Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

I read whole project carefully and it's look quite interesting. I think i first time seen project like this for u.s. this is virtual currency platform for u.s.  i like most  one feature of this project that the conference will held by the blockchain technology. I think it's new start up for new generation.The giveawau is also vey good to attract people. Let's see where it will go.
The virtual reality it something new, not up to the end modifed and unambiguously this technology will make break in the future and will bring new feelings to people.
Is it have a virtual reality inside the currency? However, yes, this technology will break the future for the upcoming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

I think hbus will get a lot of supporters most especially those who are trading in houbi. Surely they will be successful in this ico because houbi the creator of this project is the 3rd leading crypto trading site in term of trading volume.

How can they get support from the people wherein I still didn't see any promotional adverting about their project? This still need more exposure in order for them to be supported from the investors.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

I think hbus will get a lot of supporters most especially those who are trading in houbi. Surely they will be successful in this ico because houbi the creator of this project is the 3rd leading crypto trading site in term of trading volume.
I think so. They will be successful in near future. Maybe they can release some vedio presentation for the project to more attractive and understandable for many. In additional they can do some advertisements to convince and invite more and more investors to join the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Registration on the HBUS meets certain conditions, giving you 0.1 bitcoins and 100 days trading discount. This activity is really great.

The promise to give you 0.1 BTC isn't exactly fully true. It's just a lottery and ONE dude will get that prize and the rest will be just given like 0.001 BTC
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Do I need to get a banking license for your project in your country or is it not necessary for me to work?
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

I wonder how they solved the issue with the legislation and America? if they were allowed to them, would they allow others?

They just cant sell to people in the USA legally, they are still allowed to do everything else as long as they do their taxes, register properly and stuff
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

Are US citizens allowed to invest in the project or buy your tokens? I think it is not legal in US to invest in ICO's. But still I think this HBUS ICO is worth investing as they have many unique features in their platform which most of the project lack in.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

The developers of the project have detailed security issues in detail, this makes them attractive, the project will be interested because everything is protected in it.
I have a doubt about the security of this project.so didn't find any security issue. so can you provide me a valid details about the project security.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

Hi, I would like to know about the project and its tokens. Do you plan to create a Airdrop in the near future? And what kind of participants can take part in this?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

The developers of the project have detailed security issues in detail, this makes them attractive, the project will be interested because everything is protected in it.
Agree, they make sure that anyone who will join the project is secured and safe. I like how they plan the project according their goals. Some investors will preferred to invest project that has high standards of security features. They feel secured and safe.
The most important this that the developer and all team in general supported participants of the project and helped them and after start of the project. Often there is the return, is very detailed and is promising whitepaper, but as a result looks after the platform raises necessary funds for ICO and comes to exchange that isn't carried out also 30% of promises of team.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

I see a lot of question at here, HBUS representation still active? I really hope he can make us know more exactly about this projects.
Yes I totally agree with you and your statement, as this project majorly lacks community interaction and they also need to update their website for information.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

I see a lot of question at here, HBUS representation still active? I really hope he can make us know more exactly about this projects.
Yes I totally agree with you and your statement, as this project majorly lacks community interaction and they also need to update their website for information.

I think that they are still in announcement stage and probably development of their project is on-going as some of the people were suggesting to improve their website and also their communication. The subject seems to be promising and for sure they are making it seriously.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

There is nothing wrong if the project is not perfectly made. It is a way that the project can be develop through the suggestions that participants says. The team needs to think more ideas to develop the project. This project is good we can see it at its features.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

Registration on the HBUS meets certain conditions, giving you 0.1 bitcoins and 100 days trading discount. This activity is really great.

The promise to give you 0.1 BTC isn't exactly fully true. It's just a lottery and ONE dude will get that prize and the rest will be just given like 0.001 BTC

For an exchange platform this reward is quite low; everybody knows actually that even the smallest exchange services earn millions of dollars and big exchanges like binance billions of dollars monthly ...
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

"Our goal is to be known as HBUS, built on transparency and trust. As a result, safeguarding virtual currencies our users entrusted to us is the top priority of HBUS. HBUS does so by leveraging its exclusive access to Huobi’s battle-tested virtual currency enterprise wallet service, one with an unparalleled safety records. At its core, HBUS implements the same cold wallet technology, internal control processes and procedures and security best practices as those deployed by Huobi."
Good to know that this is on track with Huobi legacy seemingly this might be more interesting than Huobi though is likely to have more activities and fundings flowing around thats a good catch

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

"Our goal is to be known as HBUS, built on transparency and trust. As a result, safeguarding virtual currencies our users entrusted to us is the top priority of HBUS. HBUS does so by leveraging its exclusive access to Huobi’s battle-tested virtual currency enterprise wallet service, one with an unparalleled safety records. At its core, HBUS implements the same cold wallet technology, internal control processes and procedures and security best practices as those deployed by Huobi."
Good to know that this is on track with Huobi legacy seemingly this might be more interesting than Huobi though is likely to have more activities and fundings flowing around thats a good catch

Well the project is still new and for me it still not proving anything now. I really hope that all their plans and goals will be achieve soon. Also I am still waiting for more new updates about the partnership and the latest status of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

Agree, they make sure that anyone who will join the project is secured and safe. I like how they plan the project according their goals. Some investors will preferred to invest project that has high standards of security features. They feel secured and safe.
The most important this that the developer and all team in general supported participants of the project and helped them and after start of the project. Often there is the return, is very detailed and is promising whitepaper, but as a result looks after the platform raises necessary funds for ICO and comes to exchange that isn't carried out also 30% of promises of team.
Have a lot of thing must to do at the future, and i believe the team will have afford to do it. HBUS have great ambition to become second Huobi, the big exchange at Asian, look like Binance and a lot of others well-known exchange.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

As I kept analyzing the HBUS it made me understand it's prominent excellence where it just traded more than $50 billions worth of virtual currencies and leading worldwide.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

I read whole project carefully and it's look quite interesting. I think i first time seen project like this for u.s. this is virtual currency platform for u.s.  i like most  one feature of this project that the conference will held by the blockchain technology. I think it's new start up for new generation.The giveawau is also vey good to attract people. Let's see where it will go.
Yes, we need more observing to HBUS for gain more information about this project. Actually, almost project don't have accept U.S citizen, and i have surprising about HBUS when they support them. It is so awesome because everyone know U.S is potential market for any business.

Knowing everything the project is best thing to do before investing and concluding what the project is. After gaining all the information, that is the time that we need to think if you continue or not. I know this project will achieved success soon,because it has potential and it can be seen to the progress of the project itself.
Yes, i fully agree with you. HBUS have good idea and their working is clearly for us, i hope they can gain more archive to touch the successful as we expected.
It is not easy to reach the expected results however HBUS appointed highly professional team who are experienced with similar platforms and they have a checklist for all the activities and they execute all the operations actively.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:27:20 AM

HBUS is strictly involving a validity parameter in engaging to all the checklist for all the instructions accordingly for every task they execute so all the expected plan is made easy to drive better go through a team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: