Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Down 80+%  (Read 1813 times)
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

I think an immediate sale would be a good option,Because there is not enough money in the whole market to support a massive bull market, money will now flow from altcoin to BTC. ,
direct sales on a large scale actually will make the coins worthless, be patient do not rush off the coin you get hard-earned, for bounty hunter it would be better if not sell all, because it will make the price more destroyed, bounty hunter is part of the successor of a crypto project. if you want to enjoy your work enough with maximum sell 50% do not everything. and if someday the price goes up you can still to sell.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

People were disappointed of the bearish market since January and they are trying to cash out and make money on the growing bitcoin, so it makes alts to drop even more.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

The fall of altcoins by 80% occurred in early 2018 due to the impact of the market crisis after the exchange rate accelerated at the end of 2017. The end of 2017 witnessed the exchange rate of the whole The market was growing very fast, especially BTC and ETH when the exchange rate of BTC reached nearly $ 20000 and ETH was $ 1,500.

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

I think that now many are afraid to buy altcoins and many want to sell them. For this reason, now is a good time to buy those coins that you like.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

I like Oyster Pirl and i have a great belief that it will come back to 1$ in near future .This is the best time to invest .I mean price of one token is only 8cents.Crazy undervalued after January 3.70$ .DYOR before investing
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

Most of our portfolios may be experiencing such loss if we are in a very tough situation just what we have experienced in the first 6 months of 2018. But if you are just holding it until now, you will at least recover a bit when bitcoin reaches 8,000$ several days ago and much more if you hold it before this year will end.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

On days like this im glad I've kept my crypto investment to 1% of my net worth but it's extremely difficult and depressing to hold on to my portfolio of coins.

I try to stay positive and I feel for the guys who were up 6 figures in Dec 2017 and didn't sell or didn't sell enough. Don't beat yourself up over it.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

People were disappointed of the bearish market since January and they are trying to cash out and make money on the growing bitcoin, so it makes alts to drop even more.
There is that as well as the fact that Bitcoin price had fallen by more than 5% which would also cause the altcoins to drop down in value. To be honest I'm not surprised because altcoins follow into the steps of the Bitcoin trend but what I'm not sure about why that's happening to be honest.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

Altcoins are very dependent on the price of the Ethereum and Bitcoin, and if they fall, then the price drops and the altcoins fall. And the fall in price is much stronger.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

The times of the holders have ended it's obviously, until new investors come to the market the only way to earn it's a trading.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

There is that as well as the fact that Bitcoin price had fallen by more than 5% which would also cause the altcoins to drop down in value. To be honest I'm not surprised because altcoins follow into the steps of the Bitcoin trend but what I'm not sure about why that's happening to be honest.
Maybe this is happening because next bull run is coming!
Look at previous year what happened in Aug, Sep. Bitcoin increased its dominance, altcoins were dumped and after some time there was a big boom in altcoins and altcoins were more profitbale than Bitcoin Wink.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

it is true, because what causes the decline in altcoin prices is the number of people who panic at selling their altcoins
EconomydayS

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

The price of altcoin will fall because when Bitcoin grows, money flows from the Alt, and the price falls accordingly. Here, when the cue ball enough, then you go to the Bay in Alta, and they will fly up.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

Altcoin down 80% b3cause of whole market going down 80%. Bitcoin almost near 80% from all time high. If you really buying those coin at peak i suggest you to hold it untill market stabilize or if the money you put is the money you can afford to lose then you can hold those coin untill 2021. I believe 2021 will be our next bull run year. Dont worry..crypto is not death yet it is still beginning.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
molla_corda

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

By the end of the year, there will likely be a slight drop in the major alternative currencies. It is expected that in the second half of 2019 the market as a whole will increase.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

My eyes are bleeding looking at charts and my portfolio. But it is crypto, mate. Everyone should accept risks and if you are pasionate enough, then your will get what you want amd even after buying on ATH, you can hold for years and then receive profit.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

I start doubting they will ever come back to the previous price level Roll Eyes
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

I also have some coins in my portfolio in which they are closed and saved for several times later. i don;t really want to open them because the prices are exactly dying. I feel good of having those worthy coins. But, I don't want to make this as trading ways or selling the coins right now. It is very worthy to save my coins first in my wallet in this very bear market.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

You can't chase coins that fly to the moon. Most of these coins are nothing. Cheap projects whose tokens or coins are pumped on the exchange.
maga-king

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

At the end of 2018 - beginning of 2019 there will be a new growth of altcoyins. Soon there will be a new cycle of bitcoin growth and in 2019 we will see new maximum prices - the etherium can overcome 2k, bitcoin 20k-30k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: