Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: regulation and legalization of cryptocurrency  (Read 1374 times)
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

It is not all too surprising that Thailand is accepting cryptocurrency to help with their economy. I say that because Thailand is accepting of most things. But it is great for their country because it may also increase the numbers of their visitors and help boost their economy if people are looking to purchase with their coins.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

well i think it just okey! if the govertment is involve we could assure that project are mostly legit... if govertment is into the cryptocurrency it would be great to protect us from any malicious people doing evil on this kind of system.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

Cryptocurrency has changed the view of the financial world.If the government bans bitcoin it would be a big risk.But people find it hard to enforce restrictions.The cryptocurrency is widely spread in big business. And it will be difficult to recognize it as illegal and ban it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

Well the real deal with regulation is that some countries just want to control cryptocurrency because they see that cryptocurrency can be used for illegal activities. I can see the need for it in order to avoid crypto used especially in drugs and money laundering.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

There 7 cryptocurrency that are legal in thailand , its Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Stellar. They also regulate the ICO. Now ICO can't be traded with fiat anymore and there is a fee for license.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/thai-sec-confirms-ico-tokens-will-not-be-traded-against-fiat-currencies/

What do you think about this regulations? I think its fair enough and i do think in few months 7 of this coin value could be increasing if more country has the similar regulations such as thailand.

I think the regulation of cryptocurrency in Thailand is a good thing for crypto users in that country because they are now protected from fraud and scams. There are 7 cryptos that are legal in their country and it only shows that Thailand is slowly adapting crypto into their economy.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

well i think it just okey! if the govertment is involve we could assure that project are mostly legit... if govertment is into the cryptocurrency it would be great to protect us from any malicious people doing evil on this kind of system.

What will be the impact of these regulations will probably prove to be in a while. There is nothing wrong with the legalization of cryptocurrency. But whether the introduction of license fees for ICO and the ban on trade with fiat by ICO will reduce the number of frauds? We'll see.
stimliall

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

The Thai government's actions have effectively protected the interests of many people who invest in cryptocurrencies!
These 7 legal cryptocurrencies are valuable applications.
The government's policy will increase the price of cryptocurrency!
Faeton

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Even the fact that seven main crypts are recognized as legitimate in Thailand is good. I am sure that over time, if this crypto currency will prove itself well, the list of allowed crypto currencies will increase. Therefore, for a start, this is very good. The process of legalizing crypto currency will take a relatively long time. After all, it is actually about money that is not controlled by the state.

lenini

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Prospects for regulating crypto-currencies are certainly not encouraging, but there are pluses - the current mechanisms for protecting investors from unscrupulous ICO organizers are far from ideal, and there are no reliable ways to protect the investor's funds in the event of a project collapse. Regulation of the ICO solves this problem. I think that sooner or later we will come to regulating.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

There 7 cryptocurrency that are legal in thailand , its Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Stellar. They also regulate the ICO. Now ICO can't be traded with fiat anymore and there is a fee for license.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/thai-sec-confirms-ico-tokens-will-not-be-traded-against-fiat-currencies/

What do you think about this regulations? I think its fair enough and i do think in few months 7 of this coin value could be increasing if more country has the similar regulations such as thailand.

Its not bad to have legal 7 cryptocurrency in your country but it wasnt enough to make the prices of each to pump,but thats right about if many countries will follow what Thailand does surely price will go to moon as the people can legally trade this coins

Prospects for regulating crypto-currencies are certainly not encouraging, but there are pluses - the current mechanisms for protecting investors from unscrupulous ICO organizers are far from ideal, and there are no reliable ways to protect the investor's funds in the event of a project collapse. Regulation of the ICO solves this problem. I think that sooner or later we will come to regulating.
And thats what im waiting that all this damn Scammers(Ico projects) will be regulated,if this happens i will invest again in every poject that comes to my taste
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

I believe that the general fears about the prospect of crypto-currency regulation are somewhat exaggerated. Regulation of crypto-currencies has a number of advantages for individuals and opens new opportunities for the development of the crypto-currency market. First and foremost, the advantage is safety. With the assistance of regulators, investors receive information about the owners of the resource and guarantee that in case of fraud, scammers will be prosecuted.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Countries should follow the example of Thailand for the regulations and legalization as far as it is not violating the sense of decentralization and they are not abusing the regulation, ICO needs to be restricted in some ways to avoid or to lessen those scammers that paint bad image towards the cryptocurrency, good thing they legalize some cryptocurrencies.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

It is not really a regulation of some sort but its just an update regarding what Thailand might be doing with the crypto currencies which are elected by them. Now I dont understand one thing here at all, as to how they will regulate only few altcoins and will not do it for all of them? Its completely decentralised system and people still can use other currencies internally (Ex. on an exchanger) and thus convert miscellaneous coins into the so called legal coins. That just doesn't make any sense. Why they are imposing such partial regulatory bill here. Whats the use of it anyways.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Adamant06

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Cryptocurrency has changed the view of the financial world.If the government bans bitcoin it would be a big risk.But people find it hard to enforce restrictions.The cryptocurrency is widely spread in big business. And it will be difficult to recognize it as illegal and ban it.
I agree that generally people find it hard to enforce restrictions. Regulations and legalization of cryptocurrency are not just as easy like signing papers in a contract etc,.If cryptocurrency will be regulate and legalize it should consider the safety of all including investors.In my own opinion,its not that bad afterall rather it has the advantage.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

Thailand has defiantly taken a positive step towards cryptocurrency, today they have declared 7 crypto currencies which can be legally traded. I believe this will help to boast these coins over the coming period of time, regulation for cryptocurrency is always a better option than banning them in the country. Countries are now realizing its potential and are aware of the fact that banning will only harm economy of their country wheres regulation may help them earn tax in some way or other.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Thailand has defiantly taken a positive step towards cryptocurrency, today they have declared 7 crypto currencies which can be legally traded. I believe this will help to boast these coins over the coming period of time, regulation for cryptocurrency is always a better option than banning them in the country. Countries are now realizing its potential and are aware of the fact that banning will only harm economy of their country wheres regulation may help them earn tax in some way or other.

Why are they just accepting these 7, they should have looked all the tokens that could do as well. If they choose 7 of the cryptocurrencies, its possible that they may add some more of it later. I think this is just the start. These 7 might just deprive the rest of the tokens. In general though it could help the crypto adoption.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

I try to argue, I think bitcoin is personal and personal every user undergoes it, and this applies also to the regulatory state of the legality of crypto and of course each country each different content of the regulation, free but privacy hopefully useful and successful for all of us
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

The reason for regulation of crypto currency is to get some tax from the people.But it had some advantage too.The advantage is ,you can inverse in bitcoin without fear.Since it is legal one.The investors in that country will increase and it will increase the price of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Suggested page for this discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=74.0

Well I was just lucky that I was not living in Thailand as of today because this 7 coins will become the center of competition when it comes to coin investment in the other ICO token will be ignore.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

If it is reallya regulation as well as legalization, why limit it on only seven cryptocurrencies? Good thing is less competition and price may rise continuously but how about innovation? Just thinking it would be fun to have more competition.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: