Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley  (Read 2953 times)
ousloves

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

I think this is impossible to achieve. Bitcoin to this price cryptocurrency failed. You are a crazy person.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

well well
time to talk much
if btc going to "Moto Z2 Play" price
i will sell my grand father house to buy BTC as well
of course Eth too
i dont think eth will strong after btc fall to $500
LMFAO

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

500 USD seems extremely unlikely, pick it up if it ever drops below 4k USD, it might be the easiest money you ever make.

Realistically, a lot of hedge funds and institutional cash entered at these levels last year, it would be a very unusual development

and a huge opportunity to load up if BTC ever drops below 5k USD again...

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:52:48 AM

OP  must be a bitcoin hater and want it to drag so much that it is not believable anymore. $500 is too far from $6k and if it would happen, it would be a slow decrease from point to point in every year.  But I know that it will not go down for sure because the current decrease of btc is always a preparation for a bigger thing.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:35:52 AM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
Such a fall is impossible under any circumstances. He has tremendous support and prospects in the future.  I wonder where you got  such forecasts, even the chart tells us that such prices were when the whole market was just born and there was not such a variety.
Its too much drop if its really going to $500 each and it does not make sense to me because the supporter still strong.
Actully i dont believe with such correction. Now even the price is going stronger although its not reaching its ATH but at least its stronger.

Nothing is impossible but 500 would be way too low. And bitcoin's following even with all that's being thrown at it, still is something to be positive about especially for the long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

That can't be possible except the whole crypto currency is about to collapse.  It cost around $5000 to mine 1 btc. Say the price will go to $500 it's technically and fundamentally not a possibility.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

Well its always difficult to make a call like this but yea thoeretically anything is possible.
In my Opinion it  will most likely go to between 2k-3.5k which is about 2-3x over the high from 2014. Though a full retrace back to about 500-700 is also possible and has indeed happened before in previous cycles as well.

Chart wise of course the trendline starting from 2.5 k or so has already been broken and the new trendline now goes back to about 700-800$, so this could be a possible target.

I mean in 2017 almost all the bullish calls on bitcoin did get hit, even the 15k-20k targets which was always on the extreme/ more bullish side. So looking at that it is perfectly fathomable to expect that in 2018 all the bear target get hit as well even if the  500-700 target is on the more extreme bearish side.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

That can't be possible except the whole crypto currency is about to collapse.  It cost around $5000 to mine 1 btc. Say the price will go to $500 it's technically and fundamentally not a possibility.

i am not going to argue about whether 500-700 is possible or not with you. But your comment about crypto collapsing because it costs 5k to mine a btc just displays a fundamental lack of understanding.( not make an attack against you want to help clear things up)

You see the cost to mine a btc is not fixed to a USD value. It is dependent on how many miners are actively competing with each other (through their hash power) to try and find a block.
In times of a bull run when the price of btc increases exponentially, the profitability of mining also increases, as aresult you have a lot of new enterants in the space setting up rigs and farms, all this to say that the increased competition and more hash power being used to find a  block means that a difficulty adjustment takes place(every 2016 blocks) and the end result of this is that the cost to mine a Bitcoin eventually goes up. this increased mining cost however is not fixed in stone. People have been mining btc all the way back to a few cents.

Now lets examine the bear market scenario. In this case as the price keeps on dropping miners would eventually find that profit margins are now rapidly decreasing, as the price now slowly approaches their mining cost.
This happens because the difficulty of mining is still the same owing to the last difficulty adjustment upwards. As a result of this lower profitability many of the smaller miners or less efficient miners (who do not benefit from economies of scale/or are mining in countries that have higher power costs) will now probably have to shut down their operations completely because they suddenly find them selves losing a large chunk of money.
Now this eventually would mean lower hash power is being used to mine blocks and a smaller number of miners( only the large ones) are now still actively trying to find blocks. This lower overall hash power and competitiveness would eventually trigger another difficulty adjustment downwards, thereby reducing the costs associated with mining a bitcoin.

So while it may cost 5000$ to mine a btc today, it could easily cost only 3000$ after the next difficulty adjustment, and maybe even go back to 500-800$ after that one and so on and so on.
Again that's not to say that this will mean cryptos will collapse if this happens and technically and fundamentally this is a perfectly acceptable scenario.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

No no and once again no, this will not happen, you just imagine what uncles have bitcoins in their purse and what amount of money they think they will just let the bitcoin be drained to 1 K, I doubt very much.
PirateHunterr

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

Mountains in my mind.

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

Only possible in the case of Flash Crash. Otherwise, it is far from impossible. At least $5500 can be the target, below that is amusing and Black Swan Event for me. Please have some analysis to back up your claims before making such a bold statement.

FYI: My Price prediction is based on MACD and RSI values. Technical Analysis.

This is going to be TRUE as far as I know.

Can you please suggest me good material in C++ for Blockchain?
I want to learn about how to fork the network & create similar Chain
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

Very interesting. Can you tell us how do you come to such conclusions? Any basis on your thought?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

I think this is so far to happen, if this happen all cryptoworld will end just read the news. Insted predicting the end of bitcoin just support this digital currency for all of us.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

Bitcoin will never reach $500 again. I miss those days, but too many people believe in Bitcoin and will just buy it all up again.
Those days were not that long ago when you could buy bitcoin for 500 and that is why some people think those days have the possibility to come back but the market of cryptocurrencies can change very abruptly and in my opinion this is one of those cases, the market is never going to see a price of bitcoin that low and those that ask for it will not have the guts to invest at that price anyway.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

Do you think people will allow that especially the whales? Maybe it will down but not so dip because people still invest ang buying bitcoin. But if that happen many people will be glad because they can buy in full bitcoin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

This is impossible because the Bitcoin exchange rate is now more than $ 6,000, if the exchange rate goes down, it can be reduced to $ 4,000. It is difficult to accept with potential crypto like Bitcoin. So do not hesitate to invest in BTC and hold at least one year to make a profit.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

Do you think people will allow that especially the whales? Maybe it will down but not so dip because people still invest ang buying bitcoin. But if that happen many people will be glad because they can buy in full bitcoin.
We do not know what whales are thinking if they wanted we could see a price that low the real question is if the community will allow it, since that will require the whales to put many of their coins for sale to crash the price but I'm sure many people in the forum have some money in hand to buy when the price goes lower so I do not think such a move will benefit the whales since they will sell their coins very cheap.
Herostorm

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

If the BTC is back to $ 500, perhaps other coins will no longer exist, many other coins will drop to near zero. So I think that is unlikely, BTC is the leading coin of the Crypto market, maybe they will decide the price of the altcoin. So they will grow again in the next few weeks.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:02:13 PM

No, it's impossible, imagine market capitalisation in tihis case, and think about, why people would want to buy btc back after? it will kill bitcoin. Minimum dumped price can be 4 grands, not less.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

No, it's impossible, imagine market capitalisation in tihis case, and think about, why people would want to buy btc back after? it will kill bitcoin. Minimum dumped price can be 4 grands, not less.
Mass adoption of bitcoin helping not to go down deeper and there is no reason of bitcoin killing. We only have market corrections causes such huge fall and isn't be an indication that bitcoin will be dead. Market surge will be next as these challenge may over and see a huge jump from the current price we have.

Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

I think to reach such a price takes decades, or if you want to be quicker to find a new technology that is more advanced in any way than blockchain. If not, then it is better if you do not spread FUD without authentic evidence and analysis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: