Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🎮 [ANN][ICO] SGAME PRO - “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing 🎮🎮🎮  (Read 3996 times)
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

SGAME PRO enable players to be rewarded with our newly issued utility crypto-token SGM while simply playing the world’s most popular mobile games. SGM will be the only way to access and benefit from the Sgame Pro Platform and the sole settlement method for all transactions within the Sgame Pro ecosystem.  This is nice we are not enjoying the games but also monetizing our time in playing it.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nezaigor

Activity: 1512
Merit: 532

Everything will be fine

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

Good afternoon. Tell me please:

1. The Token does not yet exist, since there is no contract?
2. When will the distribution (approximately)?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Im also cant understand, on their site they written that hard cap is reached. But tokens  will be selling on Nexex.io. What this means? This is exchange?
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Im also cant understand, on their site they written that hard cap is reached. But tokens  will be selling on Nexex.io. What this means? This is exchange?
Tokens will be issued October middle.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

SGAME PRO enable players to be rewarded with our newly issued utility crypto-token SGM while simply playing the world’s most popular mobile games. SGM will be the only way to access and benefit from the Sgame Pro Platform and the sole settlement method for all transactions within the Sgame Pro ecosystem.  This is nice we are not enjoying the games but also monetizing our time in playing it.

This will be especially interesting for gamers and testers of various games and applications, investors are likely not to consider this kind of income!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

I think that the project has great prospects, because the game industry is now popular, especially since the platform guarantees security and complete absence of viruses - this is a very important fact, because there are so many malicious sites and programs. On the platform are many of the most popular mobile games, and each user can choose what he likes.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

Earning money while doing something that i like, playing games, sounds great.
Maybe in the future you could expand your services to PC games too.
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

Sgamepro enable players to be rewarded with our newly issued utility crypto-token SGM while simply playing the world’s most popular mobile games. SGM will be the only way to access and benefit from the Sgame Pro Platform and the sole settlement method for all transactions within the Sgame Pro ecosystem. Very nice project , it has a good business model and the investors are really longing to this kind of project that they know they will have a good return in the future.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Congratulations to the team. Project reached the hard cup in the shortest time, which indicates a high quality of the project and trust from investors to developers, despite the negative trend of the market. This is very revealing. I wish the project a successful development and a positive mood for all team members!

this is not surprising, because the gaming industry has always enjoyed popularity among the great circle of people of the game. this is interesting for many and exciting, and they do not pay attention to the falling market, they want to develop a product that is interesting to them. and this is already a high success rate.

nezaigor

Activity: 1512
Merit: 532

Everything will be fine

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:52:08 AM

The gaming industry has always been interesting and the main thing is to do everything in time while the project is heard.
Tell me please. Does the project have a contract, and https://etherscan.io/ does not issue anything and can’t see the details.
If not, when will it be deployed? Interested in date.
Exchange, as I understand it, will be at the end of November.
And when will live tokens appear in which month?
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Congratulations to the team. Project reached the hard cup in the shortest time, which indicates a high quality of the project and trust from investors to developers, despite the negative trend of the market. This is very revealing. I wish the project a successful development and a positive mood for all team members!

this is not surprising, because the gaming industry has always enjoyed popularity among the great circle of people of the game. this is interesting for many and exciting, and they do not pay attention to the falling market, they want to develop a product that is interesting to them. and this is already a high success rate.

This industry is gaining momentum every year and occupying a niche in this sector means getting solid capitalization. I think that the team SGAME will be able to occupy a good place in this direction!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
bestpikka

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

congratulations to the participants because I heard that this project has included their coins in the Exchange Nenex even though this is a new exchange, hopefully, it can make a positive impression from the traders there so the trading volume becomes higher.
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:20:26 AM

What kind of crypto-tokens will be gained from playing this app? Is the game can be now downloaded and installed in a mobile phone? Very much interested to try the app...
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

congratulations to the participants because I heard that this project has included their coins in the Exchange Nenex even though this is a new exchange, hopefully, it can make a positive impression from the traders there so the trading volume becomes higher.
very exciting news, hopefully the price will be very good when in the market. so all the people who have this token can sell his satisfactory prices.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

I heard that that this is the last trance of tokens that will be available on nexex echange on early November at the price of 0.12CHF, this gaming platform will be very profitable in the future as many gaming enthusiast like the idea of playing games at the same time receiving rewards that can be converted into real money pretty cool offers to all gamers. 

Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

What kind of crypto-tokens will be gained from playing this app? Is the game can be now downloaded and installed in a mobile phone? Very much interested to try the app...
You can get SGM tokens by mining in the Sgame Pro App "it is classified as an airdrop for now", and the App is available on Google Play and App Store, but there are no games available at this time

Liquid01

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

when will the token be sent to my wallet?
It's past November

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

when will the token be sent to my wallet?
It's past November

The same question, when we will be able to send/trade with sgm, It is not great option to keep the tokens on the app...?
Also dev said that deadline is december/end november, now is the december...?

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:44:46 PM

The waiting time and the Ico is now over, and Sgame Pro finally got the quote in the first exchange:
EXCLUSIVE LIST: SGM will be listed on nexex.io for 60 days only, from 8 January 2019 to 9 March 2019.

GUARANTEED PRICE: During those 60 days (or until the end of the supply), SGM will be sold at a fixed price of 0.12 CHF.

LIMITED SUPPLY: 40 million SGM are available.

END OF SALE: The sale at the guaranteed price above ends March 9, 2019 or at the end of the supply.

https://medium.com/@sgamepro/sgm-listing-on-nexex-d75eb1297847

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:54:42 PM

The waiting time and the Ico is now over, and Sgame Pro finally got the quote in the first exchange:
EXCLUSIVE LIST: SGM will be listed on nexex.io for 60 days only, from 8 January 2019 to 9 March 2019.

GUARANTEED PRICE: During those 60 days (or until the end of the supply), SGM will be sold at a fixed price of 0.12 CHF.

LIMITED SUPPLY: 40 million SGM are available.

END OF SALE: The sale at the guaranteed price above ends March 9, 2019 or at the end of the supply.

https://medium.com/@sgamepro/sgm-listing-on-nexex-d75eb1297847

This is good news, once rarely I see a project that his coin prices remain flat in Exchange, most of them experienced a drastic decline in sales due to the large scale by bounty or investors. This is a new leap forward for SGM to be superior to other projects.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: