Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
Calisto34

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

So hbus have some kind of license for doing what they does? They registered with FinCen?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

When do hbus plan to launch? Will there be some good deals to celebrate the launch?
minnamoose

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2022, 01:41:26 PM by Welsh

It says: HBUS as a FinCEN-registered MSB is strongly committed to complying with all Anti-Money Laundering / Counter-Financing of Terrorism (“AML/CFT”) and OFAC on their website HBUS.com.

I thin they are planning on launching July 6th for sign-up's and activating trading on July 10th.

Did anyone see this article on their new blog HBUS.com news as well? https://medium.com/hbus-news-official/hbus-news-interview-with-alicia-ferratusco-co-founder-of-starfish-mission-cf20aba0cc03

Mod note: consecutive posts merged
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

To be honest. I love how you added bitcoin giveaways in your features, people around the world would really be engaged to these prizes. Good marketing strategy I must say. My question is, are we 100% secure when we use your platform?
100% security to you no one can guarantee, even Satoshi Nakamoto or Vitalik Buterin =) Grin The most reliable way to make sure of safety is to order an audit from a large and experienced campaign. Cool

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:28:33 PM

Yes, it is based on the Huobi exchange, I'm really sure it is as this project is still new so it doesn't make sense if they have traded more than $50 billions worth but don't have any released platfrom yet.

They already have a "platform" then, cause they have the entire huobi infrastructure if they're not lying about being affiliated and partnered with Huobi

They claim to have ready product and that due to overwhelming demand, they have to postpone their launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. But I doubt that unknown project have overwhelming demand especially their social media have only few followers !!!
If the team wants to postpone start because of debugging of the platform, then I don't consider it any problem, the project won't be crude after start and to a sra will draw attention.

A new project that are starting might really have unexpected issues that needs to resolve so for me this is normal and I am sure that the team will address all issues.
I agree to this recommendation for the team,as every day counts in this and this should be fixed, as soon as possible to keep this project in momentum.

sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

Yes, it is based on the Huobi exchange, I'm really sure it is as this project is still new so it doesn't make sense if they have traded more than $50 billions worth but don't have any released platfrom yet.

They already have a "platform" then, cause they have the entire huobi infrastructure if they're not lying about being affiliated and partnered with Huobi

They claim to have ready product and that due to overwhelming demand, they have to postpone their launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. But I doubt that unknown project have overwhelming demand especially their social media have only few followers !!!
If the team wants to postpone start because of debugging of the platform, then I don't consider it any problem, the project won't be crude after start and to a sra will draw attention.

A new project that are starting might really have unexpected issues that needs to resolve so for me this is normal and I am sure that the team will address all issues.
I agree to this recommendation for the team,as every day counts in this and this should be fixed, as soon as possible to keep this project in momentum.
To be added Hbus teams validate and maintain accountability also it is an effort based contest also completion of requisite tasks requires an entrant to maintain the minimum deposit.
minnamoose

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

True, with airdrops and promotions these days, it's unclear that these people who complete said tasks will actually convert into active users... but I guess it's worth a shot on HBUS's part. Is anyone going to attend Blockchain Connect next week in San jose ?
 Huh
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

To be added Hbus teams validate and maintain accountability also it is an effort based contest also completion of requisite tasks requires an entrant to maintain the minimum deposit.

In addition HBUS needs well skilled member of a team in order for them to work easily on different issues that they might encounter. The team should always be prepared to whatever may happen. In short the member of the team should be active and hardworking.
minnamoose

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

speaking of the team.. has anyone applied for a job at HBUS yet? seems like they are hiring... https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?f_C=18531810&locationId=OTHERS.worldwide
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

It says: HBUS as a FinCEN-registered MSB is strongly committed to complying with all Anti-Money Laundering / Counter-Financing of Terrorism (“AML/CFT”) and OFAC on their website HBUS.com.

I thin they are planning on launching July 6th for sign-up's and activating trading on July 10th.
If this union is able to prevent financing of such large criminal groups, then it will positively affect reduction of crime in many countries, in fact all to an exit on money laundering will be blocked.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

If this union is able to prevent financing of such large criminal groups, then it will positively affect reduction of crime in many countries, in fact all to an exit on money laundering will be blocked.
I hope this doesn't discourage some individuals as AML/KYC is a major turnoff for them mostly been the case that the process is not very effective in handling the authenticity of documents and therefore user acceptance is usually hindered

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Yes, we have a lot of think to do more for gain successfull or improve at HBUS, so the team can do something for HBUS grow smoothy.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

To be honest. I love how you added bitcoin giveaways in your features, people around the world would really be engaged to these prizes. Good marketing strategy I must say. My question is, are we 100% secure when we use your platform?

As any centralized exchange is not 100% secure and in the same times is not easy to hack because exchanges spend lot of money to make sure that their platform is safe, however most professional traders don't recommend to leave your assets on any exchange when you are trading.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

I hope this doesn't discourage some individuals as AML/KYC is a major turnoff for them mostly been the case that the process is not very effective in handling the authenticity of documents and therefore user acceptance is usually hindered

Maybe the team are well-experienced about this and they already know what to do if ever problems will arise in the near future. I will look forward for more details and more improvements in hbus project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

In addition HBUS needs well skilled member of a team in order for them to work easily on different issues that they might encounter. The team should always be prepared to whatever may happen. In short the member of the team should be active and hardworking.
I think there's already a team assigned with that, making this platform needs planning and that's part of it, having members with specialty in different field, but if they need more, well it'll be a good thing to acquire some skilled people.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

An entrant may meet the minimum deposit requirement by depositing virtual currencies in an amount equalent to USDT calculated in a manner determined by sponsor.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:54:57 AM

I will participate in the draw of 0.1 bts, I hope that I'm lucky and I'll win. This is a great way to tell about your project, a good solution.
Gudluck buddy, hope you win. Just enjoy participating the project and I wish many will invest soon. This offers will create a new window for chances to get and attract prospects investors.
Yeah, goodluck for everyone who has participated in the competition, hope you guys all will win and get a free btc and free trading fees!
I wish everyone the best of luck for all who participated. Hope everyone will win. I also wish the project all of the best out of everything. I believe this project will make a huge difference from others and surely make its project name more popular in the market.
Everything can appear at here Smiley.. And who know one of us will become lucky member. Yes, i really hope HBUS will become second Huobi at the future.
As HBUS promised most of the people are getting recognized and the team stratagies are very interesting that is bringing a huge attention of the people with active announcements and communication.
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you think that to attract more people they need to arrange a free distribution of tokens.
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Someone know how will they deliver the prizes? How much do we need to wait?
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

I'm tired already, how much more do we need to wait for the launch? Isnt there official date yet?
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

And tokens that will be on your platform, will they be investment, or can they be used just like that? I really like the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: