Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley  (Read 2949 times)
onaiwusun

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

I will assume you means 5000 $, in any case, the days of 5000 or 500$ bitcoin are over.we are probably looking at a 50k USD in not so distant future.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

Although it has seen very low prices in the near future, I think it is not possible to see it at $500. I think it can reach a price which is more than $8k before the ending of 2018.
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

This is impossible, friend. Your logic is not at all correct. You need to understand what a real cryptocurrency is, and your knowledge is very small.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

Well who can say what exactly the bottom is. Of course it could go back under 1k but i feel that this scenario is very unlikely, as it would more or less mean a  complete reversal of the entire gains in 2017, and would by and large result in complete collapse of crypto markets for the next 3-5 years. I personally think a bottom of 3k-4k is more likely but again who can really say these things, and past trends do allow for 90-95% corrections as well even though the market was much smaller then

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

It is good that your forecast has not come true and will not come true.
The fall of bitcoin prices to such low numbers is unlikely, and does not benefit anyone-neither the traders nor the whales.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

I guess Bitcoin will not be able to return to $ 500, this is extremely low, if Bitcoin returns to this price, the cryptocurrency market will get worse, so many altcoin will die. I believe this will never happen. Currently, the market has begun to show signs of growth, Bitcoin prices have surpassed $ 8000, I hope that in the next few months Bitcoin will reach $ 10000.

CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

On the basis of what data did you draw such conclusions? If bitcoin falls to such a low price, then the entire crypto currency market will be destroyed, so most likely this will never happen.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

I don't think that is possible in the crypto market, my opinion is that if ETF gets rejected, bitcoin might dip down to below 3k but I believe it will have a strong support at 3k level, I don't think bitcoin will ever get down to 500usd, if that should happen, many altcoins will go to 0

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:03:25 AM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

Very unlikely what you say has no basis. This assumption I get from many users who have bitcoin wallets, although they do a lot of bitcoin sales on the same day, they usually rarely sell it until ZERO. So with the existence of the bitcoin remaining they have, though only some satoshi for example then 0.5k-1k that's impossible.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:28:25 AM

If BTC is back at this price, the whole crypto market will probably collapse and there will be no ico and other small coin projects. This is a groundless prediction
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

You have rated Bitcoin too low. It is currently being used and very popular all over the world. Blockchain technology is highly appreciated and people are looking forward to it. Large companies are seeking to work with altcoins and make a profit from the use of blockchain technology in their payments. so in the future, the price of Bitcoin over $ 20k is a specialized normal.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

The likeliness depends on a lot of factors. Given the current scenario, I think a fall is quite likely, say to about 1.5k - 2k levels. I still believe that we're in a bear market and things tend to fall in a bear market. I think a 500$ btc situation would be possible with governments cracking down on it globally - again unlikely, but no out of the realm of possibility.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

A drop to 500 is too steep, but I do think we might see another drop in price soon. We've all seen waves come and go this year, with each price rise accompanied by people talking about how we're in for a bull run. I don't see it coming soon though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

If BTC is back at this price, the whole crypto market will probably collapse and there will be no ico and other small coin projects. This is a groundless prediction
   I hope it wont came at this state, many investor resemble to invest on bitcoin and trusted in this asset. Maybe if it would be happen, there is no doubt all currencies will collapse as well on the world of crypto. Its a huge disappointment to all investor who do believe and trust  to invest in this crypto as a phenomenal asset on which may help financially.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

The market now is slowly recovering from the dip but it is very unlikely to get that steep or so low. Many speculators now have been very positive to the outcome at the end of this year and expecting more to get back to the price of last year.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

I don't have any problem of Bitcoin price falling these days because I know bitcoin will soon touch to his new all-time high. Whales are testing our patience and I know I will never sell it till I get my profit, even If it will touch to $500 I will never sell.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

Bitcoin prices are currently in the range of $ 5,000 - $ 6,000 and I think this is not the right time to trade,
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

bitcoin won't touch 500 dollars in any time future the reason is the market is having dip but least possible downtime is 5000 dollars
the title of the theme sounds horrifying at all. Of course, if you remember 2016, then $ 500 for Bitcoin would be fine, but for today it will be almost like a nightmare.

Maybe it is horrifying but for some it's an opportunity, if it actually happen maybe it would last for an hour, even I myself would take that opportunity to buy. But I believe it's still impossible since it became widely used and accepted compared before, even if it hit $1.5k it would probably last for a moment.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

What is the basis of you to tell that prediction? Is that a kind of stupidity that you will predict that the market is 6500 that time meaning it will dip for over 6000 dollar? It is very impossible to happen. Now the market is slowly recovering and yoy can see those improvements over the months before the year ends.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

The market now is slowly recovering from the dip but it is very unlikely to get that steep or so low. Many speculators now have been very positive to the outcome at the end of this year and expecting more to get back to the price of last year.
This thread is a joke and this has created by fuders, i guess this thread has created for non sense thing and make those weak hands feel panic about the bitcoin down trend. you should not take it seriously dude.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: