Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley  (Read 2946 times)
spencer13

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

this is a trigger post hahahha, but mathematically not possible mate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

Yes, it's possible but if you still believe on bitcoin , you can just hold it but if you can't resist it anymore so you can try to do the same, panic sell.
I can see bitcoin is on downtrend at the moment but I'm not believe that bitcoin will reach $ 500 in this year !
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

Bitcoin has a huge market, so for a drop to the $ 500 price it will not happen. I'm sure bitcoin will not come out and decline more than $4000 and that number is the lowest price if bitcoin prices continue to decline. Logically like this if bitcoin prices decrease up to $ 500 what will happen with altcoin market? some altcoin will not have the price i guess.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

everything is possible but i believe bitcoin will never touch $500 my friend
its very impossible, and there is no reasonable reason for bitcoin to down hard and hit $500
regards
neoband

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

$5100 - $5200 is the lowest I think it will go, but if 500 is on offer......I'll take it Smiley
PirateHunterr

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

Mountains in my mind.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

Only possible in the case of Flash Crash. Otherwise, it is far from impossible. At least $5500 can be the target, below that is amusing and Black Swan Event for me. Please have some analysis to back up your claims before making such a bold statement.

FYI: My Price prediction is based on MACD and RSI values. Technical Analysis.

Can you please suggest me good material in C++ for Blockchain?
I want to learn about how to fork the network & create similar Chain
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

You are free to make predictions but this estimate has not been very realistic..The fact that Bitcoin drops to 500$ means that the entire market is dead..And you say it will be within a month..This is impossible.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

i dont think so bitcoin will be back to 500$ . It's much more realistic if it reaches $ 3,000 - $ 4,000.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

I think it is highly unlikely, the price you have quoted is unrealistic, bitcoin mining is also a major factor to calculate bitcoin's value, at the moment with the difficulty and other factors the cost to mine 0ne bitcoin is around $5500 which will increase as the difficulty increases, so i think the value of bitcoin can not fall below this mark otherwise mining operations can get suspended globally and this can cause major business suspension.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
I can compare your prediction to a 6/45 lottery draw and the number that you picked 1,2,3,4,5, and 6..😂 a 95% dip within a month?this is really impossible.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

You are free to make predictions but this estimate has not been very realistic..The fact that Bitcoin drops to 500$ means that the entire market is dead..And you say it will be within a month..This is impossible.
I also bet that BTC will not be able to drop below $ 500 because so surely the cryptocurrency market will stop and be wiped out. I believe that although there are many bad things to come to BTC and cryptocurrency, I still hope that things will be more stable next month.
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
I hope it isn't so, bitcoin losses are bad for his price now, but your idea means bitcoin needs to loss over 90 percent more. it alredy loss over 60 percent since all time high. Oha I'm sad if you are right, don't spread fud, this will not come true!!

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

i do feel like bitcoin can drop below 6k, 500 just not likely too much money came into this last year for it to fall that low, once some of these crap projects die off, 5500 im hoping is the absolute bottom hoping it doesnt hit that though but time will tell.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

i do feel like bitcoin can drop below 6k, 500 just not likely too much money came into this last year for it to fall that low, once some of these crap projects die off, 5500 im hoping is the absolute bottom hoping it doesnt hit that though but time will tell.
If the above predictions touch the reality then it'll be a massive drop after the price peak that crossed the $19000+ value. If such a instance happens people who has been holding with patience as well users who consider bitcoin as an earning gets affected much. This needs to change for a healthier future of cryptocurrency.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

If that is your opinion you can go and short Bitcoin right now by selling BTC futures. I wouldn't advise it though, your account would get wiped in less than a month.

If Bitcoin ever drops and stays around sub-1000 levels, it would only mean that another top Crypto Currency contender like BCH has overtaken it as the number 1.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Your predictions are entirely unfounded. I can assure you that the exchange rate of BTC cannot be lower than $ 6,000. And after the sharp fall in prices, the next time the market will recover, and the exchange rate of the BTC will increase to more than $ 10,000. Many charts were showing strong growth of BTC after the exchange rate fell to $ 6,000.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

If that is your opinion you can go and short Bitcoin right now by selling BTC futures. I wouldn't advise it though, your account would get wiped in less than a month.

If Bitcoin ever drops and stays around sub-1000 levels, it would only mean that another top Crypto Currency contender like BCH has overtaken it as the number 1.
If that's the case people should prepare for this bitcoin this is once in a lifetime opportunity to own a great coin again. I think if bitcoin falls that much altcoins will crash too, because beginners only knows about bitcoin and if they heard the news about it for sure no one will invest aside from the real hodlers.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:20:47 PM

Nonsense, it's just impossible. Because, firstly, noone will allow to him to fall so low, in the second, already at the level of 3000, he will be actively buyed up, thereby pushing the price up. And finally, in the third, it will simply kill all existing altcoins, the same Ethereum, according to your logic, will cost around $ 50.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:02:00 AM

i don't think that it's likely to see bitcoin again at 500 dollars, it would mean that the whole market is crashed hard and it will be the death of the crypto world, yes there are already been huge dumps in the past but at that time the capital around this world were very limitated! in my opinion it will be very hard to see it under 6k

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
fullerheat

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:07:56 AM

What data did you use to make this so-called "prediction"?  Please back up your claim with facts and figures.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: