romeo88

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

I think airdrop is losing its appeal. These airdrops are inherently not profitable. And when the market goes down, it gets worse
jayden316

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

I usually participate in all the airdrop that I know, this helps me not to miss the good token
jordanamg

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Choise Bonty not Airdrop
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

My 100 airdrop experience says that about 75% of projects are scam. Most of them started to ask sending them gas for tx's, others try to steal private keys. In common, it's crazy!

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

As a way to spread awareness to the relevant audience of potential investors and eventual enthusiasts, coin teams will, from time-to-time, do airdrops. An Airdrop takes away the payment bit of this process, instead giving more value towards informing people of their offering, and giving every one the chance to own some tokens. Method of distributing tokens is a better way to accomplish the same objectives of an ICO.
ALexJinky

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

I gave up the airdrop. Currently I can not make money from airdrop because it's too few and lots of scams
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

As a way to spread awareness to the relevant audience of potential investors and eventual enthusiasts, coin teams will, from time-to-time, do airdrops. An Airdrop takes away the payment bit of this process, instead giving more value towards informing people of their offering, and giving every one the chance to own some tokens. Method of distributing tokens is a better way to accomplish the same objectives of an ICO.

Airdrops are usually one time tasks so after the participant receive it, he would just usually forget about it - well, maybe majority of people will but then even if there is one investor in 100 then the team can already add it to their funds. Airdrop is a good way of exposing the projects since most probably, there would be more participants in an airdrop than a bounty but I think bounty is more effective because there is a consistency in sharing of information.

C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

Nowaday, airdrop is not good as long as ago. But if you have some trick or cheat, you still can earn some. Most of airdrop have reference. I know many people can cheat from this. They create 1000 more account then doing cheat everyday.  They have automatic tool to do this well. If you dont have tool or multi account, dont join airdrop, let's join bounty program, it is better
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

Are you a bounty hunter? Your behavior is very crazy, wasting a lot of time to summarize the experience for everyone. I left the airdrop early. I think airdrops are a waste of time.
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

Thank you for sharing the task experience, which will allow you to learn more. But I will not participate in the airdrop project, I think it makes no sense.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Youncan barely earn from airdrops from this time. Most of the airdrop kust give a little amounts of tokens which is not enough to cover up for gas and or price are lesser from ICO price when they get listed to any exchanges. Try do some bounty programs and earn  decent amount rather than focusing on airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: