Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4780 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

HBUS launched today! Users can start registering now and trading will open on July 10. Sign up now -- it only takes a few minutes! https://www.hbus.com/

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.
Well its only a simple bonus for big investors, at least they give something like that. We are not focusing here on a lottery style, we are focusing on the project and winning that 0.1 BTC is just a bonus, so if you want to get big amount then go to gambling site.
It is not required that you buy 1k usd unless you dont want the project to succeed. Just be happy and be satisfied that they give that amount for FREE as bonus. It annoys me when someone doesn't want to give people complain and if someone give we still complain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

i have heard that the team will release an API in one month - exciting times! I've already signed up for the newsletter at www.hbus.com and am waiting to hear back as to next steps.
This is the right decision, I also follow the news from the project, as soon as there is important information for us, the administrators immediately send letters to the mail.
how do you find out the latest news from developers? Did you subscribe to the newsletter? I also would like to be the first to know the updates in the project.
Yes, on the site you can subscribe to the newsletter, and always be aware of the latest developments that will occur with the project. That's exactly how I see the projects that interest me.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Until now, I don't still totally understand about the platform. From what I understand based from their provided information they are still in the process of giving away free btc for the 10000 who sign up for the registration.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Until now, I don't still totally understand about the platform. From what I understand based from their provided information they are still in the process of giving away free btc for the 10000 who sign up for the registration.

Well, maybe you need to read again the details posted in the OP and maybe exploring in the website may add more information about the project. The give away is just a marketing strategy that may boost its popularity.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:57:08 PM
Merited by xandry (1)

/One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

Did you even read the thread? The project has ANYTHING but transparency. One of the many many many projects that are utterly in the shadows
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

HBUS launched today! Users can start registering now and trading will open on July 10. Sign up now -- it only takes a few minutes! https://www.hbus.com/

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.
Do you think that this is not profitable? If you get out of the fact that you need to buy 1000, what price should you buy? Could you clarify?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

Well, maybe you need to read again the details posted in the OP and maybe exploring in the website may add more information about the project. The give away is just a marketing strategy that may boost its popularity.

I think the team are just more focusing on this and for those who have no investments will probably no chance to be part on this project. Does the team have something that will make all supporters be happy like bounties or Airdrop? I hope that they will consider this so that the project will become even more popular here in crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

/One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

Did you even read the thread? The project has ANYTHING but transparency. One of the many many many projects that are utterly in the shadows
I don't even think he read the whole thread but its okay man, don't be rude like that. Anyone can spread their opinion, isn't it?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

I don't even think he read the whole thread but its okay man, don't be rude like that. Anyone can spread their opinion, isn't it?
At the moment, especially with such a market it is difficult to make any forecasts regarding investments
Slashoon

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

At the moment, especially with such a market it is difficult to make any forecasts regarding investments

Of course, if in the conditions of an unstable market it would be possible to make forecasts, then it would not be difficult to earn millions.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

Hbus also focusing on the security parameter by adding a corporate responsibility feature and this makes the way adhere to the legal procedures which will not reap to an impact or unexpected hurdles.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

Well its only a simple bonus for big investors, at least they give something like that. We are not focusing here on a lottery style, we are focusing on the project and winning that 0.1 BTC is just a bonus, so if you want to get big amount then go to gambling site.
I agree with you mate. This is not part of the features that being provided by this project. This is just a bonus that the team Hbus wants to give for those who wants to be part of the team. And this is only limited so it's better to grab this opportunity now while there is still time left.
Being an early supported is the best decision to my observation as it posses more accessibility however we need more supporters who can actively spread the word to various communities.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

I agree with you mate. This is not part of the features that being provided by this project. This is just a bonus that the team Hbus wants to give for those who wants to be part of the team. And this is only limited so it's better to grab this opportunity now while there is still time left.
Being an early supported is the best decision to my observation as it posses more accessibility however we need more supporters who can actively spread the word to various communities.
in order to increase the number of supporters of the project, the development team should increase the advertising campaign of its project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

in order to increase the number of supporters of the project, the development team should increase the advertising campaign of its project.
More advertising functionalities and plans creates interest for the supporters to engage and actively spread the word Hbus in various platforms that grabs the attention of new investors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Hbus will give away 0.1BTC & 100 days of free trading.so free trading needing specific exchanger or do you have exchanger where free trading can be dne
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

It is not required that you buy 1k usd unless you dont want the project to succeed. Just be happy and be satisfied that they give that amount for FREE as bonus. It annoys me when someone doesn't want to give people complain and if someone give we still complain.
As they say - never look at gift horse's mouth. However in cryptocommunity greed prevails and each airdrop-hunter wants to receive the huge sums of some cryptocurrency free of charge. Such people will hardly be able once to grow rich.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

this could be a project that will give you profit in short term if they will have a good marketing strategy where they will be able to have a lot of publicity and user for their exchange.

This is crypto world and yes profit in short-term would probably be the best case. For now, the team I think is still focusing on their promotional strategy and they still not announcing any bounty programs. 

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

More advertising functionalities and plans creates interest for the supporters to engage and actively spread the word Hbus in various platforms that grabs the attention of new investors.

If the main goal for now is popularity and gaining more investors, the best move that the team should do is find way and think for a strategy that can help in making known and attract new investors such as doing adverstisement and gives updates about the project so that it can gain trust, attention and many will like it.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

Hbus also focusing on the security parameter by adding a corporate responsibility feature and this makes the way adhere to the legal procedures which will not reap to an impact or unexpected hurdles.
In the legal sphere high safety occupies very important role as all transactions have to be open and available to both parties of process, but at the same time are hidden and protected from participation of the third parties.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Have any update about HBUS at this time? Do they any new features or information about their progress?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: