Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

I like the project because he already has a bounty, and this bounty already has a free distribution and I like it.

I mean pretty much every single form of ICO or token sale/distribution or whatever the heck you call them now has a bounty or something like that

please keep a respectful thread. Airdrop & bounty program allows people to receive a piece of UniFox from the beginning

there is already a bounty program..  check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306
Yeah, there is a bounty program for the project because they know that the airdrop and the bounty program can make a better future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

Unifox has given us many features like online exchange platform, ATM's, decentralized exchange, and stable currency. Having those features we can get many rewards and bounses.
I love their plan and roadmap for their projects there are lot of good and promising features that have planned for us and even also investors get more profit on working with  unifox.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

I like the project because he already has a bounty, and this bounty already has a free distribution and I like it.

I mean pretty much every single form of ICO or token sale/distribution or whatever the heck you call them now has a bounty or something like that

please keep a respectful thread. Airdrop & bounty program allows people to receive a piece of UniFox from the beginning

there is already a bounty program..  check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306
Yeah, there is a bounty program for the project because they know that the airdrop and the bounty program can make a better future.
Agree, the team and developers are following the right process in launching a project. Bounty campaigns is the most commonyet very eeffective way to catch the attentions of many people and will increase the trust ratings.  Which means that the project is nice and are marvelous. Goodluck for the bounty campaigns beneficiary. I wish great success of both company.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

I like the project, because he already has a free distribution, but as for me it's just fine, because I like distributing free.
I think they haven't distribute their token.They need some time & i think after the ICO finished they will be looking forward for the distribution.So keep calm & wait for gpod result  
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

Unifox and a chain conclude to accelerate the adoption of crypyto currencies and hopefully unifox project can succed because they are influential in the transactions of their crypyto each and every opinion and suggestion for this project is very useful to improve the project and your vision that to make the crypto currencies is very useful for us
Accelerating the cryptocurrencies to the real world is a kind of hard work inside and outside because it cost a lot.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

Unifox has given us many features like online exchange platform, ATM's, decentralized exchange, and stable currency. Having those features we can get many rewards and bounses.
I love their plan and roadmap for their projects there are lot of good and promising features that have planned for us and even also investors get more profit on working with  unifox.
I agree with you. This project can repeat the success of Pundi X. Cryptocurrency ATM are our future)) Cool Soon the world will change)

UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

I recently visited their website then saw they have really partnered with 4NEW, SMARTEX, ARBITAS and other more companies? Is this true?

I browse the site 4New and looking if they are really partnered with unifox but it seems there are no result or link connected to them.
I think that the team would not write the actual information on its website. If there is written about cooperation, then it should be in any case. And if it is not so, then I require an explanation from the Administrator.

Hi,

UniFox partners with 4NEW as stated on the website. Also, 4new founder and chairman - Varun Datta and Saransh Sharma are advisors to UniFox.

Best,
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

I have two questions
1. How you will make UniFox to become stable crypto.
2. Where will you first place the ATM machine that you mean.

Hi,

please bear in mind that there are 2 tokens

1) FOX token = ICO token, utility and security token at once, not stable

2) Unicash = NO ico token, stable token, meant to be spendable at shops and stores, backed by real assets, pegged to euros

- You can check our whitepaper to see the world map with deployment timeline. First devices are to be deployed in Europe states including Austria, Germany, Czech rep or Malta. The plan is to be covered worldwide.

Also, a recent partnership with Achain is meant to push deployment of our devices in asian countries as soon as possible.

Best,
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

What is the distribution ratio of UNIFOX?

Hi,

the distribution is as following:

60% ICO
25% Team
6.5% Future use
5% Advisors
2% referral program
1% bounty
0,5% airdrop

Best,
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

The project unifox is multi faceted crypyto currency project unifox,aiming to develop atms, and crypto terminals world wide has formed a partnership with a chain collaborate in crypyto adoption
Unifox has entered the crypto currency market and offer their security token to the public through their ICO that is scheduled and it has many features like online exchange platform,  ATM's etc.  
It's not a form of security token in the sense you make it sound like it is. Cryptos as a whole are classified under the SEC by the feds and thats all
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

In my opinion, the project is very good considering that it already has free distribution and bounty and as for me it is a good indicator.
Free-of-charge distribution in the form of airdrop, the team only wants to spread the information about the project in this way. Therefore, do not over-focus on this and over-reliance on the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

In my opinion, the project is very good considering that it already has free distribution and bounty and as for me it is a good indicator.
Free-of-charge distribution in the form of airdrop, the team only wants to spread the information about the project in this way. Therefore, do not over-focus on this and over-reliance on the project.
even if it is only the dissemination of information about the project, in any case it is an important part of the project development. The more people will participate in this, the more popular this project will be.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

Unifox really have a big community and many are active which the progress of the project is constantly moving. Do you have any list of big exchanges that you will going to choose?

And it is good to be part of this kind of community because you know that they have a good concept, if they are going to keep us updated I know that they will gain more investors.

I believed they can managed to gathered more investors because they have provided the things needed for the project most especially in conducting bounty campaigns and Airdrops. They also made some partnership to other platforms in which will be a good advantage for this project. I'm sure they will succeed on this.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

Unifox really have a big community and many are active which the progress of the project is constantly moving. Do you have any list of big exchanges that you will going to choose?

And it is good to be part of this kind of community because you know that they have a good concept, if they are going to keep us updated I know that they will gain more investors.

I believed they can managed to gathered more investors because they have provided the things needed for the project most especially in conducting bounty campaigns and Airdrops. They also made some partnership to other platforms in which will be a good advantage for this project. I'm sure they will succeed on this.

Yeah, since the team had been doing a lot of work especially in the program, they can definitely achieved their goals. Partnership gives big impact  because investors will be curious to know about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

Definitely, their target also is to be popular so that more cryptoenthusiast would get to know about the platform. Moreover, their features seems to be more useful when we imagine it in coming years.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

Yeah, since the team had been doing a lot of work especially in the program, they can definitely achieved their goals. Partnership gives big impact  because investors will be curious to know about it.

In addition to that, the team is doing the step by step process to make it successful though that fast as we expected but surely. Doing those things makes me say that they can totally achieved their main goal. Open communication of updates is highly needed in order to have a  positive result.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

I like the project, because he already has a free distribution, but as for me it's just fine, because I like distributing free.
I think they haven't distribute their token.They need some time & i think after the ICO finished they will be looking forward for the distribution.So keep calm & wait for gpod result  
Ico is just starting distributions is something that comes in a later date i really doubt thats something to discuss at this time right now...

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

I have two questions
1. How you will make UniFox to become stable crypto.
2. Where will you first place the ATM machine that you mean.

Hi,

please bear in mind that there are 2 tokens

1) FOX token = ICO token, utility and security token at once, not stable

2) Unicash = NO ico token, stable token, meant to be spendable at shops and stores, backed by real assets, pegged to euros

will Unicash get listed on exchange or not? if answer is yes, then backing by real asset is not enough to make it a stable coin, you must have a complex method like Tether that baked directly by USD and the number of tokens depends on how much USD they have. Are going to do the same and issue number of Unicash tokens depends on how much Euro you have?
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:29:14 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 05:42:36 AM by UNIFOX.IO

Hi I saw that you'll putting a POS machine as well as ATM, so where do you plan to put it first? I mean what country you plan to put this?

And you said that you're registered in UAE, do you have some documents to support this?

And lastly, do you run with your own blockchain?
It is unlikely that the team will provide such information before the start of the project. There are so many factors that need to be debugged before the platform officially starts to function. But, according to my assumptions, such terminals will be located in the largest metropolitan areas where they will be in demand.

Hello guys,

We'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries! Also, you can see all the expansion plan in the WP (link in the ANN)

Please check the Privacy Policy here: https://ico.unifox.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Privacy-Policy-1.pdf

And, yes, whole UniFox infrastructure is run by UniFox blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: