Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13028 times)
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:29:32 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 02:34:36 PM by Arbitao

How much profit should you earn at least to cover this problem fiat -> bittrex -> binance -> bittrex -> fiat Huh ‘Cause if you cannot do this then arbitrage is meaningless. I realize 2% is just an example, however, I suppose you should have tried to trade like this on your own. Have you got any history?

Hey! Thank you for the interest in the project!
There are more factors to take into consideration! However, for your question the most important are trading fees. All related costs are included in the algorithm, so trades are just executed when the algorithm gives a positive signal. In this case it depends on the absolute value in order to cover the fees. The trades are also saved in the history, which is used for big data analytics in order to improve the algorithm. This can be checked in the Dashboard (start for history: 05/06/2018). The life feed can be checked on the website. https://www.arbitao.com

I think Zast asks exactly for

the most important are transaction fees

I also wonder what instruments or what strategies do you have to guarantee that the profit exceed commission costs. Or you just cannot guarantee at all, what it reasonable by the way

Arbitao as a platform is developed in the way that only the best opportunities among thousands of pairs are chosen. This can be ensured because of the amount of capital on the exchanges. The system takes besides the transaction fees a lot of other factors into consideration in order to guarantee stable profits (96% of the trades are positive). The code is programmed in C++ and we have the servers in Data centers next to the locations of the exchanges. Therefore, it is possible to execute the trades extremely fast.

The fees (deposit, trading, withdrawal) and their structure are different from one exchange to another but are set and clear. Taking the fee amount into consideration, it’s relatively easy to calculate if a particular arbitrage transaction is going to be profitable or not. There’s no element of surprise. By allocating substantial funds to exchanges, we’re able to significantly lower the fees and the number of profitable transactions increases.

The real challenge is to successfully execute a potential trade in the needed time. This is where the risk comes into play. In order to carry out an effective arbitrage transaction, we must conduct two operations on two different exchanges and both must end successfully. If the outcome of either one is not favorable, the transaction is deemed unsuccessful and may end up as a loss.

The network architecture and the speed of application is crucial here, and this is why we have a distributed MultiDC infrastructure and we’re constantly working to improve the algorithm and speed of the application.

I hope this is answering your question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

hello  Cheesy do you have bounty Huh or airdrop for example  Kiss
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

Yes! The Bounty/Airdrop will be announced in a separate thread soon.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

Yes! The Bounty/Airdrop will be announced in a separate thread soon.

nice  Wink i can see bounty in your tokens allocation but havent found a thread. could you please announce it here Huh
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

Since cloud operations take place the reasonable question is about the security. Even such great thing like nicehash has been hacked. It’s more likely that professional hackers will be eager to steal some money from the platform with the increase in trading volumes.
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

Hi, can you explain a little how the trading process go? you buy a certain pair from one exchange, and then sell on another? but how does the algorithm take into account the transaction time from one exchange to another for example, especially in cases where the margin is too small, that it might turn into a negative trade while waiting for the transaction from 1 exchange to another.

Also, just to confirm, the investor allocates a certain amount of ATAO and then receives profits also in ATAO, and then can exchange ATAO for BTC on TaoX exchange, correct?
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

Since cloud operations take place the reasonable question is about the security. Even such great thing like nicehash has been hacked. It’s more likely that professional hackers will be eager to steal some money from the platform with the increase in trading volumes.
ATAO holders can stake their coins in their ATAOwallet,and earn further ATAO’s as a reward for helping to secure the network.
I found the word ‘secure’ so many times but unfortunately didn’t find a description of what does it mean actually
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

Good question sir! What is interesting the part of funds will be spent on the platform security issues(which is quite obvious I suppose) but probably the team doesn’t want to disclose the information. Then we should just believe. It’s almost the same as using any social network as Facebook, e-mail services and etc. You cannot be totally sure that the conversation is indeed between two guys. Even in telegram Wink
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

Good question sir! What is interesting the part of funds will be spent on the platform security issues(which is quite obvious I suppose) but probably the team doesn’t want to disclose the information. Then we should just believe. It’s almost the same as using any social network as Facebook, e-mail services and etc. You cannot be totally sure that the conversation is indeed between two guys. Even in telegram Wink
Of curse! There are two main things to think about. One the one hand they might don’t care a lot because they don’t risk their money. On the other side they should spend more because it about their own reputation and they could earn more being more serious about the security problem. That’s totally about the responsibility.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

Hi, can you explain a little how the trading process go? you buy a certain pair from one exchange, and then sell on another? but how does the algorithm take into account the transaction time from one exchange to another for example, especially in cases where the margin is too small, that it might turn into a negative trade while waiting for the transaction from 1 exchange to another.

Also, just to confirm, the investor allocates a certain amount of ATAO and then receives profits also in ATAO, and then can exchange ATAO for BTC on TaoX exchange, correct?

How is it different from gstar that I encountered here?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4209418.0
Their development is on the way as they said they have initial funding.
How about this project, do you have seed funds to initiate your developments?
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

ATAO holders can stake their coins in their ATAOwallet,and earn further ATAO’s as a reward for helping to secure the network.
I found the word ‘secure’ so many times but unfortunately didn’t find a description of what does it mean actually

I don’t believe that the team which invested a lot in development of the platform (this I concluded from the work they did) didn’t care about the security as well Smiley Every platform could be hacked! Every! Anyway would be very pleasant to have more details on it.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

Hi! Good project! I hope will go to the mooooon!
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

Lots of projects have initial funding, even one of the biggest (telegram).

What do you mean by ‘how is it different’ ? Gstar is also about trading but Arbitao specializes in arbitrage trading. It’s like cross-platform trading which means that the profit comes from buying currency_1 on exchange_1 and selling it on exchange_2.

So the approach is totally different. I tried arbitrage on my own, I cannot say I was successful in fact. I made about 2-3%, no more. I realize that if I had big team, some processes being automatically performed, more funds, I could make much more. That’s why I think arbitao could be really successful. I’m going to join bounty at first when it’s up. MYbe even buy some tokens.

I want to know more about a wallet, because it may become a significant argument in sense of not waiting for the token listed on any exchanges
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

I have asked myself if you can build a platform for arbitrage trading and exploit all that potential to make a lot of money for your customers, why don't you just do it yourself and not disclose the code to the public and let them benefit?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:30:47 AM

I have asked myself if you can build a platform for arbitrage trading and exploit all that potential to make a lot of money for your customers, why don't you just do it yourself and not disclose the code to the public and let them benefit?

It’s all about the numbers.. if you do it on your own you cannot earn such big money. Quite obvious that 10 guys on average have more money than 1 single man. When you have more money in trading you have more flexibility and have more options where to invest, which instrument to buy etc.. you may also lower the risks. You probably cannot do great things on your own because of a huge competitiveness. If you are alone then you must trade against huge companies which understand how to steal money from little investors Smiley Cooperation here brings lots of advantages. And if you run such a company you do not risk your own money. The idea is not the only thing that brings success
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Thank you for your interest. First of all, the arbitrage algorithm will not be public, otherwise the competiors just have to copy paste it and use their own infrastructure. Second, the more capital Arbitao has, the faster it can grow the business. Development, infrastructure etc. is very costly and therefore money is needed. At the end of the day it is a win win situation for the investors and the platform.
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

Arbitao makes it possible for small investors to participate in arbitrage trading and earn more profits than they would be able to make if they tried it in on their own. Our automated arbitrage trading platform is accessible through a decentralized cryptocurrency  the Arbitao Coin, which has the symbol ATAO. and it's  gives users access to the Arbitao platform, which allows them to benefit from automated arbitrage trading profits. The coin will also be used as a reward for participation in cloud computing.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

Hello. Do you have a telegram chat? I found one but with ~50 users only. Is it yours?
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 02:35:54 PM by Arbitao

When it comes to security - security of the funds, which is probably of the most concern for you - most of the assets is going to be in constant circulation and used for arbitrage transactions. It means, that they will be allocated in bulk to a number of exchanges. As a result, we must rely on the security of each and every exchange where the funds are deposited.

For successful arbitrage purposes, we only choose the exchanges of high liquidity and proven reputation which are popular, trustworthy and have been operating for a long time.
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 02:41:44 PM by Arbitao

Based on a quick glance at Gstar, Arbitao and Gstar are two very different projects with different goals. Gstar seems to be a kind of toolset for traders which should improve the trading experience. Arbitao trades for itself focusing exclusively on arbitrage trading techniques. Your participation as an investor adds to the Arbitao’s growth - and we share the profits. We don't equip you with any trading tools, supporting AI, market analysis and so on.

Yes, Arbitao has private investors who helped to accelerate the development of the already working product.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: