Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: regulation and legalization of cryptocurrency  (Read 1374 times)
Zabzab9

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

We need to make Bitcoin protected for harmful circumstances. It can assure the rights of the bitcoin user.
Lots of cybercrime are regulating in the internet.

So, Bitcoin should be legal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Accepting the top 7 crypto currencies for a legitimate payment unit will positively affect the economy of Thailand. Developed countries should take an example from the Thai government.
Legal regulation of cryptocurrency market will protect the interest of every user who have become the bitcoin owner, alt coins owner or ICO investor in many aspects, The regular user's are quiet uncertain whether they may rely on the law in case of any problem concerning crypto exchanges, ICO or cryptocurrency management in general, The miners and traders are also rest in the risk area due to the fact that they are concerned with the issue of crypto profit 'nature' The continual difficulties with supplies of the new equipment for the mining farms is another problem, Remind that mining as a kind of activity also requires the initial investment which cannot be legally protected at the moment.
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

There 7 cryptocurrency that are legal in thailand , its Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Stellar. They also regulate the ICO. Now ICO can't be traded with fiat anymore and there is a fee for license.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/thai-sec-confirms-ico-tokens-will-not-be-traded-against-fiat-currencies/

What do you think about this regulations? I think its fair enough and i do think in few months 7 of this coin value could be increasing if more country has the similar regulations such as thailand.

I hope that my country will also take the example of Thailand and allow cryptocurrencies not only bitcoin but also other ones in order to make them legal here, and also the earnings from that.

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

I think having strict regulation for ICO would make it possible for innocent investors to be protected from being  cheated, alot of individuals out there come up with eye catchy ICO's all in the name of making people get rich quick and at the end of the day they lose everything. The crytocurrency market would be set back if relevant regulations are not imposed on ICOs.

It does not even have to be extremely strict but can be lenient enough and still be able to help do the needful.
One thing with the ICO space is that the main bone of problem is the way scammers have been invading the space and causing huge issues and if this can be a target to be able to curb such, it would really help and there is a way the rule with regulation can come to play which will make the whole thing about ICO come with some sanity by putting some rules in place for any registered company that may want to run an ICO and not just anyone coming up with bullshit.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

this is good news so that the whole world can do trials like Thailand so it will provide many benefits for the users and also the exchange rate. hopefully in the future many opportunities to grow well
Right. This is good news for the whole world to do testing
as well as Thailand so that it will bring a lot of benefits to both the user and the exchange rate. hopefully in the future many opportunities for good development.
Other countries will, too, be legalized for rapid economic growth.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

There 7 cryptocurrency that are legal in thailand , its Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Litecoin, and Stellar. They also regulate the ICO. Now ICO can't be traded with fiat anymore and there is a fee for license.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/thai-sec-confirms-ico-tokens-will-not-be-traded-against-fiat-currencies/

What do you think about this regulations? I think its fair enough and i do think in few months 7 of this coin value could be increasing if more country has the similar regulations such as thailand.

This is very good news for cryptocurrency and ICO/ if the license is very expensive or very difficult to obtain. Then it will make quality ICO companies that will really collect the necessary amount and implement their project, on which they are working. Now a lot of scams that collect money from investors during the ICO and then forget about the coin and the product. The license will put things in order.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

I hope that my country will also take the example of Thailand and allow cryptocurrencies not only bitcoin but also other ones in order to make them legal here, and also the earnings from that.
There are many countries in the world that are accepting cryptocurrency, research and application of blockchain technology in financial management and other life issues. I believe that things are getting better for the cryptocurrency market and this is the time for investors to get more profitable with this market.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

We need to make Bitcoin protected for harmful circumstances. It can assure the rights of the bitcoin user.
Lots of cybercrime are regulating in the internet.

So, Bitcoin should be legal.
It is securing the rights of users. Those who put their trust in this coin, they are satisfied with performance and what all they get back from bitcoin. Bitcoin is considered as best secure and safest thing in the history that is related with money. You are still be advised to make good care and take extreme concern about bitcoin. Try best practices to avoid any loss.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

this is good news so that the whole world can do trials like Thailand so it will provide many benefits for the users and also the exchange rate. hopefully in the future many opportunities to grow well
as well as Thailand so that it will bring a lot of benefits to both the user and the exchange rate. hopefully in the future many opportunities for good development.
Regulation and the legalization of the crypto currencies is not at all an easy thing to do and that this will surely take lot of time and that the role of the government will be a key factor in deciding this thing. We cannot expect that any of the crypto currency will get legalize in a couple of days or two and that the reputation of the crypto currencies will convince the governments to take such steps.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

Regulation and the legalization of the crypto currencies is not at all an easy thing to do and that this will surely take lot of time and that the role of the government will be a key factor in deciding this thing. We cannot expect that any of the crypto currency will get legalize in a couple of days or two and that the reputation of the crypto currencies will convince the governments to take such steps.
we know that, it can take long time.and also goverment need legal standing in order to legalize and regulate cryptocurrency.it is very complicated to do, and need consultation to finance expert and blockchain expert.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

I think this is hard to happen, if too many cryptocurrencies of course make the country confused to legalize and make the regulation, I think this is a matter of time because I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve.
Here is to say, the legalization of electronic money, not to mention a lot of electronic money leading to chaos. Are e-currencies sustainable or not sustainably lasting? The main purpose is to be of value to the user community in the application. The legalization of the future will be fully applied, and in some unused countries they are waiting for the opportunity to apply.

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

Regulation and legalization would make cryptocurrency more secured. Security is one of the things investors looking for. They want their money under proper regulations at least to minimize scam.

Regulation would not totally remove the decentralized system of cryptocurrency instead will enhance its capability.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

It is not just about using it and paying your taxes so you can not worry about taxes in the future or be worried that goverment can shut it down at any second. No it also means countries support crypto one way or another. If a country has a law that states %X on taxes that country also says "yes you can use crypto its fine by me". In USA they first legalized it than they regulated it and now they are giving out futures and so forth about it. The more countries like that the higher bitcoin will be.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

Regulation and legalization would make cryptocurrency more secured. Security is one of the things investors looking for. They want their money under proper regulations at least to minimize scam.

Regulation would not totally remove the decentralized system of cryptocurrency instead will enhance its capability.

I agree with it. Some great investors are eager to invest cryptocurrency when it becomes legalize and regulate by lawful means. It would make crypto industry more secured and can be trusted by many investors from scammers strategy not to easily penetrate.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

I am agree with your opinion. We should be glad when regulation from government come out. With regulation, cryptocurrency market will create confident in from big investor and will be very attractive because its new investment with big opportunity in the future. I am believe with government regulation, many peoples will investing their money on crypto market and make market more profitable

Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

It all depends on the motive behind the regulation. Money is a very critical substance. Nobody plays with it. Just like thailand, the motive behind setting up a regulation on a financial asset is to protect the investors and stake holders. If Investors are loosing, the stake holders could be at the receiving end to, in cases where the government is part of the stake-holders. Especially where a Private-Public Patrlnership (PPP) agreement have been signed.
Mjadon15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

It all depends on the motive behind the regulation. Money is a very critical substance. Nobody plays with it. Just like thailand, the motive behind setting up a regulation on a financial asset is to protect the investors and stake holders. If Investors are loosing, the stake holders could be at the receiving end to, in cases where the government is part of the stake-holders. Especially where a Private-Public Patrlnership (PPP) agreement have been signed.

The regulation could also serve as an additional security to the Crypto-Market and might also boom the market. If people here that the government is giving support to Cryptocurrency by setting up rules and legalizing it as an acceptable form of tender, big investors will fall in, many non-crypto enthusiasts will even join the train and these will hike up the price, as a result of high demand. Transactions will be faster and Funds will be more secured.

Mjadon15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

My Fear is just that Government can do and undo. They could use that as a means of extortion. Expectially, when it involves registration and payment of fines.. just like I read about the regulation in Thailand, "Sellers of digital tokens unauthorized by the SEC will be fined no more than twice the value of the digital transaction or at least 500,000 baht [~US$15,703]. They could also face a jail term of up to two years". $15,700 is a huge some of money to be paid as fine, and the possibility of facing jail terms? .. Traders might regret this regulation on the long run more than the happiness that came with the news
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

It is good and fair enough to put a regulation and lwgalization of the currencies that are in the market to bring more secure in any investments and having a alliance with the government can add some more trust to other people who has not attached in bitcoin yet. And I think that is the best idea that thailand has in their country.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

Hopely many country will following thailand to regulate bitcoin transaction. If many country regulate bitcoin transaction, i am believe cryptocurrency adoption will be more faster and peoples will take benefits from crypto market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: