Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1682 times)
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:07:01 PM

someone can only help give advice and for more details you can check and find out in detail so you can be more confident.
invest in coins that are not famous, of course coins don't have good potential and of course the quality is lacking, in my opinion it's not good and the risk is big.
In my opinion, you choose Altcoin that is good and has high potential so the risk is small and he will be able to survive and be profitable.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:11:11 PM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

Market is red can' t recommend any new alts at this moment. Too risky to invest in new made coins why should try to bitcoin or ethereum. They will make your investment secure in todays market situation and that move is sure for now.

prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:29:30 PM

someone can only help give advice and for more details you can check and find out in detail so you can be more confident.
invest in coins that are not famous, of course coins don't have good potential and of course the quality is lacking, in my opinion it's not good and the risk is big.
In my opinion, you choose Altcoin that is good and has high potential so the risk is small and he will be able to survive and be profitable.
I agree, we are only able to give advice but you have to analyze it first, investing in new coins that are not well known does have a higher risk, you have to think again if you want to invest in new coins, invest in altcoins that have potential and good prospects is the right choice rather than investing in new coins
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:32:36 PM

in a market situation that is still in a bad situation it is very difficult to recommend a new altcoin project to invest, because there are many new projects that have the potential for a bright future and are good for investing but fail when pre-ico hasn't finished.

therefore it is better if you want to invest now to choose an altcoin that is trusted and has a large volume of marketcap, so your money will be safe to invest and the risk of loss is also small, because they are able to grow again even though it has fallen very deep for a period of time the long one.

SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:51:47 PM

You have to see the function of the platform they are developing. Is the platform influential for cryptocurrency, or global economic development. If so, then the coin will have a high value so the price can increase in the near future.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:13:44 PM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.
before you start, it's good for you to know all the risks that we will get in investing with crypto or altcoin for now I still believe ETH is the best altcoin in investing
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 04:28:01 PM

Market is currently experiencing unstable conditions and is too risky to invest in altcoins that are not too well known because most of them die/are not developing well but if you still want to invest in newly released altcoins you should do a lot of research and follow development of the project

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:49:58 PM

Firstly, I must warn you that the market conditions are still harsh and very unpredictable. I will advice that instead of looking for a new coin to invest, it will be much better if you look at some very good and stable projects and buy them at the dip. These kinds of projects have much better chances of rebounding once the market turns on the upswing.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:45:36 PM

It is very difficult to determine whether the coin will develop in the future or not, but I think look first at the team if it has collected a lot of money for the ico then it is worth investing in it !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:56:35 PM

Market is red can' t recommend any new alts at this moment. Too risky to invest in new made coins why should try to bitcoin or ethereum. They will make your investment secure in todays market situation and that move is sure for now.

Of course the top coins can save your money in the future, especially if you take them correctly , but I think now is the moment when the crypto currency is at the bottom and you can buy many coins , but of course do not risk all the money

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:20:35 PM

Every investor has his own motivation. If you whant  invest you have to evaluate all the advantages of a new coin and project because its your money and only your money.  I choose a project whose idea will be in demand. Recently I met a project SEDO and I'm like it.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:39:31 PM

Firstly, I must warn you that the market conditions are still harsh and very unpredictable. I will advice that instead of looking for a new coin to invest, it will be much better if you look at some very good and stable projects and buy them at the dip. These kinds of projects have much better chances of rebounding once the market turns on the upswing.

They have always been harsh and unpredictable. This is nothing new. You should only take money you don't need. It let's you sleep better.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 09:48:46 PM

Market is currently experiencing unstable conditions and is too risky to invest in altcoins that are not too well known because most of them die/are not developing well but if you still want to invest in newly released altcoins you should do a lot of research and follow development of the project
Should he only invest in Bitcoin? I do not think it is the right idea. Bitcoin has 50% dominance in the market, but when its price does not move, it does not mean all altcoins do not move. In this case, you can survive if you can evaluate the chance.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:17:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is beyond that, you need to take special time to conduct your research before making decision. Although, we can also learn from those who have experience in the game, but the 1st thing you should do is to know if the project have a good product or they have a real management behind the work.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:21:37 PM

There are many upcoming or new coins that are very promising, all you have to do is to conduct a proper research on them before you decide to put your money in it because as we have good projects there are also a lot of scam projects that looks good from the outside.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:42:04 PM

There are many coins and different ICO's that are in the system at the moment. Just get time and research or learn about every single one you like to join. Check the future and road map of the coin, not forgetting purpose for which its intended to serve.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: