Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ARBITAO: The New Way of Arbitrage Trading  (Read 13025 times)
dung136

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Interesting project. I tried to sign up on the website but I get a verification error every time I try to sign in.

Thanks for the feedback, we will follow up to resolve this asap. I sent you a direct message.
New signups are working in general, I'm sorry you encountered a problem.

Also, the link on your website to your Telegram Group is not working and just redirects to the Telegram Channel.

The Telegram group is here: https://t.me/arbitaochat
Can I join the Arbitao signature campaign, dev?
Please help me link to apply and codes of Arbitao signature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

Guys, I have a question, if I ever make money, how much will the Commission for the transaction? and how soon will the funds go to the wallet?I know a lot of blockchain platforms, but all commissions are different.

Hi armchair-84, I'm not sure what you mean with commission? Nothing is charged when you withdraw ATAO from your dashboard to your wallet, except for the blockchain transaction fee, which is very low due to the nature of our PoS consensus mechanism. And for the same reason, it happens in seconds, much faster than Bitcoin.
incryptico

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

Hello there!

Will the funds be distributed among different exchanges and only the sum of the different portfolios shown to platform users?

I mean, you won't physically transfer the funds between exchanges for every trade and waste precious commissions and time, will you? Smiley

Thanks for the answer!
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

hey Smiley interestingly, there are 4 types of pools for investors: bronze, silver, gold and platinum and i can choose the right pool for me . if i understood correctly, the larger my investment, the shorter the term for which the capital is placed
But I wonder why profit in dollars? After all, the prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are growing, I have long been watching the course and how is it better for me
Hi, I don't agree with you here. The price of cryptocurrencies is constantly changing. And dollars have been stable lately.I think here everything is thought out when you withdraw funds, they will be converted from U.S. dollar ATAO using the current exchange rate on TAOx and the average price of bitcoin US dollar

Everything said here so far is correct Smiley

If the daily profits were not fixed in USD, you would automatically take more risk due to the more volatile nature of crypto. We decided to implement it like this, so that per default the way of less risk is chosen. However, you can withdraw you profits daily and convert them in any cryptocurrency you like.
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

Sorry, maybe I'm asking a stupid question, but I need to know, is your platform legal? and I would like to know all payments occur immediately or after some time. Now it is so difficult to find a really worthwhile platform, but after reading the information on the site I see that the team is perfect and I think there should be no doubt.

We are not allowed to give any legal advisory here. However, it depends on your country and the legislation in general. For example, if you are located in United States of America, North Korea, Cuba, Iran and/or Syria you are not allowed to invest in the ICO. For further information, pls check the Risk Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimer in the whitepaper. This information you can find here: https://www.arbitao.com/documents
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

I would like to know how to trade and make a profit, if some secret of success, I'm new to this and want to know as much as possible where I can find detailed information or contact someone who has long been versed in this and makes good money.

Arbitao developed a specialized algorithm which is executing arbitrage trades automatically. If you are interested in the project pls check out the website for more info: https://www.arbitao.com

If you are interested generally in arbitrage you can just google it and gain more knowledge about the critical factors for arbitrage trading, markets with biggest spreads etc.
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Just came across your project on the Internet and would like to know how I can make a profit except trading, for me it is a big risk to lose money if I make a few ETH how soon I can get profit from it?

Hey!
In Arbitao you dont have to trade by yourself. This is done automatically by the algorithm (success rate of 96%). However, if you still feel uncomfortable with it, Arbitao offers other ways too. Just check out the One Pager or Ten Pager for more details:

https://static.arbitao.com/presskit/Arbitao_One_Pager_EN.pdf

https://static.arbitao.com/presskit/Arbitao_Ten_Pager_EN.pdf
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Interesting project. I tried to sign up on the website but I get a verification error every time I try to sign in.

Thanks for the feedback, we will follow up to resolve this asap. I sent you a direct message.
New signups are working in general, I'm sorry you encountered a problem.

Also, the link on your website to your Telegram Group is not working and just redirects to the Telegram Channel.

The Telegram group is here: https://t.me/arbitaochat
Can I join the Arbitao signature campaign, dev?
Please help me link to apply and codes of Arbitao signature.

Yes you can. Pls follow this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4467190.0
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Been a long while since an opportunity like this has come along.. Shocked Shocked

I personally can't wait for ARBITAO to get up and running, as a complete Noob when it comes to Arbitrage I find it
refreshing that something like this has finally emerged.

Will in no doubt be getting involved with this one Cool Cool

Good Luck to all involved

Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

How did the idea of creating such a large-scale project? I want to invest and would like to know how soon I will be able to get profit from it, whether there are any discounts for investors. I like the ideas of cryptocurrency and I believe this is our future

Generally, arbitrage is a well known method in order to generate profits almost risk free by exploiting price differences between different markets on the same commodity/financial instrument. The CEO and CTO of Arbitao were working in the banking sector before and were already years ago aware of the arbitrage potential. So John (CEO) started to develop with his team the basics of the current algorithm and Karel (CTO) figured out how the infrastructure has to be built in order to exploit automatically the price differences in order to outweigh the market inefficiencies. The prototype was developed and it worked fine on a small scale. However, based on their experience in the old economy/financial markets they spotted this opportunity on crypto market. This is how they went deeper into the crypto market. Afterwards, the algorithm and the infrastructure were aligned to the crypto market and initial investors were found which helped to continue the development. This is how the product was created. After testing the product, the huge potential of the market was even more clear. At this point we realized that the next step we have to focus on is scaling. Now Arbitao wants to accelerate the business development and is searching for additional funds in order to scale the arbitrage system even more (more currencies, exchanges etc.). If you are interested more in the scientific part pls check out following website: https://www.orbatao.com/

The PRE-ICO starts on 1st of July with a discount. After the soft cap is reached it will be possible to start investing in the pools. Profits will be paid out on a daily basis. At the end of the ICO you will be able to withdraw your ATAO Coins and start staking. If you are interested in “How to profit” with Arbitao pls check the One Pager out at: https://static.arbitao.com/presskit/Arbitao_One_Pager_EN.pdf
evgenij.burchak

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

I can afford to join a bronze pool, my funds are not so great, but what is the difference from other pools? How soon can I get profit from this and for what period, is there any special calculator? or where can I find more information
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

I am very interested in your project , I want to become a successful trader, give me a couple of tips on how to get a stable profit from this platform. Is it possible to develop if I invest $100?
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:00:55 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 06:36:08 PM by FeArZ

Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

I can afford to join a bronze pool, my funds are not so great, but what is the difference from other pools? How soon can I get profit from this and for what period, is there any special calculator? or where can I find more information

Hey! The difference between the pools is the lock up period of your investment and the daily rate! The amount of invested money defines in which pool you will be in!

The timeframe/period related to pools stands for how long your invested starting capital will be locked up. It is locked up because the capital is used for arbitrage trading.

After the specified period is over, you are free to re-invest or withdraw your starting capital. (The daily profits are not locked up and can be re-invested or withdrawn at any time.)

Bronze Pool: Invest: 100$-1000$ Interest Rate: 0.5% per day Locking Period: 240 days

Silver Pool: Invest: 1001$-5000$ Interest Rate: 0.6% per day Locking Period: 190 days

Gold Pool: Invest: 5001$-10000$ Interest Rate: 0.7% per day Locking Period: 150 days

Platinum Pool: Invest: 10000+$ Interest Rate: 0.75% per day Locking Period: 120 days

The calculator you can find on the website: https://www.arbitao.com
Arbitao (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

I am very interested in your project , I want to become a successful trader, give me a couple of tips on how to get a stable profit from this platform. Is it possible to develop if I invest $100?

If you invest in Arbitao you will get ATAO Coins, with these coins you are able to invest in the investment pools, stake on the wallet etc. In the pool your investment will be locked for a certain period (dependent on the pool) and the algorithm will execute the arbitrage trades automatically. You can withdraw your profits on a daily basis and you dont have to execute any trade by yourself.

If you are interested in "How to profit" with Arbitao check out the following links:

https://static.arbitao.com/presskit/Arbitao_One_Pager_EN.pdf

https://static.arbitao.com/presskit/Arbitao_Ten_Pager_EN.pdf
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

I believe that the success of the ico and the project as a whole depends on the team, as for me it is quite professional, so I think that arbitao will exist for a very long time. After all, trading in our time is an easy way to make a profit
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

I believe that the success of the ico and the project as a whole depends on the team, as for me it is quite professional, so I think that arbitao will exist for a very long time. After all, trading in our time is an easy way to make a profit
I would not say that easy, because not knowing certain strategies you can lose everything, but also stay in the big plus, the main thing to stick to your strategies and budget. Never bet all, but only a part and when winning in time to leave, so as not to lose.
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

Been a long while since an opportunity like this has come along.. Shocked Shocked

I personally can't wait for ARBITAO to get up and running, as a complete Noob when it comes to Arbitrage I find it
refreshing that something like this has finally emerged.

Will in no doubt be getting involved with this one Cool Cool

Good Luck to all involved

Edit :

One potential investor pissed off already

Not good enough for sig campaign, my money will not be good enough to invest.. 

sorry !!

But good luck anyways

CarterBRO

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

I watch how the new coins go faster and faster to stock exchanges. The main thing is that all this progress also does not quickly.
tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

I must say I am pretty impressed...Like your style and whitepaper! I like that I can choose the right pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: