Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4780 times)
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

There are interesting information on the site about BTC Giveaway. The project begins its work in the country in which it does not strongly support the Crypto currency, but nevertheless the team risks making and opening the project in America.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minnamoose

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

i think the youtube bounty prizes will be delivered today. the BTC prize giveaway was not given away yet... oh well. looks like they posted an article with their news arm - https://medium.com/hbus-news-official/hbus-news-interview-with-sam-kim-co-founder-of-lucidity-7115ba4e44bc.
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

If I want to use this platform do I need to have completed KYC proccess?
minnamoose

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

If I want to use this platform do I need to have completed KYC proccess?

yes i believe so !? i think there are multiple levels of KYC though - some higher levels require documents from lawyers or bank statements i think... haha. did u guys also see the most recent news about the new CEO ? https://cointelegraph.com/news/world-s-fourth-largest-crypto-exchange-huobi-appoints-ceo-for-new-us-platform
minnamoose

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

i recommend joining the hbus telegram here: https://t.me/hbusofficial - they have some great updates such as the CEO presenting at blockchain connect. i have already signed up for the newsletter.
minnamoose

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

you can register at HBUS.com i believe - if you register between july 6th and 10th they will give u days of free trading isn't that pretty awesome?
minnamoose

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

hey guys so the BTC giveaway is soon and i'm super pumped!! will anyone else be signing up for L2 verification at www.HBUS.com ?
minnamoose

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

Review HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT7CiJPW16E
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

bump

Hey there, I observe that you are spamming here,  Don't spam or bump here or other members will report you to moderators, Possibly DT members will tag you soon if continue doing repeating all over again your previous post. If you have something to say about the project. Make it an all in one post and constructive words is a must.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

And tokens that will be on your platform, will they be investment, or can they be used just like that? I really like the project.

Looking on the bright side of these project. It has potential to be one of the top 100 crypto in the world. Because of the support Huobi exchange. Expecting they can reach their ICO sale if their is one.

Same here buddy. I have good look to this project. It seems interesting for me. And to what you have said, the HBUS is also making me see its potential to be one of the top projects in the community of crypto currency, if and if the team will keep up progressing.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:48:39 AM

And tokens that will be on your platform, will they be investment, or can they be used just like that? I really like the project.

Looking on the bright side of these project. It has potential to be one of the top 100 crypto in the world. Because of the support Huobi exchange. Expecting they can reach their ICO sale if their is one.
100 best projects? I think this is too grandiose plans for such a result. Investors could only dream about this
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

Hbus is giving away free btc for every users who signed up and completed the level 2 security verification. Its just a fair share for everyone who shows support to thier trading platform to be rewarded.
Fair indeed, because there is no way to increase the chance of winning even for the large purchasers. Its really encouraging to participate in such contest.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

Very detailed interesting review! Thank you for taking this video, because I understood everything about the project and did not even read the first page, because you told me everything! Shoot more of these videos.
cloud9

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

Very detailed interesting review! Thank you for taking this video, because I understood everything about the project and did not even read the first page, because you told me everything! Shoot more of these videos.
Hopefully they would also clarify some issues that they are facing like fud and fake new so that thier investors and holders wont easily panic.

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

Hello! I can ask about the launch of the project? When will the sale of tokens begin and will there be any discounts or promotions regarding the purchase of your tokens?
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

Hello! I can ask about the launch of the project? When will the sale of tokens begin and will there be any discounts or promotions regarding the purchase of your tokens?
I don't think that they were launching of the project since they were still preparing the platform first, just wait and see 1 month later.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

I did not find information about the development team. Where can I find out the team members from the development team? On the official website of the project, I also did not find this information.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Hopefully they would also clarify some issues that they are facing like fud and fake new so that thier investors and holders wont easily panic.

I agree, those are the things that the team need to do, they should clarify all the issues to stop those hesitations in order people will gain directly trust. Trust is very important in here, because without it this project will not be successful.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

I agree, those are the things that the team need to do, they should clarify all the issues to stop those hesitations in order people will gain directly trust. Trust is very important in here, because without it this project will not be successful.
video review unambiguously raises confidence in the project. When the project objectives are clearly explained, all the supporters understand the tasks with which the project will work.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Hbus is giving away free btc for every users who signed up and completed the level 2 security verification. Its just a fair share for everyone who shows support to thier trading platform to be rewarded.
Yes. The team really did their best to make this project more attractive from the others. Giving away btc and 100 days of free trading is abosolutely a good kind of way to attract more investors. I just hope that this kind of way provided by Hbus team will lead for their platform become better and have a good function.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: