Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

I liked the project, and already joined the bounty, but the question was whether the distribution of free coins?

After ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Financial service, credit card and cryptocurrency in one platform is truly interesting but the platform must adhere to all the policy and make sure that it is alsways secured and transparent.
To ensure that everything was legal in this respect, I think that the team considered all laws and what restrictions can be imposed on this matter. I really hope that with the launch of the project, there will be no problems!
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Hi, ATMs will have the local FIAT money
That is, I put Fiat into the ATM and receive a crypto currency on the electronic wallet? Do I understand the principle of the operation of your ATMs correctly?

Yes, you can buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT, so you can put cash into the ATM and receive cryptocurrencies in your wallet. Please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyk9uwuYO4&t=19s and see how easy it is to buy cryptocurrencies with our ATM.
definitely this is a very cool idea, you can easily replenish your wallet with the necessary crypto currency. What price will the commission for transactions be taken by your ATMs?

Hi, fee will be 0.5%
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
How about the parameter they deal with handling to the current markets which is completely down, does they do have any back end plan, can they meet the possibilities as promised in their official white pages?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

That is, I put Fiat into the ATM and receive a crypto currency on the electronic wallet? Do I understand the principle of the operation of your ATMs correctly?
Nope you can convert your cryptocurrencies and then receive fiat currencies or you can link your account convert your fiat to cypto to mybe your wallet that is in the crypto and then maybe access it some where else with private keys i guess

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

Financial service, credit card and cryptocurrency in one platform is truly interesting but the platform must adhere to all the policy and make sure that it is alsways secured and transparent.
To ensure that everything was legal in this respect, I think that the team considered all laws and what restrictions can be imposed on this matter. I really hope that with the launch of the project, there will be no problems!
For all the master card functionalities and the launch of the project Unifox have initially taken all the legal rules and procedures and they even ban few Ips belongs to certain countries to not face any threats and they have also focused on the security methodologies to safeguard the users.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

Precisely, they should have project legal counsel that will address whatever legal matters related to project management. They will be more confident to face all the ccircumstances and all the inquiries and questions of the people. Knowing that they are equipped enough and ready for this matter.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

Not bad project, follow us
What's is this post,
Even if your statement may be your own perspective but please mention some references.

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Unifox and Achain Form Strategic Partnership to Drive the Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrency

Multifaceted cryptocurrency project UniFox, aiming to deploy ATMs and crypto POS terminals worldwide, has formed a partnership with Achain to collaborate in crypto adoption and include ACT in its products. In celebration of the partnership, UniFox has decided to give away a total of 20,000 FOX tokens to the first 1,000 people to use a unique promotional code. 

UniFox's motto is expressed as "Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies". This project has already invested over $7,000,000 USD into their technologies and has 4 working products. Unifox has entered the crypto currency market and offer their security token to the public through their ICO that is scheduled for late September.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/unifox-and-achain-form-strategic-partnership-to-drive-mass-adoption-of-cryptocurrency/

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

Unifox has represents an entire crypto friendly echo system which helps to block chain technology into nowa days world
I heard unifox which claims to be master card for crypyto coins has just launched the airdrop and rewards for it token and it has it cards,promotion codes, tokens etcunifox is a great project with a promising right future unifox is is building an entire crypto friendly ecosystem to adopt of blockchain thecnologies into now a days world and it was nice to hear they have 4to 5 unifox own products are developed.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

Unifox and Achain Form Strategic Partnership to Drive the Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrency

Multifaceted cryptocurrency project UniFox, aiming to deploy ATMs and crypto POS terminals worldwide, has formed a partnership with Achain to collaborate in crypto adoption and include ACT in its products. In celebration of the partnership, UniFox has decided to give away a total of 20,000 FOX tokens to the first 1,000 people to use a unique promotional code. 

UniFox's motto is expressed as "Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies". This project has already invested over $7,000,000 USD into their technologies and has 4 working products. Unifox has entered the crypto currency market and offer their security token to the public through their ICO that is scheduled for late September.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/unifox-and-achain-form-strategic-partnership-to-drive-mass-adoption-of-cryptocurrency/

Atlast unifox shows its potentially to their project.It is a big news that Achain is a partner of Unifox & unifox is providing 20,000 Fox token for the 1st 1000 participants who do something new for the project   
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

It's nice to know that the developer team of Unifox have continously finding more ways to cooperate with other platforms and have partnership to them. Surely this can make the project have a good development on it's functions and become more likely by the people of crypto. Good job team.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.

You have a point and probably the team already been taking down some of the good suggestion that have been made by some concern netizen. This is what also makes it interesting because the team are open for suggestions which is for the betterment of their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

I think in the future the Unifox platform has every chance of becoming quite popular. Since the popularity of crypto currency is growing daily, its use in everyday life can also become accessible to all users.

I agree, by using unifox we can be able to convert cryptocurrencies to fiat in a very easy way. I will look forward for the success of this project and hoping many investors will support this.

There is already something like a mastercard for cryptocurrency. Many complicated laws to follow if you want to operate this service.
I certainly agree to you bud. Financial institution will also investigate and observe how this project runs because it a huge threat to thier business.

All financial institutions have their eyes very closely on the market already and they will react to any threat that comes from this space. Maybe they want to partner up or they build their own technology with blockchain.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:10:16 PM

Definitely right,  and team probably already been talking the issue which sooner we can heard the good announcement. For now, they focused probably on promotion and I think also that they are just following their roadmap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

Yes, you can buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT, so you can put cash into the ATM and receive cryptocurrencies in your wallet. Please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyk9uwuYO4&t=19s and see how easy it is to buy cryptocurrencies with our ATM.
definitely this is a very cool idea, you can easily replenish your wallet with the necessary crypto currency. What price will the commission for transactions be taken by your ATMs?
Indeed, the idea is simple and convenient. To be able to buy a cryptocurrency with fiats is very attractive and likely to do by most people here because it can reduced transactions fees and hassle. Hopefully, the team can launched it as soon as possible so that we can be able to see how it works in real time.
sumit.mathur101

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

The dev team behind this coin is quite robust   Grin Keep it up
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:12:23 PM

Indeed, the idea is simple and convenient. To be able to buy a cryptocurrency with fiats is very attractive and likely to do by most people here because it can reduced transactions fees and hassle. Hopefully, the team can launched it as soon as possible so that we can be able to see how it works in real time.
I would really like to try using these ATMs in real life. But unfortunately they will be available only in Asian countries. Do developers plan to deploy their ATMs in Europe in the future?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

I have not encountered Achain and I do not know how successful this company is and whether it can be trusted. However, this is good news that the team is looking for any partners and is trying to spread the information about its project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
instabug

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

Worldwide mastercard or restricted with some countries?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: