Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

If you think this is endless no your not right, technology is evolving day by day so there something that will pop or release a new technology that overrun or replace bitcoin so as long as bitcoin lead the crypto world we should enjoy this.
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of other coins as at today but I don't see bitcoin leading the world of currency forever because other coins are springing up with interesting package and motivation to take over the coin market. Though it will take a lot of work and sacrifice for any coin to takeover from bitcoin
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

Other coins springing up day by day with good idea to take over from bitcoin in the coin market but bitcoin still remain the mother of cryptocurrency. I don't see bitcoin leading forever because of the innovation and dynamism of other coins, through ICO and bounties Altcoin are now getting more investors and thriving in the market.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

Other coins springing up day by day with good idea to take over from bitcoin in the coin market but bitcoin still remain the mother of cryptocurrency. I don't see bitcoin leading forever because of the innovation and dynamism of other coins, through ICO and bounties Altcoin are now getting more investors and thriving in the market.

I think yes because as of now bitcoin is the first digital currency worldwide. No one can replace it,  because at this time it is popular to the investor.
kim owen

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

I don't think that will happen forever but I do believe that most of the Altcoins were created to solve one of two flaws with Bitcoin. So although, Bitcoin is the major coin right now few altcoins may rise to match its price and demand. However, this may not happen forever.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

I don't think that will happen forever but I do believe that most of the Altcoins were created to solve one of two flaws with Bitcoin. So although, Bitcoin is the major coin right now few altcoins may rise to match its price and demand. However, this may not happen forever.
we can't have any assurance if the bitcoin are the best cryptocurrency forever.but one thing I'm sure that I know now is the bitcoin is the number one out of all cryptocurrency. it is very popular to all and have a advantage if you have it also it have many benefits.maybe there's a chance that the bitcoin will loss but the memories made by the bitcoin wi forever in my mind and heart.

lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

I don't think so, ethereum and lite coin are taking over.
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

Now I'm sure that bitcoin will not always be on top. This is the first version, the first crypto currency. Of course, improvements soon followed. More advanced enthusiasts began to create their own projects. Development will not stop, there will soon be more great ideas!

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
bluemoon84

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

I think that bitcoin will not lead cryptocurrency forever because in future there will be a many Altcoins with great price I don't know that they will be as good as bitcoin but now world are getting digital and anything can happen.I can't say but I want to stay to bitcoin and have that belief that it.bitcoin is the first coin in the world of cryptocurrency and becomes a barometer for all coin prices, in the future I think it will be the same especially if the total supply of bitcoin has run out, the price is very high and other coins are also carried away the high bitcoin market price.

demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Bitcoin will take over the world and would become a global currency. We are now in a digital age, i think all the fiat money will be replace with a digital currency but it will take a long time.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

Yes next couples years may be bitcoin will be the leader of crypto currency market, bitcoin is the king of crypto currency.there is lot of support from all over the world for bitcoin.it is the first digital currency in the world, may be in future if there is another crypto created better than bitcoin then may be bitcoin level will go down, Bitcoin will be the leading coins in crypto world.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

we can't have any assurance if the bitcoin are the best cryptocurrency forever.but one thing I'm sure that I know now is the bitcoin is the number one out of all cryptocurrency. it is very popular to all and have a advantage if you have it also it have many benefits.maybe there's a chance that the bitcoin will loss but the memories made by the bitcoin wi forever in my mind and heart.
I think bitcoin will last forever until there is no internet and also its devotees, and its position will continue to be a leader because no one can match it as a reference price of all coins and it is absolutely that will last forever.
Wiliam heil

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

For now bitcoin may be number one for leading cryptocurrency market, but nothing last forever and we don not know what happen in future. But for me, i hope bitcoin keep leading cryptocurrency.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Bitcoin is is leading crypto currency market. and it's technology is growing day by day. Bitcoin will lead forever in crypto currency market because of it's technology and it is the king of altcoins.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

For now bitcoin may be number one for leading cryptocurrency market, but nothing last forever and we don not know what happen in future. But for me, i hope bitcoin keep leading cryptocurrency.

Honestly speaking you are right that there is nothing in this world will last forever. Perhaps bitcoin now is still the king of all cryptocurrencies but to last forever we can definitely says it 100% posibilities. But I still believe that bitcoin will get increase day by day users.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

Of course, no way that others are going to surpass Bitcoin ever. It is the king of all cryptocurrencies and there's a prediction that it may hit $50k by the end of 2018. It's the only gateway for us to be converted into traditional fiat currency. All I can say is that no one would take the almighty throne of Bitcoin ever. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

My answer is yes! Bitcoin will remain as the crypto market leader. And no other altcoin can overcome bitcoin's position. Every crypto enthusiast wants to keep bitcoin above from all coin. The question is which coin will be good after bitcoin. But the question is not which coin will surpass bitcoin.  Smiley

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Bitcoin will become King in Cryptocurrency market because everyone at the beginning learns to Bitcoin, and Bitcoin itself is the first Cryptocurrency to emerge in this world.

and when there is an ICO there is always a payment to receive with Bitcoin and Ethereum, so Bitcoin will remain a pioneer during its time in Cryptocurrency.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

We can never know this question for sure, but Ethereum, which was develop after bitcoin is in many aspects better than it is, and some other coins which would be developed in the future can be also better
guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

each curry has own feature, therefore BTC also want look forward and add more feature for it, then surely bitcoin can lead in future 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: