Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
I am sure that if the team follow what they said before, Unifox will have enough to compete some opponents at this industry.

For now the development and changes improvements are still ongoing from the website, As long as there are supporters I think it will continue to gain more impression to the public.

It could be but they need to share or give some details about the progress of this platform so that people who have interest on it will totally convinced to invest in the project. With this, they can have a chance to get enough funds needed for the further development of the platform.

Hi, you can check our media channels where we constantly update the progress of the project, and on our blog we publish weekly the most recent news https://medium.com/unifox
This will let us understand the project constant followup on new innovations and adding more functionalities these constant updates will build the bridge between the participants to know more about the project with no confusions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

The project is interesting in that in some sense it is unique, most likely in that at the start of this where few participants immediately appeared bounty.
Because of this, when most of the participants get generous at once, they can attract new users who lead their people, this is to some extent the referral system.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

UNIFOX is an excellent multi-featured e-currency that users are very excited about. But it is possible to withdraw money through an ATM that requires a project in coordination with the banking system or a project requiring government permission to build ATM tree. How does UNIFOX help users to withdraw money through an ATM tree?

You can buy/sell cryptocurrencies with cash, please visit our Yotube channel and see the folowing videos for more details about the process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11DGOqCPbvo&t=11s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyk9uwuYO4&t=19s
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

So many reasonable questions from forum`s users and experts but i can`t find answers from developer. Where are you Uni?

Hi, we are here! and also our answers  Wink
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

I thought the same thing. He'll be here very soon. To be serious, there are really a lot of positive answers and feedback on the UniFox project, it is certainly a good sign for the community.

Hi, thank you for your support  Wink
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

The project interested me, but maybe I already missed the free distribution of tokens, I hope that it was not yet.

Airdrop + Bounty program is live! check the details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
We don't sure anything at the future. The market and industry have changing everyday, so that we only keep observation about Unifox and have right conclusion after.

speculation from each person is free
but yes the truth is we have to wait and see the progress of how the team works with roadmap 

Well the project is still new and we cannot tell now what will gonna happen to unifox project, but as long as the project still active and the developers are making more improvements then we can expect a good outcome soon.

If you cant even have a basic idea of what will happen to the project then how are you going to make an informed decision regarding investing?

You can see the detailed roadmap of the project on our website. You can also ask your questions in any of our social media channels and we will gladly answer 
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

The project is interesting because, this project has already experienced developers and have done other projects before and it's good.
It would be very interesting to know what were the projects before that? What projects did the team of developers and whether they were successful?

On our website you can check the team' linkedin profiles
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

Where can I find out more information about the project map? what card and with which currencies will it work? Can I use other currencies other than dollars?

Hi! We'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries! Also, you can see all the expansion plan in the WP (link in the ANN). You can buysell cryptocurrencies with you local fiat money
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

The project is interesting because, this project has already experienced developers and have done other projects before and it's good.
It would be very interesting to know what were the projects before that? What projects did the team of developers and whether they were successful?
Well, if you take a look at their partners and the way that the team are actively attending some conferences in many places, I think they are capable enough to carry this project and make this one a profitable kind. They already did a lot of works to make this a good choice for investments. So I think, this project will have brighter future.
indeed, the project has every chance of successful development. It can be seen that the developers are making a lot of efforts to develop the project. Does this project have any new partnership agreements?

Yes! And we have a new blog post about it https://medium.com/unifox/unifox-achain-partnership-announcement-da835860b4b3
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

This is a very intelligent project to be honest but how can we guarantee that the team will be able to deliver and reach thier goals. Did they have previous experience in this kind of industry?

Hi, we have a strong team, experts in their areas, you can meet us on our website
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

Hi team. You mentioned that 4 out of 5 in your product is already working. I wanna know what specific product is that. And how this dividend work and with what percentage are the users can have.

And lastly, how you can stabilize its value like you already compared it to tether.

Though all in all, I'm impressed yet it seems it's a long term project for your team. This will be 5 years in the making.

Hi Tamilson,

Unicash, ATMs (kiosks), online local exchanges and POS terminals are ready, only decentralized exchange is under development. As a token holder you can receiving dividens from entire business profit. Unicash as a cryptocurrency, which serves only as a stable means of exchange, is fully transparent, and is maximally secured by FIAT currencies
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.

It's a project that will be convenient to use by a crypto user, but I really think that Ethereum is not the best blockchain to launch for this particular system, I already saw a project that stop their ICO because they are going to wait for a faster blockchain.

Whole UniFox infrastructure is run by UniFox blokchain and so does FOX token. UniFox blockchain was created by forking Eth blokchain.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

Hi everyone,

In celebration of the partnership, we have decided to give away a total of 20,000 FOX tokens to the first 1,000 people to use a unique promotional code.

See the new youtube video and know the details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9H6h8hDp0

Regards,
UniFox Team.
I hope this is very informative video, but do you have any translations for this video in other languages? By the way, this guy on the video is very young, in your team all the experts are so young?

Only english for now. He is Michal, CMO, and has extensive experience with online marketing. He has helped many successful crypto projects and ICOs
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

the way this project is deployed is a sign of a very good project. the whitepaper is very well written and i will for sure get in your airdrop. you say that you already have some pos terminals good to be deployable. do you have some partnerships to get them on the market?

Hi, the POS terminals already exist, and any seller that already has a PAX terminal, only needs to download the software and will be available to make transactions with cryptocurrencies
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

A project with 5 product in one system is not that easy but if they are going to use the Ethereum blockchain it won't be fast. Are they going to build their own infrastructure in the future?

You misunderstand the project, Ethereum blockchain used in this project only to create stable token like Tether. Other product doesn't depend on ethereum. making 5 product that belong to one company and connect to each other called ecosystem, and it doesn't mean that 5 product in one smart contract !.
So, it won't make the ethereum network overclogged, isn't it? I'm not sure how and when they gonna make their own blockchain so ethereum network won't be overclogged and the users would not get problem for each transaction.

Whole UniFox infrastructure is run by UniFox blokchain and so does FOX token. Unifox blockchain was created by forking Eth blokchain.
ok if you are forking the ethereum blockchain you will be dependable on some miners. i have read all the whitepaper and did not see any section on the miners that will keep the blockchain running. no refference on their reward also. did i miss something or do you have another document that adresses this issue?

Hi murgut, the distribution of revenues is detailed on the WP.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

The project is interesting in that in some sense it is unique, most likely in that at the start of this where few participants immediately appeared bounty.

do you mean that some of the participants in this project have been paid the tokens of this project? how is that What did they do for this? it was a great opportunity.

UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

do you mean that some of the participants in this project have been paid the tokens of this project? how is that What did they do for this? it was a great opportunity.

UniFox have an Airdrop & Bounty Program, you can check the details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

The effort of the team is exceptional. Being here on this Ann thread only shows that they are capable enough and committed to handle the community. They always make sure that the questions and the concerns of the members will be answered always. Keep up the good work team.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

UniFox have an Airdrop & Bounty Program, you can check the details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306
I express my gratitude for the clear and detailed answers to the community questions. I like your working approach to the matter, despite the difficult situation in the crypto currency market, you are a good example for many future developers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: