Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:52:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Well when you say leading the way is it due to its market cap or due to the applications that we see in our society? I think Bitcoin will always be considered the very first cryptocurrency and the blockchain thus it will have a value that will increase with time ( like gold, I guess ) but there is consensus now that for each industry or application there should be a dedicated blockchain ( and a cryptocurrency ) so  in the coming future we will see new cryptocurrencies that are favourable for one specific niche industry/area and will make their mark in it. So I think Bitcoin will be always considered the first crypto but in the future there will be many new cryptos that would have higher market caps and reputation as cryptos that are good for specific industries/areas.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

It is difficult to say that bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever because there are other coins that has a potential to grow and become valuable also. But I believe that bitcoin leads cryptocurrency market forever because bitcoin has great future and good support from all over the world, no other coins will get this kind of support, and more peoples are know about bitcoin and more investors are involved in bitcoin investment.
morex0123

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

probably it will  lead for been the most use and most popular and also accepted by  .  No exchange will list other ALTCOINS without  pearing btc.

It's a big yes for me, bitcoin always leads in cryptomarket because many people are still investing on bitcoin and demands seems increasing every year.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

well i think Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market for some reasons and I think it will always be the leading coin.This is because it is the first ever crypto currency. The current price of Bitcoin is higher than the price of every other coin. No other coin is even close to Bitcoin.Bitcoin is also on number one in the terms of popularity.A person who wants to invest in crypto for the first time will choose Bitcoin as his first priority and Bitcoin will be definitely a leader among cryptocurrencies for the next few years but we can't be sure whether or not it will last forever

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

Well since no new coin can reach bitcoin, I guess it remain the leading cryptocurrency until a miracle happens that new coin or even ethereum beat our beloved bitcoin.

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

In the past few years, we could say that Bitcoin seemed to control and lead the market of cryptos for a long period, but things are different now. As we witness, nowadays, the market develops at an accelerating rate, and the emergence of new coins of new and more practical features has  degraded bitcoin to some extent as bitcoin's overriding upon the market has dropped to nearly 45 percent. In my opinion, bitcoin will still have its impact, and it may be adopted as stored asset. On the contrary, we may see other coins ascend the market as influential and more practical than bitcoin.

bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:18:33 PM

Not forever because it will run out someday. But until it does, Bitcoin will be the top currency in terms of market cap and value. When it comes to profitability, well that would most likely be limited to early adopters who are still holding up to this point.

btcwelcabz

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:15 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?
Bitcoin is leader of all currency, the leading coin in the market no one can compare and replace in bitcoin. Bitcoin now is very popular all over the world because of his benefits and advantage they give to his investors.

I agree with you, bitcoin would dominate now and through the years because of its popularity, and of course the benefits that people recieved.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

Well, for me, bitcoin will always lead the price of other cryptocurrency price. Since it is the first cryptocurrency out there and the most famous out there, it will be hard for other crypto to take the price lead from bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely stay in this world and may have another price increasing in the future, as well as other coins.
sinthia1234

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:05:44 AM

Bitcoin will always lead the price of other cryptocurrency  price.Bitcoin now is very popular all over the world because of his benefits and advantage they give to his investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:18:10 AM

Bitcoin is leader of all currency, the leading coin in the market no one can compare and replace in bitcoin. Bitcoin now is very popular all over the world because of his benefits and advantage they give to his investors.

Yes, I think no coins now can replace bitcoin now and btc will still lead the cryptocurrencies, maybe in the future some coin might replace it if more negative news will come up, but not in the coming years.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:37:29 AM

Too difficult to predict the future of cryptocurency, in my opinion, Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency, so I do not think in the near future another coin overtook bitcoin, because bitcoin has a good future and good support from all over the world, no coins others will get this kind of support and there are many other altcoins that are also known as btc like ETH.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:41:27 AM

No one will ever know but we can give our predictions. Maybe it will be replaced by other cryptocurrency but it will take a long time I guess. Bitcoin has always been on the top and has the highest value.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

Bitcoin is leading in the market now, and I think it still is a leading coin in the near future. But in the far future, ex 100 or 200 years after, we can't say anything, there maybe is a new coin and can overcome bitcoin adn become a leading coin.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:59:32 AM

of course bitcoin will forever be the market leader of cryptocurrency because long time bitcoin has never been replaced
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:16:20 AM

No one will ever know but we can give our predictions. Maybe it will be replaced by other cryptocurrency but it will take a long time I guess. Bitcoin has always been on the top and has the highest value.

A lot of possibilities can happen in the future so we cannot really tell if bitcoin can still lead the cryptocurrencies, maybe in the next few years yes bitcoin will still lead but in the future if more negative news may arise maybe we cannot tell if bitcoin can still lead the cryptocurrency.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

It is quite difficult to predict what the future will be like. However, in spite of the fact that another coin will replace bitcoin.Maybe speculation leads the facts about the future of bitcoin but it is not necessarily happen. Then lets wait and see what will be next the furtone of bitcoin in the future.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

The market is still young so bitcoin is still leading but the future of the boom market will surely have other coffins replacing bitcoin.
Sempoel

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

it is very clear that bitcoin leads the highest price of other crytoes because it is very obvious that bitcoin prices are very much higher than other crypo.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:00:30 AM

I believe as long as bitcoin to continue to exist and is the leading currency other coins will have the opportunity to live and grow as well. although its price value is not always the same but does not mean it will cease forever and no longer recover on the contrary it will recover and will get a chance to soar high in due time so is the other coin.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: