Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing  (Read 16352 times)
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

Helloo admin. i noticed that many of my task was rejected with a note that i did not retweeted. But i did retweet.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abdulla Faysal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

I've been working on your platform for a long time.I like everything, I really like the fact that the platform is constantly updated,but there is one thing.I'd love to see in the completed companies of the time or date of distribution of tokens.Do you plan to do this?Thanks.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

You guys are looking really really bad. It is the end of October and there are still outstanding paymernts. Bitminer want our KYC. I earned $5 worth of tokens please explain to me how I launder $5??
Please explain to me how earning tokens doing work is somehow laundering money? Also I see many ICO ask for KYC. People do not launder $500 or even $1000. Criminals who launder money launder massive amounts of money at a time like say $10-100k otherwise it is not even worth it. Do you know the penalty for laundering money? The penalty is massice so hte risk si high, if the risk is high then you will need high reward and therefore it stands to reason that small investors will not be laundering money but rather larger investors.

We are the investors being asked for money if anyone takes KYC is should be the devs and owners of bountyhunters.io We the ones that need to be protected not the ICO projects. The devs don't need protection we as investors and bounty hunters are the people who need protection. 80% or something like that of ICO are scams and some do not even pay. We as bounty hunters already take a massive risk doing work we not sure will be paid for because of a scam. Then when we do get paid we still are not paid because we need to give a complete stranger my personal info.

Noone knows that our KYC info will be safe. Noone here can tell me that they know for sure it wont be sold or stolen. Companies ask for your phone number all the time and promise not to send any advertising then the spam you. KYC is the same thing. KYC info can be sold and used for mass marketing. It has been done before computers were invented and it wont end any time soon.

Also for those of you who just hand in your KYC to anyone that asks. Consider the safety of your family and yourself. If your KYC was ever stolen, loans could be taken under your name and all kinds of things. Infact real money launderers will buy your KYC info and use it to launder money in an ICO.

KYC is against the decentralized nature of bitcoin, all it has done is made investing in ICO even more dangerous since anyone can make an ICO and collect KYC info. KYC has made a black market thrive. There is now massive market for stolen ID and KYC. If you google it you will find that they cost $50-$150. If a criminal steals only 100 KYC then the criminal can make $50x100 =$5000 It is the perfect breeding ground and condition for a thriving criminal enterprise.

Also for KYC to work you actually need something to compare the info with. How will you know the ID is mine and the photo is me if you have nothing to compare it with? If you do have something to compare it with then where are you getting this information because as far as I know only banks and government institutions need this info.

Your platform will collapse like a house of cards with such rules, unless you revise them. I am 100% sure that you will be sent fake passports (because a reasonable person will not send his documents), and you also understand this very well. Therefore, wait for the collapse

Exactly. Even legit investors are using fake info to protect themselves. It is ridiculous that there is this kind of surveillance in a world with is anti law and government. Bitcoin was created to be outside of govermnet control. If we give goverment control with this KYC crap then we may as well use fiat.

Dear hunters!
The requirement to pass through KYC registration was the decision of Bitminer Factory project made after the end of ICO, and, unfortunately, it's not negotiable.
We were dissapointed with it the same as you do, as we work to make payment system fast and convenient for both sides. But as Bitminer Factory refuse to provide us overall allocated budget without KYC, we have no choice but to inform you about it.
We apologize for the late announcement, and we take measures for such a situation not to repeat.
Thank you for participating!
HNTR token is coming soon!

Now you have upgraded from what you did with BMF to full blown theft. WTF IS THIS!!!! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS!!?!??!

Asking for privatekeys???

Even when you make an eth wallet is says do not share your privatekey!! What is this!!?!???!!

Also KYC is so dangerous. BMF are even rejecting people who sent in their KYC. THey not paying. THey a scam and will sell that KYC info. I am so gald I never gave my info.

chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 04:50:48 PM by chalbinov

You guys are looking really really bad. It is the end of October and there are still outstanding paymernts. Bitminer want our KYC. I earned $5 worth of tokens please explain to me how I launder $5??
Please explain to me how earning tokens doing work is somehow laundering money? Also I see many ICO ask for KYC. People do not launder $500 or even $1000. Criminals who launder money launder massive amounts of money at a time like say $10-100k otherwise it is not even worth it. Do you know the penalty for laundering money? The penalty is massice so hte risk si high, if the risk is high then you will need high reward and therefore it stands to reason that small investors will not be laundering money but rather larger investors.

We are the investors being asked for money if anyone takes KYC is should be the devs and owners of bountyhunters.io We the ones that need to be protected not the ICO projects. The devs don't need protection we as investors and bounty hunters are the people who need protection. 80% or something like that of ICO are scams and some do not even pay. We as bounty hunters already take a massive risk doing work we not sure will be paid for because of a scam. Then when we do get paid we still are not paid because we need to give a complete stranger my personal info.

Noone knows that our KYC info will be safe. Noone here can tell me that they know for sure it wont be sold or stolen. Companies ask for your phone number all the time and promise not to send any advertising then the spam you. KYC is the same thing. KYC info can be sold and used for mass marketing. It has been done before computers were invented and it wont end any time soon.

Also for those of you who just hand in your KYC to anyone that asks. Consider the safety of your family and yourself. If your KYC was ever stolen, loans could be taken under your name and all kinds of things. Infact real money launderers will buy your KYC info and use it to launder money in an ICO.

KYC is against the decentralized nature of bitcoin, all it has done is made investing in ICO even more dangerous since anyone can make an ICO and collect KYC info. KYC has made a black market thrive. There is now massive market for stolen ID and KYC. If you google it you will find that they cost $50-$150. If a criminal steals only 100 KYC then the criminal can make $50x100 =$5000 It is the perfect breeding ground and condition for a thriving criminal enterprise.

Also for KYC to work you actually need something to compare the info with. How will you know the ID is mine and the photo is me if you have nothing to compare it with? If you do have something to compare it with then where are you getting this information because as far as I know only banks and government institutions need this info.

Your platform will collapse like a house of cards with such rules, unless you revise them. I am 100% sure that you will be sent fake passports (because a reasonable person will not send his documents), and you also understand this very well. Therefore, wait for the collapse

Exactly. Even legit investors are using fake info to protect themselves. It is ridiculous that there is this kind of surveillance in a world with is anti law and government. Bitcoin was created to be outside of govermnet control. If we give goverment control with this KYC crap then we may as well use fiat.

Dear hunters!
The requirement to pass through KYC registration was the decision of Bitminer Factory project made after the end of ICO, and, unfortunately, it's not negotiable.
We were dissapointed with it the same as you do, as we work to make payment system fast and convenient for both sides. But as Bitminer Factory refuse to provide us overall allocated budget without KYC, we have no choice but to inform you about it.
We apologize for the late announcement, and we take measures for such a situation not to repeat.

Now you have upgraded from what you did with BMF to full blown theft. WTF IS THIS!!!! CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS!!?!??!

Even when you make an eth wallet is says do not share your privatekey!! What is this!!?!???!!

Also KYC is so dangerous. BMF are even rejecting people who sent in their KYC. THey not paying. THey a scam and will sell that KYC info. I am so gald I never gave my info.

why they are asking us for our private key Huh
We must be careful !!!! Only scammers ask for private key.
Everyone knows that never give private key away!!
Abdulla Faysal

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Hi guys what are you thinking  about bounty hunter.I think this is a remarkable project with honest. I love this project. it is a very good side for investor.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:15:23 AM

Dear hunters!

why they are asking us for our private key Huh
We must be careful !!!! Only scammers ask for private key.
Everyone knows that never give private key away!!
Whenever I worked, I did not see any bountyplatform asking  for the private key of the wallet, only the wallet adrress. 
Attention is a duty
thanks to the whole bountyhunter team.
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

[/quote]
Whenever I worked, I did not see any bountyplatform asking  for the private key of the wallet, only the wallet adrress. 
Attention is a duty
thanks to the whole bountyhunter team.
[/quote]

No worries, please!
Private key is not the only way to claim your tokens. We have now implemented so-called Merkle airdrop: the system of distributions made  by request.
How does it work? Here are the main principles:
- We generate the list of payments, which contains basic data of users and their rewards: payment ID, wallet address, amount of tokens to be paid. Then we use the list as the base for whitelist: list of wallets which are allowed to request a certain amount of tokens.
- We form the control amount of tokens (Merkle Root) to be transferred into smart-contract. Now users can receive their tokens if they prove that they are whitelisted. 
- User receives the whitelist as a proof he can claim certain amount of tokens.
- User forms the transaction proving his ability to receive tokens, signs it and sends it to the network.
- The contract processes the transaction, checking the proof. If the proof is correct, and mentioned wallet is corresponding with amount of tokens, the payment is to be transferred to the mentioned wallet.

There are 3 ways of signing the transaction:
1.By importing his private key;
By importing mnemonic seed
By importing his wallet file + passphrase
You can also create the new empty wallet for claiming your tokens. We automatically renew the whitelists once in 24 hours. After the update you will have a possibility to send your tokens onto the new wallet.
The transaction is being formed and signed in the user’s browser. We don’t keep or transfer any private data, as we care about the security of your wallets. This operation is needed only as your personal sign; otherwise we will not be able to transfer your tokens.
2. User creates new wallet on the base of our platform. New wallet is to be imported into the system automatically.
3. User doesn’t keep any data on our platform and signs each transaction by entering his data at our platform.

Here you can learn more about the Merkle Tree airdrop and its advantages (comparing with traditional airdrops):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkle_tree
https://hackernoon.com/evolution-of-airdrop-from-common-spam-to-the-merkle-tree-30caa2344170

We are preparing detailed info about our new system. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Dantrevons

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

No worries, please!
Private key is not the only way to claim your tokens. We have now implemented so-called Merkle airdrop: the system of distributions made  by request.
How does it work? Here are the main principles:
- We generate the list of payments, which contains basic data of users and their rewards: payment ID, wallet address, amount of tokens to be paid. Then we use the list as the base for whitelist: list of wallets which are allowed to request a certain amount of tokens.
- We form the control amount of tokens (Merkle Root) to be transferred into smart-contract. Now users can receive their tokens if they prove that they are whitelisted.  
- User receives the whitelist as a proof he can claim certain amount of tokens.
- User forms the transaction proving his ability to receive tokens, signs it and sends it to the network.
- The contract processes the transaction, checking the proof. If the proof is correct, and mentioned wallet is corresponding with amount of tokens, the payment is to be transferred to the mentioned wallet.

There are 3 ways of signing the transaction:
1.By importing his private key;
By importing mnemonic seed
By importing his wallet file + passphrase
You can also create the new empty wallet for claiming your tokens. We automatically renew the whitelists once in 24 hours. After the update you will have a possibility to send your tokens onto the new wallet.
The transaction is being formed and signed in the user’s browser. We don’t keep or transfer any private data, as we care about the security of your wallets. This operation is needed only as your personal sign; otherwise we will not be able to transfer your tokens.
2. User creates new wallet on the base of our platform. New wallet is to be imported into the system automatically.
3. User doesn’t keep any data on our platform and signs each transaction by entering his data at our platform.

Here you can learn more about the Merkle Tree airdrop and its advantages (comparing with traditional airdrops):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkle_tree
https://hackernoon.com/evolution-of-airdrop-from-common-spam-to-the-merkle-tree-30caa2344170

We are preparing detailed info about our new system. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

What is the point of this? You already have the whitelist and wallet adresses, so why would we need to go through this extensive process to receive tokens? You are trying to make a simple process as complicated as possible.

I also find it funny that you state that you welcome question, everyone that have used your platform knows the fact that the team close to never responds to bounty hunters concerns, and it is pretty much impossible to contact you.

I would also like to know why you gave no warning about the fact that you were going to implement this unethical practice in advance. No mail, nothing, just suddenly a "claim token" box where people had to submit their private key.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

Some of us actually met some of his team at the blockchain summit in malta. We should have strangled you !!! You lied right to our face!!

I hope they never let you or your team in many more conventions. You not welcome!! Criminal scum!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:42:35 AM

I have withdrawal my HNTR tokens from my account and i received it directly Cool
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x10822e3957f90fe05ce16e027772ae4ad018f74bc00ebcfd6b63965b967a0300
thanks bountyhunters team for this goods platform .
Abdulla Faysal

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

it is a remarkable project.I like this project because it is a good platform earning a rewards directly and it can chance the future of cryptocurrency..
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:31:01 PM

I have withdrawal my HNTR tokens from my account and i received it directly Cool
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x10822e3957f90fe05ce16e027772ae4ad018f74bc00ebcfd6b63965b967a0300
with a platform like this, this is very useful for bounty hunters like me,
I like it, but I hope this portal contains really good and reliable bounties

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

do you make a new wallet and give PK...?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dantrevons

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

What is the point of saying "If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!", when you ignore all the questions anyway?

People keep asking questions and you keep ignoring them. I wrote a question for you on the thread four days ago, no answer. Telegram channel is still not moderated.

You  logged into the site yesterday, so you have guaranteed seen the questions that is popping up here as well as on the Scam accusation thread, yet you are ignoring everything.
Faysal Fahad
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

What is the point of saying "If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!", when you ignore all the questions anyway?

People keep asking questions and you keep ignoring them. I wrote a question for you on the thread four days ago, no answer. Telegram channel is still not moderated.

You  logged into the site yesterday, so you have guaranteed seen the questions that is popping up here as well as on the Scam accusation thread, yet you are ignoring everything.

Agree with you! I'm also disappointed in their behaviors!

Cacabey_40

Activity: 969
Merit: 292

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

Bountyhunters.io probably will scam their members. Watch out!!!
Bountyhunters.io Scam Scam Scam ??

sadoza
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

I participate in the website and check it, yeah it's very cool but no payment without kyc, So you need to separate bounty required kyc, and without kyc, by the way nice work,.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

Today I noticed this message on your platform. Can you comment on what it is?  Huh

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

I still can not understand why would we be the ones who should pay for token transfers? I never pay to get tokens during bounty. It seems to me that you are largely paid thanks to the workers on your site so that you can transfer us for free and easily on our addresses erc 20. Beginning 2019 what will happen? Are you overcharging us to sell tokens directly through your site? It is clear that as long as you do not transfer free tokens earned on our wallets, I go on strike!

Yes, in a classical airdrop model all the transaction are being carried by the sender. We have already described, why we are going away from it, in our article: https://bountyhunters.io/blog/26

Moreover, to send tokens to let say 3000 users cost about 3000k to our clients. We are working to optimize payments scheme. This way you have two options now - leave tokens on escrow smart contract (still available in your dashboard but not in your wallet) you can consider this the same way like then you are having some funds on centralized exchange.

Then you have an option to claim you tokens to you wallet, the same way like you have withdraw option on exchange, when you are making withdrawn on exchange you pay withdrawn fee, when you are making claim here you are sending a transaction and paying the transfer tx fee, to send a transaction you need a wallet, you are creating a new one, or providing you current keystore data to use it to sign the transaction. All operations take place on a client side (same way like MyEtherwallet does for example). We never transfer your keystore data anywhere, you can easily check this using network scanner.

Next version we will support Trezor/Ledger wallets to sign the claim TXs and MetaMask. We are working hard to make user experience as mach flexible and secure as possible.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

I still can not understand why would we be the ones who should pay for token transfers? I never pay to get tokens during bounty. It seems to me that you are largely paid thanks to the workers on your site so that you can transfer us for free and easily on our addresses erc 20. Beginning 2019 what will happen? Are you overcharging us to sell tokens directly through your site? It is clear that as long as you do not transfer free tokens earned on our wallets, I go on strike!

Yes, in a classical airdrop model all the transaction are being carried by the sender. We have already described, why we are going away from it, in our article: https://bountyhunters.io/blog/26

Moreover, to send tokens to let say 3000 users cost about 3000k to our clients. We are working to optimize payments scheme. This way you have two options now - leave tokens on escrow smart contract (still available in your dashboard but not in your wallet) you can consider this the same way like then you are having some funds on centralized exchange.

Then you have an option to claim you tokens to you wallet, the same way like you have withdraw option on exchange, when you are making withdrawn on exchange you pay withdrawn fee, when you are making claim here you are sending a transaction and paying the transfer tx fee, to send a transaction you need a wallet, you are creating a new one, or providing you current keystore data to use it to sign the transaction. All operations take place on a client side (same way like MyEtherwallet does for example). We never transfer your keystore data anywhere, you can easily check this using network scanner.

Next version we will support Trezor/Ledger wallets to sign the claim TXs and MetaMask. We are working hard to make user experience as mach flexible and secure as possible.

why the bountyhunters team have not explained all those implantations to the community before doing it to avoid misunderstood?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: