Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:07:44 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind!
I don't think it will give benefits for all mankind because as far as I know, cryptocurrencies are still not recognized by a lot of countries. So even if this project will be implemented soon, still only few were able to used this and not all people. It's too early to say this things and it will takes  lot of time to developed.

I agree, that cryptocurrencies are still in period of adjustment which means they are not yet globally accepted. So, the conclusion would be still unjustified. But the good thing is that they keep trying to make new innovations that can help the mankind to make their transaction be more easy and user-friendly.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

you have a really big hard cap. what you wanna to do with this a big amount?
in which country you will create first ATM?
and it's a real count on your website?
I think Mostly it has to do with the hardware or the ATM and POS they are planning on using and am sure that is going to cost much i just hope they start with the countries where crypto is friendly accepted to raise more funds along the way

Hello! We'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries!
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

Do you have any prototype existing that we can try? Or is the project in the development phase right now?

Hello, 4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use. Make sure to check out our youtube channel to see the working products!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q/videos

That's a pretty cool thing to know which it means that people who supported the project would be happy to know this kind of stuff. Moreover, they need to really view the video for them to decide that the information given is all true.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind!
I don't think it will give benefits for all mankind because as far as I know, cryptocurrencies are still not recognized by a lot of countries. So even if this project will be implemented soon, still only few were able to used this and not all people. It's too early to say this things and it will takes  lot of time to developed.

I agree, that cryptocurrencies are still in period of adjustment which means they are not yet globally accepted. So, the conclusion would be still unjustified. But the good thing is that they keep trying to make new innovations that can help the mankind to make their transaction be more easy and user-friendly.

Hi you'll, it's known that there is still no mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, but the UniFox team is working to help to adopt blockchain technologies into nodaways world and all crypto transactions.
mariner100

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

The UniFox shows their dedication in capturing the entire market of the blockchain! The UniFox has found its place with its unique products! I am sure that the company will achieve great results! I will participate in Ico with great pleasure!
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

I like idea of Unifox about provide us Mastercard for crypto currency in case that crypto have more popular at the world. Great? i will keep support this project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

Are you affiliated with Mastercard?  Can we use this as debit card?

I am still reading their whitepaper, they didn't use word master card in the whitepaper at all, in one paragraph they said : " Due to a market research, Unifox has decided to offer bank houses the possibility of deposit ATMs – a universal ATM for multiple banks → communicates with
payment cards. For the future, Unifox plans to release its own non-bank cards or chips with a USB connector. "

For the second one, Yes it can use as debit card.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

I have a question, which country will accept Unifox prepaid card like normal cards?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

I have a question, which country will accept Unifox prepaid card like normal cards?

I think their platform for now focuses on mastercard and other uses like credit and debit card. I still dont know what bank or company they will be working soon.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

Are you affiliated with Mastercard?  Can we use this as debit card?

I am still reading their whitepaper, they didn't use word master card in the whitepaper at all, in one paragraph they said : " Due to a market research, Unifox has decided to offer bank houses the possibility of deposit ATMs – a universal ATM for multiple banks → communicates with
payment cards. For the future, Unifox plans to release its own non-bank cards or chips with a USB connector. "

For the second one, Yes it can use as debit card.

What will be the bank they will be working? I think they will need partners for their MasterCard to be introduced to other people and company for partnership right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
nguyendinhkhoa000

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:54:03 AM

Awesome company, with great potential, I believe in her success and advise you! Continue to follow the news! As the project develops very fast! After ICO is a stunning result!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:13:27 AM

You have a good point, well even if there are few people who cannot accept crypto currencies, lets hope they might see its potential soon, but I agree that it helps mankind in a way.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

I have high hopes to the UniFox platform. Not only that is has a good concepts and ideas integrated to run the entire project but also, it has a good organized goal towards the community as it has already its own blockchain technology and decentralized Unifox exchange running on it. I guess there will be a lot of people that will notice this project if the project will keep its best to promote the UniFox project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

The project is good in its kind, but unfortunately there are a lot of similar projects, so I hope that the developers will add something to their own.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
nemram

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

In my opinion an excellent and promising idea. I want to hope that the team build all the strengths and opportunities to win popularity.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

Why the project is not listed at www.cioguide.com and Icobench, two main platforms?
jurixioti

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

One of the best ICO videos.
hitscan

Activity: 630
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

I have a question: KYC is required for bounty hunters or for investor only?
Upload photo of your ID Upload selfie with documents
KYC even for participants of AIRDROP ?
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

Today, the market goes a lot of similar projects. What is your difference, competitive advantage? In any case, the idea itself is not bad. Many people need to be able to use cryptocurrency in their daily lives. If such ideas are implemented, it will make life much easier.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

The project is good in its kind, but unfortunately there are a lot of similar projects, so I hope that the developers will add something to their own.

Yes, there are many competitors in crypto currency and mostly have the same idea. Hope so the team will find other ways to make this project different from others or shall we say hope they will add more that is useful to everyone. Looking forward for new information from the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: