Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:38:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin and crypto currency ALWAYS getting hacked??  (Read 1730 times)
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

This is common in other industries too its just that you don't hear about it, the banks are getting hacked quite often. Also there being no laws and regulations governing Bitcoin helps in attracting hackers towards it, as due to the decentralized nature of Bitcoin it is quite impossible to detect a Bitcoin once its hacked.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Golden Stake

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

A whole lots of controls still need to be put in place to forestall hacking. The cryptocurrency system won't get better without ensuring adequate securities of these currecncies, tokens , and what have you. A financial or sysytemic feature without a good element of strong control mechanism will collapse at some point. Stakeholders want funds security, credibility, realibility and assuance that investments are safe over the lines.

It's safe to conclude or assume that, cryptocurrencies are getting hacked overtime because the controls in place are not adequate. More still need to be done.
tranhieu2799

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Not easy to hack bitcoin. It's always safe. We do not know how to protect it or engage in ghost projects.
Sarah Reiss

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

I want to make it clear that what is being hacked is not Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. More accurately, it's unsecured web wallets that get hacked. Even the personal wallets can get hacked if the users are careless enough to download phishing programs disguising as mining Bitcoin programs. The advice is never download such equivocal programs to avoid your password to be stolen.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

Hackers and periodic hacking on the Internet of everything that is of interest to them is a common problem and not just for crypto currency. However, in fact, in this connection, it can not be said that the crypto currency is a safe occupation. Hackers always go one step ahead of technological progress. This is the same as when committing various crimes. Unfortunately, the use of technical innovations has always been unsafe.
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

My idea is Hacking is the very common reason for any places and anywhere... Especially a lot of hackers in the online field. Personally, I working crypto field and few online fields... I have met a lot of scammers in my online life. I think we have a solution for protecting our personal details, wallets and everything. We can protect our cryptocurrencies using hardware wallet. I think it is the best way to protect our cryptocurrencies.
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

As bitcoin is now a days very popular and has a very good profit so hackers keep their eyes and without much hard work want to earn by hacking others account which should be stopped by getting permanent solution.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

Is it really that hard to prevent hackers from hacking exchanges, wallets and God knows what other methods they use...
 I mean how on earth is crypto supposed to flourish if it's so venerable to hackers?
 Every month a huge hack happens and totally destroys the crypto image yet again.
At this rate, bitcoin will go to $1 as it gets hacked every day.
Is it possible to take simple precautions to protect against hackers?
For a so called "unhackable" wallet,private key ect, it seems to be a cake walk for any hacker.
 Sorry for the rant, it's just irritating to see crypto slowly dying because of hacks.

There can happen everything. It is not your wallet which you can keep it in your hands, the money that you have here is just numbers and letters, and hacking possible.
The only thing you can do is to make it harder for hacking. For that you should use strong password, keep safe your private key and use 2FA.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:48:27 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 04:30:55 AM by drachman

Once again, another exchange hacked for 30 million..
IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A WEEK SINCE I MADE THIS THREAD..
I'm afraid to say, but crypto currency is officially dead. It has NO security and hackers are going to destroy it.. RIP crypto
Bitcoin = $1 in 2020...
Crypto is getting hacked easier then it is to back Facebook, or email address. It will never get adopted unless a serious change happens

Believe whatever you want, but you are talking as if banks, governments and private business were not hacked all the time, bitcoin is not the problem but the security practices of people, bitcoin is unforgiving you only need to make a mistake once to lose all your money and while you can get that money back with banks this is impossible to do with bitcoin due to the immutability of the blockchain.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

Bitcoin and others crypto always target by harcker because the price in the future will be expensive. Beside that different if they hacking on banks, hacking on bitcoin or crypto is hard to trace it
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:36:24 AM

With the higher value of bitcoin I think such attacks will be more frequent, because the anonymity of bitcoin and other encrypted currencies makes hackers like doing such attacks, which can facilitate their quick, more secretive access to money. It's not good for tracking.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

It is not the fault of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency but the fault of exchange itself. This is a common phenomenon taking place on the Internet and nothing is secure when you keep your funds online.

Hackers even hack the Facebook account of the person who created Facebook so it is really difficult to keep everything safe and that's why blockchain and cryptocurrencies are getting popularity day by day. One should never keep his funds on any website or exchange as he can keep it offline. Whenever Crypto is offering great benefits to the users, there is a responsibility of users to take the advantage of it with extreme security precautions.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

Is it really that hard to prevent hackers from hacking exchanges, wallets and God knows what other methods they use...
 I mean how on earth is crypto supposed to flourish if it's so venerable to hackers?
 Every month a huge hack happens and totally destroys the crypto image yet again.
For a so called "unhackable" wallet,private key ect, it seems to be a cake walk for any hacker.
 Sorry for the rant, it's just irritating to see crypto slowly dying because of hacks.

I think hacker is normal in world of cryptocurrency and this is a common phenomenon but in my opinion no bitcoin or cryptocurrency were getting hacked if the users have a care in his/her bitcoin.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:56:03 AM

I agree.. Hackers destroy crypto world.. By hacking exchanges and about the users wallet .. I have many friend got hacked and i see in their face the sadness.. The hardwork that they work for any campaign.. The coin that holds a year.. And just go to 0 in just a minutes.. It's sad but even the exchanges got hacked.. We need to do is to be invinsible to everyone..
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:01:24 AM

This way of stealing will never die out, as long as clumsy and stupid purse owners exist. People themselves issue all their data, having the imprudence to go for some dubious link from the mail etc ... Just everyone should take care of the safety of their money in a subjective order.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

the developer of trading site are newbie so they got scam or hack example are bitrail and bithumb

so for the good investing try the trusted already and that's binance,kucoin then cryptopia

there's no assurance in everything in crypto but there always a way to low the chance so activate 2fa and pattern
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

Because hackers are wise, after all this is the internet where anyone can do anything to get what they want.
Hacking is not just a crypto currency. Bank accounts, sites are hacked for data, personal computers, social networks, etc. Everyone is hacked for some reason. Genuine fraudulent attacks are constantly taking place throughout the Internet. We just need to constantly apply all the necessary precautions.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

ALL BURIALS ARE ONLY FROM THE ERRORS OF THE DREAILERS OF ITS WALLETS, THEIR ERROR IN THE NON-COMPLIANCE OF THE SAFETY RULES, VISITING THE SIDE SITES, OR ERRING THE PRIOR KEY OR THE DATA OF THE MAIL.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

Actually some hacking are happening purposely like they wanted to get out of some scam to prevent themselves they just hack their own site and claim it to be hacked by some hackers. Out of 10 hacking 5 hacking are happening like this only. So i dont think that it will affect cryptocurrency as now a days hacking are happening to other cryptocurrencies and not bitcoin as now hackers are more wise that if they hack other coins which are decentralized then no one can find them. As they can convert this cryptocurrencies for btc and then sell them in market and no one will come to know about it. Hacking is normal even in fiat world also lot of time hacking is happening but the news is not leaked out to the world like cryptocurrency hacking is happening.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

I think that you are exaggerating a bit, because I don't hear that bitcoin wallets gets hacked every day, maybe your wallet was hacked and it is not because of vulnerability of the system but because maybe you have shared your private keys somewhere?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: