Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

I will participate in the draw of 0.1 bts, I hope that I'm lucky and I'll win. This is a great way to tell about your project, a good solution.
Gudluck buddy, hope you win. Just enjoy participating the project and I wish many will invest soon. This offers will create a new window for chances to get and attract prospects investors.
Yeah, goodluck for everyone who has participated in the competition, hope you guys all will win and get a free btc and free trading fees!
I wish everyone the best of luck for all who participated. Hope everyone will win. I also wish the project all of the best out of everything. I believe this project will make a huge difference from others and surely make its project name more popular in the market.
It's not even a freakin competition lmao, it's just a very fancy lottery and the price is literal pittance compared to the number of funds they're raising
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

I'm curious that the company is a partner of a large  exchange. To be engaged in the project wants the same business and they will not compete?
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Why is this currency only for the US, do the developers no longer want to cover other countries and continents?

It's not the currency that for U.S. Huobi is chinese exchange and has offices in Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and the United States. this one is called HBUS and it's only open to U.S. Residents that serve as a partner for Huobi's planned push into the American market.
That is, if I understood you correctly, but I hope that it is correct, if I from another country can not use your project?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

Is it true to establish a partnership strategy with Huobi? If so, Huobi is a great exchange for a long time and now still with all the ideas and innovation, I really support this project.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

Is it true to establish a partnership strategy with Huobi? If so, Huobi is a great exchange for a long time and now still with all the ideas and innovation, I really support this project.
Yes, Huobi is a great exchange are working with it can make this project grow more in the crypto community and also gain huge support from a big community. I think HBUS will also make a featured virtual currency platform and attract a good number of clients to their project.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

I will participate in the draw of 0.1 bts, I hope that I'm lucky and I'll win. This is a great way to tell about your project, a good solution.
Tell me where did you register for taking part in the raffle? I, too, would like to participate. Because not every project does such rallies for its users.
hxmsam

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

I already  signed up  for their newsletter and Telegram -is there any other channel that I should be following ?
In my no longer were there any other channels that could tell about the project, I think that there should be one official channel of telegrams, since there are so many scammers who want to deceive us.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

I already  signed up  for their newsletter and Telegram -is there any other channel that I should be following ?
In my no longer were there any other channels that could tell about the project, I think that there should be one official channel of telegrams, since there are so many scammers who want to deceive us.
There will be only one channel which is an official one. Also, it's not the project's fault I think if people will get scammed as it's their decision to get easily tricked. I'm sure that the team will not contact and ask for infos about you in the telegram.

ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

I think it will be good one partnering with Huobi, as per checking about its info, Huobi is rated a good one as it provides excellent security. Let's how things will go with this partnership.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

Just to remind you bud for you to win the first prize which .01 btc and 100 day free trading fee, you need to deposit at least $1000 and must have completed the level 2 verification. I wish you luck but make sure you did all the requirements.

$1000 seems pretty big for the small investors and do the dev have the plan to lower the minimum deposit? Because, if I were to decide it is really hard to gamble such value and there is no proper assurance about how things will happen in the near future.

No shit, most of the people gamble in smaller amounts and it's couple of bigger ones who'll bother with the big bucks. 1000$ limit is bound to fail
In the cryptosphere in fact in general it is difficult to call such money serious investment, absolutely other turn of means many times more here is observed. Therefore I would think and has tried to find more finance to comprehend elements of investor business.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

There will be only one channel which is an official one. Also, it's not the project's fault I think if people will get scammed as it's their decision to get easily tricked. I'm sure that the team will not contact and ask for infos about you in the telegram.

I think there is only one channel for that, if ever there is other channel better ask the admin. In Telegram is the best place to ask about it because admin can reply easily and quickly.  In that situation better to wait for an updates comes from the developer or shall we say admin.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

I think it will be good one partnering with Huobi, as per checking about its info, Huobi is rated a good one as it provides excellent security. Let's how things will go with this partnership.
Plus all the features at their abundant to use i will say is incredible is good for business and this is actually huge Their work rate is significantly lessen to handle other task effectively

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:45:39 PM

Gudluck buddy, hope you win. Just enjoy participating the project and I wish many will invest soon. This offers will create a new window for chances to get and attract prospects investors.
Yeah, goodluck for everyone who has participated in the competition, hope you guys all will win and get a free btc and free trading fees!
I wish everyone the best of luck for all who participated. Hope everyone will win. I also wish the project all of the best out of everything. I believe this project will make a huge difference from others and surely make its project name more popular in the market.
Everything can appear at here Smiley.. And who know one of us will become lucky member. Yes, i really hope HBUS will become second Huobi at the future.
sathvik112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

I think there is only one channel for that, if ever there is other channel better ask the admin. In Telegram is the best place to ask about it because admin can reply easily and quickly.  In that situation better to wait for an updates comes from the developer or shall we say admin.
Hbus teams are highly dedicated in actively communicating through the official telegram channel to priortize the queries and immediate response and the managers are holding huge responsibility.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:33 PM

Everything can appear at here Smiley.. And who know one of us will become lucky member. Yes, i really hope HBUS will become second Huobi at the future.
There could be more possibilities with HBUS as there was more experienced prpfessionals amd architects available for executing the operations of Hbus.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:53:36 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 12:05:57 AM by ishinn99

There could be more possibilities with HBUS as there was more experienced prpfessionals amd architects available for executing the operations of Hbus.

Well, what the project really need is to have there teams knowledgeable enough to make more competitive developments and good strategies for the marketing and advertising. Also they need to be true to all the announcements they will make.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

As we notice it requires an active team and the community managers who should be supporting priortizing all the questions we addressed.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

As we notice it requires an active team and the community managers who should be supporting priortizing all the questions we addressed.
Well the team HBUS should make take also a focus on its thread especially now that a lot more people are giving so much queries and question regarding the project information and how it really worls for the US Strategic Partner of Huobi. This platform will eventually be known and popular to the crypto currency community if the team will keep up its better performance.
ResuLT

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

Of course, dude. This project was made for supporting Huobi, isn't it? H on the HBUS means Huobi, am I definitely right?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

Plus all the features at their abundant to use i will say is incredible is good for business and this is actually huge Their work rate is significantly lessen to handle other task effectively
Indeed. Partnering with Huobi was a great idea since Huobi is a perfect exchange with so many communities on the platform. Great work, HBUS!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: