Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Down 80+%  (Read 1813 times)
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

Most altcoin has no value, and if the team does not maintain the token, it will become X0.1.
However, I do not recommend investing in these tokens, they have become dead.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

Most altcoin has no value, and if the team does not maintain the token, it will become X0.1.
No one suggesting to invest in the shitty token. Lol you don't understand about that. those are investing in the right place has become millionaires. Remember the bitcoin has started from nothing and did you remember about that dotcom bubble and this one looks very similar with it.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

No one suggesting to invest in the shitty token. Lol you don't understand about that. those are investing in the right place has become millionaires. Remember the bitcoin has started from nothing and did you remember about that dotcom bubble and this one looks very similar with it.
Investing in Altcoin has a high risk, better investing in property, cars, gold and other.
I think that in this forum many get token from Bounty campaign and it is free.
but many also invest later on sale when the profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

altcoin is declining rapidly and drastically and so nowadays many people are investing in promising altcoins and waiting for altcoin prices to go up by waiting for them to keep their altcoins and profit if not so there will be lots of people who will lose their money
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

I think you should take a look at price of all altcoin at the moment Smiley. Whole crypto market is rising back and it's really hard to find out red color on Coinmarketcap. LOL.

Seem like downward trend has ended and BTC price will rise back to $10k then it'll be the best time for altcoin to rise back like BTC Smiley. Seem like panic sellers are regreting about their decision to sell to cut loss. LOL
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

Altcoin is reduced to 80% of value, you need to consider their purpose, their route. Have they done as planned? Why are not they supported by the community?
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Now the positive news for the crypto currency market has started, so I think that even lower the price is likely not to go down. Prices must be restored to the previous ATH.
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

I should say more - they have not just low value - they have zero development and zero product, so they will never become something that will heal this market and promote crypto the right way
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

In 2017, there were many signs of an overheated market. Most experts express a similar opinion, especially when bitcoin exceeded 18 k dollars. But I'm sure that the decline in cryptocurrencies interest is a temporary phenomenon, and in the long term this area will continue to gain influence.  There will be recessions and booms, but digital currency and blockchain technology is likely to gain strength and influence.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

It's natural in cryptomarket to lose 80% or more because of it's volatility. Meaning an altcoin price might hits new highs and lows, moves erratically, and experiences rapid increases and dramatic falls. But if you believe in the project then it's better to hodl. Also If the project is good, it's unlikely to become a dead project. All you need to do is to wait for the next bull run and take profits.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

I Think up's and down's are the part of the crypto market so there is no need to worry. Altcoins are down and they are at their low levels and in few months you will see a big boom and coins will break all records. This is real time to invest in the market.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Nowadays altcoins are really hitten bad by the overall weak sentiment and bearish trend which is following in almost all the altcoins and i think there are many reasons behind it like Hacking, Bad news, and events having a negative impact on the crypto market. I feel that this is all temporary just to flush out amateur traders out of the big upcoming trend which will be started by the Big money and this will expect to start soon.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Whole market is in bears control and market sentiments are bad and bitcoin is dropping and whole market follows it due to its highest weightage in this market. Altcoins always drop more then base currency bitcoin in percentage terms and recover late.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

There are a lot of coins that went down below that price during the last few months, take in consideration that this bearish market affected a lot of coins on the last few months, a lot of icos went down below ICO price and it caused a lot of panic on the market.

larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

did you remember about that dotcom bubble and this one looks very similar with it.

I think crypto is still far away from the bubble. I believe the current marketcap could 40-60x in the coming years but we have to be patience. If you look back at this year in 2030 then you will cry for not selling your house and wife for crypto-currencies, or you will laugh your ass off if crypto turned out to be a big joke. But I think you would cry.  Cry
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

That’s bad news that altenativecoins down at eighty plus percent in this industry and field of business,
It is bad indications because it means that they are not performing well in this business.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

If you hold until now then you can expect that your altcoin you currently invest is on the PUMP even if it's not regaining your investment!!!! but, somehow, why did you have 80% loss? it seems like you are holding like 3-5 months... OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU DO CUTLOSSES MAN?
petergo13

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Yeah most of my alts are down 70-80%, that's pretty normal. I expect they will rise up again just as fast soon, don't worry too much.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

I suppose this info includes not only top coins, but shitty and even dead coins, so it is not representative. I suppose to understand the market moves you should watch after top 10 coins, or btc and eth at least.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

The encryption market is like this, some kind of cryptocurrency can make you suddenly rich, you can also let you go bankrupt overnight, a lot of tokens down by 80%, this is our investment risk!
Also, if anyone is thinking of investing for the long term, I don't think they'd be too pleased to see this. Further, it shows holding is risky, and trading is better, which is something bad for cryptocurrency in general.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: