Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13025 times)
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Very interesting concept.and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

Hi, can you explain a little how the trading process go? you buy a certain pair from one exchange, and then sell on another? but how does the algorithm take into account the transaction time from one exchange to another for example, especially in cases where the margin is too small, that it might turn into a negative trade while waiting for the transaction from 1 exchange to another.

The simplest type of an arbitrage transaction is when you buy a certain pair from one exchange and instantaneously sell on another exchange (you need on both exchanges funds). By instantaneously, we mean that there's no transfer of coins (as there’s no need for it) between exchanges to fulfill a particular arbitrage transaction. The goal is to have enough deposited funds on each exchanger to fulfill a lot of such transactions without the need to transfer the funds in order to complete those transactions.

The time is of the essence here, so the real challenge we address is to make a quick decision and perform two operation simultaneously. Please see post #21 in this thread.

Also, just to confirm, the investor allocates a certain amount of ATAO and then receives profits also in ATAO, and then can exchange ATAO for BTC on TaoX exchange, correct?

You are correct. Please note, that there's USD equivalent in between, added as a security layer for both parties as cryptocurrency market is quite volatile and through this system Arbitao is able to guarantee stable profits to the customer and does not have to take over the volatility risk.

That's very impressive idea, guaranteed stable profit is what were are aiming for every traders and investors.  Knowing this kind of very realistic and profitable trading investment will surely create a big market for the coming months.  Continue to be active on the thread (dev team)  to satisfy the potential investors and traders queries. I have one question, will still both parties gain profit if the market is dump?

Yes, as we do not speculate on prices. We are exploiting the spreads between exchanges. Furthermore, a certain amount of the funds is stored on few different exchanges, which are traded with certain margins in order to hedge the arbitrage pool capital. With this system Arbitao can ensure that even when the market drops and the value of the arbitrage pool decreases, the loss will be covered by hedging.
obulynin

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

In recent years, the cryptocurrency has started to develop very strongly. As for me, the trader arbitao is the most reliable, because trading is automatic, which allows me to get a good profit.
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

Guys, I have a question, if I ever make money, how much will the Commission for the transaction? and how soon will the funds go to the wallet?I know a lot of blockchain platforms, but all commissions are different.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

hey Smiley interestingly, there are 4 types of pools for investors: bronze, silver, gold and platinum and i can choose the right pool for me . if i understood correctly, the larger my investment, the shorter the term for which the capital is placed
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

hey Smiley interestingly, there are 4 types of pools for investors: bronze, silver, gold and platinum and i can choose the right pool for me . if i understood correctly, the larger my investment, the shorter the term for which the capital is placed
But I wonder why profit in dollars? After all, the prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are growing, I have long been watching the course and how is it better for me
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

But I wonder why profit in dollars? After all, the prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are growing, I have long been watching the course and how is it better for me
Hi, I don't agree with you here. The price of cryptocurrencies is constantly changing. And dollars have been stable lately.I think here everything is thought out when you withdraw funds, they will be converted from U.S. dollar ATAO using the current exchange rate on TAOx and the average price of bitcoin US dollar
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

I am interested to know what atao coins are used for,I mean what they are intended for and how long the sale will last. If I buy them at a discount now, how long can I keep them in my wallet, there's a chance I can sell them at a higher price
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

I am interested to know what atao coins are used for,I mean what they are intended for and how long the sale will last. If I buy them at a discount now, how long can I keep them in my wallet, there's a chance I can sell them at a higher price
Hello, coins ATAO is designed for trading platform Arbitao.The coin holder can use the function of cloud computing ATAOwallet to find the best chain arbitration in the multidimensional room.You can learn more on the official website
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:30 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 06:34:26 PM by Tiamel

Do you mean the time arbitao will be listed anywhere? But actually you can keep you coins as long as you want to  Grin Grin
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

Tell me how many coins you want to collect? What is the minimum amount for investments, I do not have a lot of money, but I really want to help the development of the project, how soon the discount for the purchase of atao tokens will end and how the coins will be distributed among the participants
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

Guys, I have a question, if I ever make money, how much will the Commission for the transaction? and how soon will the funds go to the wallet?I know a lot of blockchain platforms, but all commissions are different.
Hi, transaction fees are significantly lower than others blockchains. Currently, transactions on the blockchain are about 0,0001 ATAO. It is very accessible. the user must have a complete a wallet node, such as ATAOWallet, that loads all blockchain data, that is, the history of all transactions from the beginning
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:30:01 AM

In recent years, the cryptocurrency has started to develop very strongly. As for me, the trader arbitao is the most reliable, because trading is automatic, which allows me to get a good profit.
Here I with you completely agree. It brings me money without much risk, more and more cryptocurrencies are appearing in the market. Currently, more and more cryptocurrency exchanges are being created.But I think that arbitao has no competitors at the moment
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:39:31 AM

I would like to know how to trade and make a profit, if some secret of success, I'm new to this and want to know as much as possible where I can find detailed information or contact someone who has long been versed in this and makes good money.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:59:01 AM

How did the idea of creating such a large-scale project? I want to invest and would like to know how soon I will be able to get profit from it, whether there are any discounts for investors. I like the ideas of cryptocurrency and I believe this is our future
boris0148

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

Sorry, maybe I'm asking a stupid question, but I need to know, is your platform legal? and I would like to know all payments occur immediately or after some time. Now it is so difficult to find a really worthwhile platform, but after reading the information on the site I see that the team is perfect and I think there should be no doubt.
Biscults

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:04:47 AM

Now this sounds like a really cool trading platform, if it comes to fruition that is. Good luck
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

Just came across your project on the Internet and would like to know how I can make a profit except trading, for me it is a big risk to lose money if I make a few ETH how soon I can get profit from it?
Bitcoinmeetups.org

Activity: 976
Merit: 1002

Bitcoinmeetups.org

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

Good morning,

How are you?

Interesting project. I tried to sign up on the website but I get a verification error every time I try to sign in.

Also, the link on your website to your Telegram Group is not working and just redirects to the Telegram Channel.

Following this project.

Bitcoinmeetups.org: Writing, Blockchain and AI Project Development.
Telegram: Apply to join us here: https://t.me/joinchat/KU7ltBBaG59499AJ0Az4nw
Web: http://www.bitcoinmeetups.org
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

Interesting project. I tried to sign up on the website but I get a verification error every time I try to sign in.

Thanks for the feedback, we will follow up to resolve this asap. I sent you a direct message.
New signups are working in general, I'm sorry you encountered a problem.

Also, the link on your website to your Telegram Group is not working and just redirects to the Telegram Channel.

The Telegram group is here: https://t.me/arbitaochat
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: