Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

I liked the project, but there is very little information on the site, can it be more in social networks associated with this project?
That sounds reputed which is a priority to have a look on the project prospectus accordingly HBUS have taken the first step in publishing the whitepapers with the complete information about the project, you can do take a look.

Making a whitepaper is like one of the most preliminary steps in an ICO though, that's as much as saying "Building has taken progress, they have made a blueprint"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

I liked the project, but there is very little information on the site, can it be more in social networks associated with this project?
That sounds reputed which is a priority to have a look on the project prospectus accordingly HBUS have taken the first step in publishing the whitepapers with the complete information about the project, you can do take a look.
Yes, they have an amazing white paper and all the content is very informative and gives most of the knowledge about the project. I was only not able to find the details about the partnership of HBUS with Huobi. Is this project using the Huobi infrastructure or they are just financial partners of the project?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

As I kept analyzing the HBUS it made me understand it's prominent excellence where it just traded more than $50 billions worth of virtual currencies and leading worldwide.

In my understanding the 50 Billion dollar is based on the HUOBI exchange right? Or are they just predicting the future capital that they will going on too?
Yes, it is based on the Huobi exchange, I'm really sure it is as this project is still new so it doesn't make sense if they have traded more than $50 billions worth but don't have any released platfrom yet.
I for 100% wouldn't be confident in perfect success of the project. It that the platform kind of is a partner of other well-known service very often meets, and then suddenly it turns out that it was only the marketing mix and nothing any more, any communication between them was at all and it has been told only for drawing attention. Carefully analyze each investment into avoidance of a collapse made by you.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Hmm.. I liked its concept. It's good that this project doesn`t have restricted areas, it makes it much more cool.
Yes, it will be global virtual currency platform for all of crypto community, it is the good for us. As i know so far, U.S market is potential market, even their goverment make some limited at crypto currency. Honestly, i think HBUS can do better with their service.

acolmenaresc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

Is the whitepaper out?? I couldn't find it... I am very interested in this project!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

Is the whitepaper out?? I couldn't find it... I am very interested in this project!
Different of you, i have question about their bounty program, do they running it before? I want to earn some HBUS token.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

It is interesting that the guys decided to bypass the laws in their country and this is a thoughtful move, after all, so they can become one of the first legalized coins.
Yes, with all these licensing terms and regulations in the US, they can be a very good fully legalized in the country especially US, where the cryptocurrency investment is banned.
the team does it at their own peril and risk, because going against the law is very scary, it is not known how the authorities of the country will react to this, and what relation will be in the future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

Different of you, i have question about their bounty program, do they running it before? I want to earn some HBUS token.
I guess bounty is not on the line.This project need more development more than a bounty.After more update,I think then they will launch bounty program
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

No i really doubt that now wp here probably give it time before they announce that since they recently pushed the ico some few weeks maybe is for all these updates and stuffs like that

ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

Making a whitepaper is like one of the most preliminary steps in an ICO though, that's as much as saying "Building has taken progress, they have made a blueprint"

I just agree in some points about whitepaper; yes it is important to attrack potential investors to tell them in a proper way what is the project about and how it will work once it launch, but the most important thing by ICOs is the team and their experiences and if they have already a working product.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

I understand that the project will work in America. But America is against crypto-currency and there were even bans on it. How will you work there? If the laws forbid it to do? I just do not understand how you will agree on this.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:23:16 PM

No i really doubt that now wp here probably give it time before they announce that since they recently pushed the ico some few weeks maybe is for all these updates and stuffs like that
HBUS is not maintaining a new strategies,  it is executing the workflow a step forward as per the policy which they promised in the white papers. They required all the hierarchy to get approved before updating the whitepapers with new information and publishing.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

I understand that the project will work in America. But America is against crypto-currency and there were even bans on it. How will you work there? If the laws forbid it to do? I just do not understand how you will agree on this.
HBUS will be following all the legal procedures of America and on basing the country restrictions and terms they execute the agenda however the foundation and technical standards with professionals are done with a deed and allocations for every activity.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

Yes, I cannot find the whitepaper also. I hope they were giving such opportunities to release the whitepaper in short of time.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

Hmm.. I liked its concept. It's good that this project doesn`t have restricted areas, it makes it much more cool.
Yes, it will be global virtual currency platform for all of crypto community, it is the good for us. As i know so far, U.S market is potential market, even their goverment make some limited at crypto currency. Honestly, i think HBUS can do better with their service.
Yes, most of the US region was limiting cryptocurrency to ban it. But, they don't ban the cryptocurrency for market, but for investing.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

The project has a video presentation about its product? It seems to me that this additionally could attract interest to its work
HBUS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

I think that HBUS can attract many investor's as they have a very good team and also a great idea about the project. I think they should start a bounty camping which will make great marketing about the project and attract many great investors to the project.

There's a bounty program currently! You can check the info in Telegram channel https://t.me/hbusbounty_youtube
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

I see a lot of question at here, HBUS representation still active? I really hope he can make us know more exactly about this projects.
Yes I totally agree with you and your statement, as this project majorly lacks community interaction and they also need to update their website for information.

I bet they will give us information and support after they launch their platform. Maybe they just don't have time for this now or enough information
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

Your projects seems promising. Maybe that is a strange question, but how do you actually pronounce HBUS?
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

Well, as for me, I can see how greatly potential this project really is for the crypto currency community. And now, the community of the HBUS project is flooding with lots pf questions regarding this project. Well, the HBUS should not let their connection with the crowd to fade. Especially now, that the team already gains a lot more trust from the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: