Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 01:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Down 80+%  (Read 1816 times)
liangzi123

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

We often see that some cryptocurrencies can only lose more than 50% a day, or even more, because the dealer is trying to sell. They just want to get money from selling to others and then fleeing. These are all scam projects.

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

I think an immediate sale would be a good option,Because there is not enough money in the whole market to support a massive bull market, money will now flow from altcoin to BTC. ,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kordon16

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Doesn't look like Aldon will rise or the decline will continue, or will fluctuate in the current range. After all, the king of all crypto - currencies is bitcoin. And allcoin only need to facilitate obtaining bitcoins. Therefore, it is better to transfer all altcoins to bitcoins.
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

The current conditions are so bad and I do not think anyone can predict the Crypto market. altcoin is declining rapidly and drastically so that today many people are investing in promising altcoins and waiting for altcoin prices to rise.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Well, going through and analyzing what's going on is a terrific way to inform your trading decisions.

But I hope the biggest lesson you learned is that mass opinion and hype are very unreliable.
Take Electroneum, for example, this one had insane amounts of hype and press coverage last year.
Because of that, it had a successful ICO and the price skyrocketed for a couple months after it was released on cryptopia.

But through all that hype, if anyone did any kind of research and had common sense, you could see that it was all just smokes and mirrors.
There was no product, no use case for etn, and ridiculous claims like "We will get the 6 billion user cell phone market!"

And here we are now, with etn being worth nothing and no signs at all it will ever recover even if we hit a bull market.
Kudos to those who can see projects for what they are and can turn a quick profit, but I feel sorry for those who foolishly believed in hodling.

viperzero

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

It's very difficult to invest in altcoins this year. Virtually all altcoins are falling in price after entering the exchange. I hope that the market will begin to recover and the situation will improve.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

My portfolio fell in price by 70%. I do not know what to do anymore, it's very sad. I hope that someday the growth will start.

toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

altcoin is declining quickly and definitely thus these days numerous individuals are putting resources into promising altcoins and sitting tight at altcoin costs to go up by sitting tight for them to keep their altcoins and benefit if not so there will be heaps of individuals who will lose their cash
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

Almost altcoins are 80% down and also my portfolio, but this is due to few countries ban or make rules. And due to this situation many investors and even me is stuck in this downfall.
But i don't panic and also advise don't panic yourself, i expect that it will rise up again very soon and touch their previous high. And on that day i will be in very huge profit.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

On the growth of bitcoin, people who have assets in altcoins sell them and buy bitcoin. Since you need to sell quickly, so as not to miss the moment of buying bitcoin, the price is understated. Hence the fall of altcoins. Similarly, on the contrary, at the beginning of the fall of bitcoin, people fix their profits and go out of bitcoin into altcoins. At this point, the increase in demand for altcoin gives rise to an increase in its rate.
mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

If bitcoin up above 10k - many altcoins will again be expensive. We need to wait for the green market. HOLD
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

On the growth of bitcoin, people who have assets in altcoins sell them and buy bitcoin. Since you need to sell quickly, so as not to miss the moment of buying bitcoin, the price is understated. Hence the fall of altcoins. Similarly, on the contrary, at the beginning of the fall of bitcoin, people fix their profits and go out of bitcoin into altcoins. At this point, the increase in demand for altcoin gives rise to an increase in its rate.
if I think not everyone does it, because traders are now also experiencing price reductions on altcoin they have bought at a high price rate, and even though bitcoin prices have decreased, surely they would not have sold their altcoins to buy bitcoin, because of course they will incur huge losses, so to buy bitcoin I think we should not sell our altcoin at the time the price of the price drops.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

Well to those that are down 80 percent or more on altcoins, is there really a point of selling?  Because if you are down 80 or 90 percent or more, you might as well just hold it right? 

I couldn't agree more! Im in loss in many of my altcoins, some of icos some of buying on exchanges, and when they go down 80-90% what else can you do instead of holding the bags.. Time for dumping is long gone!
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Bitcoin always will be the safe haven, but when we explode on the upside alts will 10x. Think by end 2019 you will see..

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

If you compare the price from the winter than yes price fall alot. But go a bit earlier, for example to charts of the November. Substratum: 20nov - 0.14$, now - 0.17$. who is holding from the last autumn is still in profits. So, don't panic you will see next ATH next winter, don't worry.

Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

Yes altcoin are more down, it's better time, i think it's time to buy altcoin for hold and get more profit.and market again would be pump, market red and green it's rules for crypto
oktana

Activity: 1652
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

with a very deep decline in Bitcoin prices in the past does have an enormous impact on altcoin price declines and many are experiencing very large declines we can see a list of new tokens in January and see the current price conditions will be very cheap, I was able to ask how the development those tokens that have dropped a lot, can the price be returned as early as this year?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

So i have a list of altcoins on blockfolio program that i use where i put down the coins to watch etc because many posters spoke so great about these coins.  I did not buy these coins but there is 1 or 2 coin that i did bought where the value has plummeted but not like these below.

Some of these coins a while back people said that are great.  These are the prices when i put i on blockfolio before when i recorded and price now

sia coin  0.08 0.01
substratum  3.06  0.32
spectracoin  4.56  0.24
oyster pearl  0.93  0.25
electroneum  0.10 0.01

So with these coins people spoke about... they have fallen over 80%.  Spectracoin when i put it on blockfolio at 4.56 when people spoke great about it and prices kept going higher, its now 0.24.  The same can be said of substratum.  Also people talked a lot about electroneum.  It was 10 cents and i thought about buying because of all the things people spoke about it.  Now its about 1 cent.  So basically anyone that bought it at 10 cents has lost 90% of its value.  Thus if you put $1000 in it, you lost $900.  If you put $10000 in it, you lost $9000.

So with the market like this the last few months, how are people even making any money?  So basically anyone that is trading from say few months ago, i have to assume a huge percentage of people have to be down money trading right?  Unless you bought ETH, thats one of the few coins where it was up or not down that much depending on when you bought it.

Those of you that bought altcoins where the value has dropped at least 80%, i assume very few are selling right?  I mean that would be an 80% loss minimum.   Or 90 or 95%.  I also read thread where ppl said oyster pearl is a scam?  I mean does anyone here think these altcoins can drop another 80%?  That would mean spectra coin would go from 4.56 to 0.24 all the way to 2 cents.  And electroneum go from 10 cent to 1 cent to 0.001.

Most of my hold altcoins since December 2017 has gone down even negative to what they were before. Lol. The market is harsh to the people who doesn't know how to hold and sell. We won't really know how the project will go down and up.

I just wish it can go up to where it was before. Just even half of it and I will be really selling half of it. It will be really helpful. We just have to wait.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

Now all lose a significant part of money, benefit only those who hypnotizes trade and the not all. I don't invest in the coins you described because those are the coins that are supposed to fly to the moon.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

The altcoins down when this year came and I think this month of august altcoins and bitcoin will up and we will get more profit and i think after few many years altcoins will become thousands dollars most of these.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: