Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are Etherum and Emunie scamcoins and why?
Ethereum is a scam - 147 (29.6%)
Emunie is a scam - 125 (25.2%)
Ethereum is not a scam - 110 (22.2%)
Emunie is not a scam - 114 (23%)
Total Voters: 306

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Etherum and Emunie scamcoins?  (Read 9699 times)
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:35:12 PM

I don't think it's MrV's integrity which is in question here.

You think it's ok for him to publish peoples real names? He considered at least two of them friends as of one week ago, and both have done no wrongdoing to him whatsoever. I think you should google for the word integrity.

The chat has also no damning material whatsoever. But posting peoples real names is an unbelievable breach of trust, worthy of the NSA.

Radix - just imagine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eid

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:37:46 PM

How so? I quoted a post made on a public forum. It showed Dans name and his words. Both are already in the public realm.

Because you are one of the two main defenders of MrVegas. You've claimed that he left the eMunie project because of principles. Now it has been proven that he has no principles whatsoever, and his departure will make eMunie more secure, more private and generally better.

As I have pointed out, I didn't defend MrV until after your accusation, so don' try and use it as evidence. Your mind is obviously clouded at the moment. I suggest you take a step back before posting again.

As I've already stated, MrV is definitely a man of principles.

Tell me, do you think Dan's words above are relevant to a future investor?
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:40:12 PM

You think it's ok for him to publish peoples real names? He considered at least two of them friends as of one week ago, and both have done no wrongdoing to him whatsoever. I think you should google for the word integrity.

The chat has also no damning material whatsoever. But posting peoples real names is an unbelievable breach of trust, worthy of the NSA.

Ah, no I cant defend that. He should have blotted them out. My apologies, I thought you were talking about the material in general.

None of which changes my mind about MrV's principles, as I have already explained.
Peachy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 02:41:28 PM

On MrV's principles

MrV gave up hours of his life every day for 8 (?) months in order to help develop emunie for free.

When he realised that the developer was unworthy of his trust, he threw that all away to follow his conscience.

He now finds himself in possession of damning material, showing the developer as he truly is which is obviously relevant to prospective investors. He decides to publish this material knowing full well his ex-colleagues will react just like they have.

Final response to a sad little man whom obviously has never started or developed anything worthwhile.

I've read your posts regarding this "damning material".  An intelligent investor would see this as Dan having a keen sense of business savvy towards understand the threats and opportunities that could present themselves to his endeavors and thus accordingly consider all alternative chess moves in defense.    

Your other accusation regarding the 'balance of hatching' seeming unfairly aligned towards Dan.  What an utter lack of system and development skills you must possess.  This issue has already been resolved within the current beta and can be verified by anyone with a modicum of SQL skills.   Just because a programmer doesn't oil YOUR squeaky wheel at the time you cry like a baby does NOT mean he doesn't know it needs to be oiled.  There is a time for those fixes to occur and it is a matter of prioritizing the requirements during the development cycle.   How sad for you that you left before you could learn such aspects of programming and instead wanted to run off crying like a child when their ice cream fell off the cone.

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
Sharky444

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:42:33 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 02:54:01 PM by Sharky444

Ah, no I cant defend that. He should have blotted them out. My apologies, I thought you were talking about the material in general.

None of which changes my mind about MrV's principles, as I have already explained.

Your both lines contradict each other.

His posting both of a private chat, and the real names of his friends, show that he has no priciples and is a ruthless person.

It shows that he wants to create an alternative to Paypal and Visa, and not Bitcoin.

We want to create a payment system that is fast and anonymous. At the same time we have decided to comply with all UK laws and use all our energy to impede any potential illegal activities in advance. This is probably why some founders have left. They have imagined eMunie as an anarchist revolution. The founders that are left see it as a global payment system that will be easy to use for anyone, decentralized, extremely fast, inexpensive (even free transactions are possible), but still with a compliance to the law.

Radix - just imagine
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:48:50 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 12:20:38 AM by eid

On MrV's principles

MrV gave up hours of his life every day for 8 (?) months in order to help develop emunie for free.

When he realised that the developer was unworthy of his trust, he threw that all away to follow his conscience.

He now finds himself in possession of damning material, showing the developer as he truly is which is obviously relevant to prospective investors. He decides to publish this material knowing full well his ex-colleagues will react just like they have.

Final response to a sad little man whom obviously has never started or developed anything worthwhile.

I've read your posts regarding this "damning material".  An intelligent investor would see this as Dan having a keen sense of business savvy towards understand the threats and opportunities that could present themselves to his endeavors and thus accordingly consider all alternative chess moves in defense.    

Your other accusation regarding the 'balance of hatching' seeming unfairly aligned towards Dan.  What an utterly idiotic lack of system and development skills you must possess.  This issue has already been resolved within the current beta and can be verified by anyone with a modicum of SQL skills.   Just because a programmer doesn't oil YOUR squeaky wheel at the time you cry like a baby does NOT mean he doesn't know it needs to be oiled.  There is a time for those fixes to occur and it is a matter of prioritizing the requirements during the development cycle.   How sad for you that you left before you could learn such aspects of programming and instead wanted to run off crying like a child when their ice cream fell off the cone.

You accuse me of being a child while ranting like one. It seems all you can do is attack me personally rather than present facts as they are. Shame.

Heres a few facts for you:

I was always near the top of the earnings list so have nothing to complain about on a personal level.

The damning material showed Dan's true beliefs about other peoples ideas and therefore is very relevant. Not damning on its own maybe, but relevant nonetheless.

I'm glad Dan has now fixed the "bug" where he was getting 10x more than everyone else. I hope future investors will keep a close eye on this.

This was only one of my reasons for leaving, as you well know.

I have no regrets for having left as I followed my conscience and continue to do so.
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:50:06 PM

His posting both of a private chat, and the real names of his friends, show that he has no priciples and is a ruthless person.

Or perhaps he just made a mistake in the heat of emotion, like so many round here.  Roll Eyes

My experience of MrV would suggest this to me. YMMV.
Sharky444

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:55:13 PM

Or perhaps he just made a mistake in the heat of emotion, like so many round here.  Roll Eyes

I know him as a very intelligent person. He does not make such mistakes. It was a ruthless act.

Radix - just imagine
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:58:09 PM

I know him as a very intelligent person. He does not make such mistakes. It was a ruthless act.

Tell me something, what do you think he gains by leaving the names of innocents in the post? Since he's such an evil genius, there must be something.
Sharky444

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:01:08 PM

Tell me something, what do you think he gains by leaving the names of innocents in the post? Since he's such an evil genius, there must be something.

I cannot get into his head. Days after he left, he wrote me an email with some reasons (accusations) of why he has left. I've asked him for proof in response. In his reply he ignored this request. So I have no idea what his agenda is.

Radix - just imagine
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:04:06 PM

I cannot get into his head. Days after he left, he wrote me an email with some reasons (accusations) of why he has left. I've asked him for proof in response. In his reply he ignored this request. So I have no idea what his agenda is.

Ironically, you have sidestepped my question.

I guess we're done here.
mrvegad

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:05:45 PM

I don't sit in front of a computer all day so i am unable to reply to everything.

i should have blocked out their names , a bad call on my part.

Investors should have all the info they need to make a decision about investing. Eid made a good point before about the exchange not being tested and not sure if its done being coded.

Peachy, calm down and im not from America.

Eid thank you for the responses you have made on my behalf.
mrvegad

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:11:42 PM

I deleted the post.
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:21:01 PM

It shows that he wants to create an alternative to Paypal and Visa, and not Bitcoin.

We want to create a payment system that is fast and anonymous. At the same time we have decided to comply with all UK laws and use all our energy to impede any potential illegal activities in advance. This is probably why some founders have left. They have imagined eMunie as an anarchist revolution. The founders that are left see it as a global payment system that will be easy to use for anyone, decentralized, extremely fast, inexpensive (even free transactions are possible), but still with a compliance to the law.

I see you've gone back and edited this post so I'll reply to it.

What is shows is that Dan considers other peoples views as dangerous to his agenda and therefore he accuses them of having nefarious intent (child slavery of all things).

I've put a lot of effort into explaining my many reasons for leaving. Of course I cant speak for the founders, but I'd think you'd have realised by now the various possibilities. You are doing the same thing that Dan, Visin and others have done: trying to misrepresent people to make their reasons disappear or seem ludicrous.

Shame on you.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:27:44 PM

oh look who it is, the people who can't stop eMunie >.>

same bored, different day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:36:30 PM

oh look who it is, the people who can't stop eMunie >.>

same bored, different day.

I assure you I hold no delusions about stopping emunie. I can however undo some of the damage I did promoting it, by now presenting the facts. This was all I intended and I'm reasonably content that I've done so to the best of my ability (though I'd have liked to do it on your forum too).

No one should complain about that unless they don't want the facts out there.
Sharky444

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:37:32 PM

What is shows is that Dan considers other peoples views as dangerous to his agenda and therefore he accuses them of having nefarious intent (child slavery of all things).

Whether you believe it or not, child slavery is a real issue in a lot of countries over the world. The point of the chat was that the exchange should try to prevent any illegal trades beforehand, so a tiny part of it must be centralized to disallow of some product groups. "children" was just the worst example we could think of, but it also refers to "heroin", "plutonium" etc. Dan was not accusing any specific person of wanting to do such trades, he was mainly pointing out that there are people out there that want to do it, and eMunie is not for them.

I've put a lot of effort into explaining my many reasons for leaving. Of course I cant speak for the founders, but I'd think you'd have realised by now the various possibilities. You are doing the same thing that Dan, Visin and others have done: trying to misrepresent people to make their reasons disappear or seem ludicrous.

Shame on you.

You have virtually spammed the eMunie forums with your "reasons". Every time you have posted an accusation or repeated an accusation MrVegas has put out I have asked for proof. You have ignored every such request. Yes, you may call that "a lof of effort". I have never attacked you personally, and stayed away from your feud with Visin.

As I wrote before, I still don't really know why some founders have left, because all I have seen were accusations, and many request for proof were outright ignored.

Radix - just imagine
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:39:24 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 03:50:26 PM by eid

You have virtually spammed the eMunie forums with your "reasons". Every time you have posted an accusation or repeated an accusation MrVegas has put out I have asked for proof. You have ignored every such request. Yes, you may call that "a lof of effort". I have never attacked you personally, and stayed away from your feud with Visin.

As I wrote before, I still don't really know why some founders have left, because all I have seen were accusations, and many request for proof were outright ignored.

Could you provide links please? I don't remember this at all.

edit: to be honest it has nothing to do with my post anyway. When I said I'd put in a lot of effort, I meant when I went back to the chatbox and explained my reasons, and also my posts on this forum, outlining in detail why I left.

I still dont know what your referring to though.
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:44:45 PM

Whether you believe it or not, child slavery is a real issue in a lot of countries over the world. The point of the chat was that the exchange should try to prevent any illegal trades beforehand, so a tiny part of it must be centralized to disallow of some product groups. "children" was just the worst example we could think of, but it also refers to "heroin", "plutonium" etc. Dan was not accusing any specific person of wanting to do such trades, he was mainly pointing out that there are people out there that want to do it, and eMunie is not for them.

"[7:25:46 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: They can complain, the complainers are the ones that will get us into trouble selling children"

My problem was not with whether child slavery is an issue. It was with Dan suggesting that the complainers (e.g. me) had nefarious intentions. He basically said that if you have a problem with how he's planned things, then you are obviously a criminal wanting to use the system for nasty things.

It's a cheap way of discrediting your critics.

I hope you can see the difference.
Sharky444

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:03:30 PM

My problem was not with whether child slavery is an issue. It was with Dan suggesting that the complainers (e.g. me) had nefarious intentions. He basically said that if you have a problem with how he's planned things, then you are obviously a criminal wanting to use the system for nasty things.

It's a cheap way of discrediting your critics.

I hope you can see the difference.

No, he didn't say that. He said that the people who complain that the tiny part of the exchange is centralized, so they cannot create a product group of their liking, will be the people that want to use the exchange for illegal trades. The discussion was centered around the exchange, and believe it or not, not around you.

Radix - just imagine
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: