Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
jazzybitcoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:56:15 AM

What is the number of tokens that you have created?

The total number of tokens is 1 billion.

And how many tokens will be in circulating supply?

We are offering 60% of total tokens supply for sale on ICO and pre-sale...

What is the price per token during pre-sale and ICO sale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kanika1102

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

Their pre-sales i guess ended just a few hours back. There was a 40 percent discount on the pre-sale as compared to the ICO prices.
jazzybitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

Their pre-sales i guess ended just a few hours back. There was a 40 percent discount on the pre-sale as compared to the ICO prices.

Hmmm. The price for ITO is 0.05 USD. But how are we going to buy in currencies? I mean if i m buying in stellar, the price of stellar/ USD at the time of my buying will be considered? Or is it fixed like xxx Gratz/ stellar irrespective of the market prices.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

Will funds from two parties who plan to exchange services be kept within a smart-contract until both agree to release funds?

Yes, that is exactly how it will work...

And if one party is not satisfied what is going to happen then to the locked funds?

Reading this another question pops up in my mind. Say someone asked for the favor to buy 25 roses which may be worth 25 USD. So converting that amount in gratzio tokens, he/she deposited gratzio tokens in smart contract. When the flowers are delivered say after half an hour and the total crypto markets plunges 10 percent following a very positive news. Now for 25 USD, i am supposed to pay less gratz. What will happen in such a case?

A very good point you brought up here, but the team didn't answer this question yet. Would like to see the team get back to this question, too.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

Will funds from two parties who plan to exchange services be kept within a smart-contract until both agree to release funds?

And if one party is not satisfied what is going to happen then to the locked funds?

If one party is not satisfied and unable to settle it by communicating with the other party through the built-in chat/voice call, then the transaction in question is elevated for arbitrage where the system automatically places an administrative favor request, so other users nearby can pick it up like a regular favor request and help resolve the situation. They review all available information about the transaction in question either remotely or on-site. Depending on their decision gratz tokens in the escrow account would be released to the person who performed the favor, to the favor requester or split between both parties... 

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

Reading this another question pops up in my mind. Say someone asked for the favor to buy 25 roses which may be worth 25 USD. So converting that amount in gratzio tokens, he/she deposited gratzio tokens in smart contract. When the flowers are delivered say after half an hour and the total crypto markets plunges 10 percent following a very positive news. Now for 25 USD, i am supposed to pay less gratz. What will happen in such a case?

The only payment that can be used to pay for favors on the platform is Gratz token. Once you placed your favor request, your tokens are transferred into an escrow account, so the Gratzio, who will perform the favor for you will be paid the amount of gratz you offered originally, no matter the market price of gratz at the moment.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:07:10 AM

Hmmm. The price for ITO is 0.05 USD. But how are we going to buy in currencies? I mean if i m buying in stellar, the price of stellar/ USD at the time of my buying will be considered? Or is it fixed like xxx Gratz/ stellar irrespective of the market prices.

When you buy gratz tokens on gratz.io website - the XLM/USD, BTC/USD, ETH/USD rates are updated every 10 minutes automatically, so your wallet is credited the amount of gratz calculated from the amount you sent and the current market rate.

Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

Join our Bitcointalk bounty campaign for a chance to win 4,000 gratz ($200 worth)

$200 [BOUNTY] GRATZIO | ANSWER ONE QUESTION in comments to this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

icofit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

will there be a bounty campaign?
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

will there be a bounty campaign?

Yes. Our bounty thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

Thank you for the reply and update admin. I will certainly join and support this project! By the way is this ICO?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

I recently saw this awesome dapps, Its all in one platform for your daily needs. I think this is one of a kind project as of now.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

There is no road map, only the 4th quarter of 2020 is mentioned, and everything. But what about the rest of the time? What will happen until 2020?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

Mobile applications are popular, so the potential is unequivocally there, but we need to watch the project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

this might be an interesting project. i still think they need to put out more info about the idea but it looks interesting at first look.

Indeed they should, well its new so we might expect more info later on, and of course it also needs to be promoted for quite some time.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

I do not quite understand what services the platform will provide? The description indicates that you provide an opportunity to order or perform instant services in exchange for crypto currency. Explain please more.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

What services are you talking about, what should you do, it's a courier service? Just a great deal of services will be systematized?
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

I wonder if the Android version is already available in the google store because as I have tried to search it, there is no results. And also, why there is no roadmap as this will help to know the plans of the team. Hopefully, my concerns will be addressed sinced I want to download it in play store.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

The ideas are seems good and interesting as we can be able to used our mobile phones for this. I wonder what kind of services does this projects offer? It will be very important to have further details about the works of the platform in real time. Perhaps, having video will be better explanation for this I think.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Thank you for the reply and update admin. I will certainly join and support this project! By the way is this ICO?

Yes, but we have a utility token, so we call it the ITO. The Initial Token Offering will start on July 30th and will run until the August 30th.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: