Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley  (Read 2953 times)
HumberGuns

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

every indicator is saying bitcoin will hit 3.5k/4k.
Then we should moon again. I hope this...
there are too much buy orders at this level to continue to going down... iIt can't be!
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

Very funny! Here they go again about their "predictions" out of somewhere without any supporting details.
I dont know if youre doing these on purpose to scare the weak hands to pull the price down a little bit, but this is just plain stupidly exaggerated.
This thread is nonsense, it should be locked up.
muid03

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

if btc go to $500 i will buy so much for it... btc is original blockchain idea and it always will be great tech.. btc is the oldest cryptocurrency so i will hold it tight no matter what... so you guys i think impossible for btc to return back to $500 coz many institution already buy it as e gold reserve...
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:55 AM

It's not true that bitkoyn will drop to $ 500. This is the law: one currency should be stronger than all. In our cases, it is bitcoin, and other currencies must catch up with it. This is what happens here in the crypt. But bitkoyn not when will not fall to $ 500 turn me.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

Well, I disagree with that because look it never goes down from now but still we'll never know. If in any chances your predictions happend and got to see it on the charts there will be positive results and negative ones because bitcoin holders of today will lose there investments and panic instead of thinking to hold they might click it on the time to lets them suffer there minds of thinking to much realizing that they should just hold even the market price value change to 500 USD.  

In the positive side me, I will buy bitcoin and later wait for an result that will make me earn and hoping to get rich.

A friendly reminder onece this happen do not panic just hold or its up to you guys.
Still if that 500USD did happen I will
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:24:00 AM

if btc go to $500 i will buy so much for it... btc is original blockchain idea and it always will be great tech.. btc is the oldest cryptocurrency so i will hold it tight no matter what... so you guys i think impossible for btc to return back to $500 coz many institution already buy it as e gold reserve...

not only you but everybody will do the same and in fact it won't go that low i believe.
first we need to consider about their fees(miners),they need a fees to run the hardware to mine it right ?
also at the same time total circulation and spread.
in conclusion it won't happen and at best it will only reach $1500 or around that.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

It's not true that bitkoyn will drop to $ 500. This is the law: one currency should be stronger than all. In our cases, it is bitcoin, and other currencies must catch up with it. This is what happens here in the crypt. But bitkoyn not when will not fall to $ 500 turn me.
Yes, I also do not think that BTC can be reduced to $ 400, currently the BTC price is over $ 7000. And I believe they will continue to increase in the near future. Hold them, do not be shaken by the market today.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

Yes, I also do not think that BTC can be reduced to $ 400, currently the BTC price is over $ 7000. And I believe they will continue to increase in the near future. Hold them, do not be shaken by the market today.

2017  february btc was 1000$.

what have changed since that time.

nothing.

so it can go to under 1000 easily.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

I dont think that would happen not 500 USD but there are some space downwards for btc.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

I think this is extremely unlikely. If you look at price movements since last autumn you can see that the general trend is upwards. The biggest dip came after the biggest rise, which is quite natural. This bottomed out around $250 billion for the whole market. Yes we are currently below $300 billion, but I don't think there's much chance of dropping below $200 billion, and next to no chance of bitcoin dropping to $500.

CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Dude that is way too much to ask, bitcoin can never go that far 1k is not a possibility since bitcoin has already made a fundamentals and I think it cannot go under 2-3k below as far as I concern 500 dollar range within a month is a miracle you're saying non sense.
I suppose you should learn more about crypto since you just made a hilarious prediction.If you expect Bitcoin is move to 500 USD just stay away in crypto investment.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

I'm not going to say BTC won't go low further but I just believe the price won't go lower than $1k. Some people put their prediction on hunch but anyone selling BTC at $500 doesn't understand what he is doing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

it will not happen because now bitcoin still leads the market with a good price and will not fall in a very low position. so I thought it was a non-basement statement and would not be easy.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
chasy2y

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

That's an unlikely assertion.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

For me it is impossible, if that would happen people will just risk everything and buy as much as they can, thanks to that it will go up again, price of bitcoin now is hard to speculate but for me it is around 10k in this year.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

This is an unbelievable predictions and if bitcoin get back to $1,000 or $500 we are going to seriously loose a fortune.  I think we should have noticed this deep early and buy when the price touch the last bottom but you or we cannot accurately predicts this market and I did not expect bitcoin to go this current low.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

This is an unbelievable predictions and if bitcoin get back to $1,000 or $500 we are going to seriously loose a fortune.  I think we should have noticed this deep early and buy when the price touch the last bottom but you or we cannot accurately predicts this market and I did not expect bitcoin to go this current low.
I think the prediction  is too much in a sense there's no disturbances or no bad issue yet that hamper bitcoin, it's just affected by big whale has plan to take down, to gain more for they know its in the verge of launching back again.

drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

Lol, you are clearly a new guy here. You probably invested at $20k.
Bitcoin will never dip to $500. The price has goon so high that $500 is just not possible.
People will not agree, but it is what it is. Eventually before falling, people will buy again.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

Even if some money leaks out of the crypto market this is impossible!

If we talking in terms of numbers and we do the math bitcoin still has a huge community that would prey on low prices such that they will not allow it to sink this low and am wondering on which spaceship you on if the destination is the moon or the ware house Roll Eyes
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

I never thought Bitcoin would return to $ 500. Bitcoin is experiencing a lot of difficulties. Bitcoin prices continued to fall, and it fell to the bottom, now the Bitcoin price is $ 6300. I'm sure Bitcoin will never fall down to $ 500, which is a bit too low for Bitcoin. If this happens, then I think the market will almost collapse, a lot of altcoin will die. However, I guess this is just the market fluctuation, with great power, Bitcoin will soon recover and stabilize. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin price will be higher than $ 20,000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: