Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why All Cryptocurrency markets are falling down ?  (Read 313 times)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 05:12:54 AM by xianbits

maybe this is the time when crpyto is resting, because in 2017 the price of crypto increases all so that makes all investors get a big profit and in the year 2018 is the time where all investors are rested to invest in crypto so as to make the price of crypto down.
I am also afraid this is the same scenario way back 2013 but with different reasons. I'm in a cross-fingers now because I think, I can't wait for another 3 years to let the market rise again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

At present, the exchange rate of the entire cryptocurrency market suddenly fell sharply due to the enormous influence of the stock market. The stock market has been continuously flooded in the red. So the possibility of large cryptocurrency market will drop sharply shortly, if you are holding crypto then should exchange to USDT then hold.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

maybe this is the time when crpyto is resting, because in 2017 the price of crypto increases all so that makes all investors get a big profit and in the year 2018 is the time where all investors are rested to invest in crypto so as to make the price of crypto down.
I am also afraid this is the same scenario way back 2013 but with different reasons. I'm in a cross-fingers til now because I think, I can't wait for another 3 years to let the market rise again.

seriously,we are indeed doing that stuff right now...
did not you see that already ? just look at our current chart right now,the trend has not change and it keeps moving down.
which means we are trying to make another 80~90% pullback just like what we did before in 2013.
about rise nobody knows about that,because we're going to face another halving in 2020.we might see it on its ATH again in 2019 or 2020,right ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

I am also afraid this is the same scenario way back 2013 but with different reasons. I'm in a cross-fingers til now because I think, I can't wait for another 3 years to let the market rise again.

seriously,we are indeed doing that stuff right now...
did not you see that already ? just look at our current chart right now,the trend has not change and it keeps moving down.
which means we are trying to make another 80~90% pullback just like what we did before in 2013.
about rise nobody knows about that,because we're going to face another halving in 2020.we might see it on its ATH again in 2019 or 2020,right ?

I don't know what the reason too. because the cryptocurrency market are in mess now it is difficult to know because there are many possibilities of falling doen of price of the cryptocurrency. first is to attract more investor in this industry. they falling the price to attract more investor because the price is low. second is the bitcoin has a problem. we know if the bitcoin is dropping the other coins are falling too.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

Beginning of this year I see BTC and altcoins markets are higher valued. But Since Feb of this year thats markets are falling down. Its still not yet stable and i see lot of Panic seller in this period.  I want to know whats the reason for it. Please give any idea  Huh
Some say that due to the fact that hackers hacked several more exchanges, thus crashing the market. But in reality there are only percentages of 20, the rest is simply dependent on people who are now constantly selling their assets.

salinaangel

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

Price change whether up or down is a normal issue for any financial tool. So as btc sometimes goes high and sometimes down. There are lot of reasons responsible for this kind of situation like FUD, speculation, news etc. Currently some news and coinrail hacking issue are affecting the price a lot.
Investforlife

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

Everyone is waiting for the trend change to bullish, but the crypt is manipulated by a number of people, since February, the opposite is happening, the news expectations are otimistic and the market is pressing down. at the same time, the largest accounts are only increasing
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

I heard that the recent drop in the rates of crypto-currencies occurred in connection with the investigation of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission of four crypto-exchange markets: Bitstamp, Coinbase, ItBit and Kraken. And also in connection with the breaking of the South Korean exchange CoinRail.
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

Now the market tests those who are bad in investing in order to make money, that is, artificially understate the price  Roll Eyes

sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

The cryptocurrency is volatile in nature. It is very normal to happen that the crypto markets are rising so fast and again falling down. People should stay calm and patient in such situations to make his smart move in the market.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Beginning of this year I see BTC and altcoins markets are higher valued. But Since Feb of this year thats markets are falling down. Its still not yet stable and i see lot of Panic seller in this period.  I want to know whats the reason for it. Please give any idea  Huh
The cripto market has such a property to fall after every rapid rise, so in February the market went down. Yes, now many people really panic but this is wrong and can lead to bad consequences. The market can not grow ever, it should also fall.

Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

It is because the price of bitcoin is falling and the whole market follows bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin falls it is found that the price of other alts also falls. This is the influence of bitcoin obver the market.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

What is the big deal op? What is so surprising about this situation? This is a very common scenario in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market which has been occurring regularly for ages if you think about it. The market won't stay bearish forever and I am expecting it to bounce back in August. Funny seeing some people saying that market might bounce back after a couple of years which is highly unlikely.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

Such corrections are bound to happen. Reasons can range from regulatory dilemmas to security issues. From enthusiasm to fear, the extreme spurt in prices has raised too many questions that need to be resolved, catapulting everyone from a state of certainty to one of extreme doubt.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

All the coins are in red now because the supplies is higher than the demands.  The demand for bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies is reducing day by days and this is as a result of FUD and scamming activities going on around bitcoin and cryptocurrencies generally. However I believe the future of cryptocurrencies is highly bright.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

No, it is definitely pretty stable around $6,500 for the last few months. As well, the market was just at like $10,000. All of these things are normal cycles of Bitcoin market, I'd suggest you check previous years month by month to see it is normal behavior, although different prices it is at. Just like at the end of the year it is typically pumped or gains value...it loses early.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

I do not hear the bad news in the current world of cryptocurrency that could affect the market situation but maybe some investors or big companies have taken over the market today. because I believe there will be some investors who can play the price, you could say "pump or dump". it has affected the current market situation.
do not panic sell because recovery is sure to happen.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

Recovery will happen, so best thing to do is hold and wait for green days again. The net trend, not considering this short-term pumps and dumps, is still growing (e.g. compared to last year) but yes it starts to get close to 1 year ago prices which is not good.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

many of the bad things about crypto including several rejections that occur. But even so sure crypto will again grow but somehow when that time comes. still, hold because certainly something like this it takes time to be able to fix it. many crypto support and this will be good for the future of crypto.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

It seems to me that the crypto market is just now undergoing a correction after its rapid growth. Many people panic and take hasty decisions selling their coins at low prices.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: