Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:01:18 AM

Although it will have a built-in exchange - it is intended to be used for instant person-to-person services (favors)
Here are couple of examples of request that people can do with Gratzio dApp in exchange for tokens:

Gratzio, bring me a dozen roses to my exact location within 15 min
Gratzio, hold a free parking for me at City Center
Gratzio, jumpstart my car battery
Gratzio, drive me home in my car
Gratzio, mow my lawn
Gratzio, walk my dog
Gratzio, I’m fishing. Bring me six pack of Corona beer to my location
Gratzio, shovel my grandma’s driveway before 10AM

I love the idea of the project and I believe once well and fully developed would be a great project, however, I hope projects with such a nice list of actions would be operational all over the globe and hopefully not just limited to some areas.

Thank you. Yes, we are striving for a global adoption of the Gratzio platform. The only requirement to use the platform would be a cell phone with an internet connection...

Who will pay the cryptocurrency when we do the small favors is it the users or Gratz and is that will be discussed before the favors are done, can we have a prediscussion before making a favor ?

Yes, users of the platform will be able to order or perform favors in exchange for gratz tokens. There will be an ability to connect and discuss via chat or voice the details before entering into an agreement...

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

Although it will have a built-in exchange - it is intended to be used for instant person-to-person services (favors)
Here are couple of examples of request that people can do with Gratzio dApp in exchange for tokens:

Gratzio, mow my lawn
Gratzio, walk my dog

I love the idea of the project and I believe once well and fully developed would be a great project, however, I hope projects with such a nice list of actions would be operational all over the globe and hopefully not just limited to some areas.

Thank you. Yes, we are striving for a global adoption of the Gratzio platform. The only requirement to use the platform would be a cell phone with an internet connection...

Who will pay the cryptocurrency when we do the small favors is it the users or Gratz and is that will be discussed before the favors are done, can we have a prediscussion before making a favor ?

Yes, users of the platform will be able to order or perform favors in exchange for gratz tokens. There will be an ability to connect and discuss via chat or voice the details before entering into an agreement...

I would really love this apps applications if its already on the google play store. There are lots of useful information gratz will give you!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:49:01 AM

Gratzio, mow my lawn
Gratzio, walk my dog

Great and attractive app their admin. Its very useful and is it AI-based app that can detect your location from GPS? Is there any video presentation for the apps?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!  Good luck DEV's.
I agree with you, look at Presale phase pls, 89% token sold out. So I think this project will get soft cap so easy.
Other side, about technical of this project:  Transactions speed: 2-5 seconds and Transaction fee: $0.05, you can see token transfer very quick and very cheap, so I think hard cap is not big deal
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:16:23 AM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!  Good luck DEV's.
I agree with you, look at Presale phase pls, 89% token sold out. So I think this project will get soft cap so easy.
Other side, about technical of this project:  Transactions speed: 2-5 seconds and Transaction fee: $0.05, you can see token transfer very quick and very cheap, so I think hard cap is not big deal
Well this is really a good project indeed. We all having the same thought and hopes for this project to attain its success. If this project will keep  this good momentum then no doubt that the team will be having a good outcome to its soft cap together as well to its hard cap.
baikhongtenso44

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

The most important stuff is how the project will be developed after presale.
Most of ICo project failed after succesful presales.  Roll Eyes
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
Indeed the vedio presentation is nice and helpful to send the people specialy the investors the good and positive feedbacks and  brilliant ideas that the project has. This way the team can send to everyone the innermost beauty of the project.

We are in the process of making a video explanation of the project. It should be ready before the end of this week!
Great cant wait to see that am sure it will bring better understanding and attract more users on the platform lets hope we get a demo application too soon it will make sense to try that out that
We indeed hope to see it soon, as some possible investors would be interested in watching it and give good clarification for some.

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

Ain't gonna lie: this DOES look interesting

The features are impressive so I'm kind of really angry at myself for missing the presale

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

We will have to be patient, because implementing such a comprehensive project takes time to have a lot of users.
damniatx_

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

Ain't gonna lie: this DOES look interesting

The features are impressive so I'm kind of really angry at myself for missing the presale
I think you should not get frustrated ahead of time. You still have a chance to buy tokens, as soon as sales begin, on July 30th. Follow the news of the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:11:46 AM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
I realize that your observations on this situation is totally appropriate, I think that the case is occurring do to less participation of the social media followers,which may not be active.
Well, 15k is really not big as my opinon, i see a lot of project have more than 50k-100k telegram member at their group. And almost of them have good progress at crowdsale.
it seems to me, it's too early to draw such conclusions, because the project has just begun its development. They still have plenty of time to attract more supporters to their project.
I agree with you, it's too early to draw conclusions. The project not so long ago began work and doubts it early, they can show themselves in full volume very soon! Just need to monitor and rub off news about the crypt world.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

Hello team! Something from you has not been news and updates for a long time. It's strange that you have not written anything for a long time. How can we find out what news you have for us and how the project progresses?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

Hello team! Something from you has not been news and updates for a long time. It's strange that you have not written anything for a long time. How can we find out what news you have for us and how the project progresses?
all supporters will be interested to hear the latest news and updates about the project. I hope the developers will do it as quickly as possible.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

Yeah, you're right mate but it seems that the team will be more focus on their main sales which is scheduled on July 30 - August 30. Maybe after that time they can be able to developed this platform completely and provide better functions that can make good profits for the users.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Updating the progress of the project to the community will determine if the project is going on or not. There are many people who wants to join but sad to say the team don't have yet updates. How they will trust the project?
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

Updating the progress of the project to the community will determine if the project is going on or not. There are many people who wants to join but sad to say the team don't have yet updates. How they will trust the project?

yeah you are right, being active and dedicated to this project will prove that the team is really legit and serious in making this project reach its goals, so if the team is not active anymore I guess there is a problem now, they need to be more active.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Yeah, you're right mate but it seems that the team will be more focus on their main sales which is scheduled on July 30 - August 30. Maybe after that time they can be able to developed this platform completely and provide better functions that can make good profits for the users.

The project needed funds to support the continues developments, so they should really need to focus with the main sale and hoping they can gain good amount to support the project development financially.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

The project needed funds to support the continues developments, so they should really need to focus with the main sale and hoping they can gain good amount to support the project development financially.
Yes. They need more and more support from everyone pay attention at here. If not have funds, their operation will be slow than they expect. As for me, i only keep observing about their token sale, and hope they will get more at main sales.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
From personal experience, I noticed that the vast majority of people who are interested in specific projects prefer to recognize the structure and device of the platform via video, because visually the information is perceived much easier.
Not only that,video also indicate how the team member are & shows about their experience.Now the video is understable & nothing is problem for further work
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

Mobile applications have good potential for development. This industry is just beginning to develop.
The reason behind that is because more users now are into mobile platforms and some mobile devices can now do the task of bulky computers. It is more convenient to use phones nowadays.
I totally agree with you. Mission of the team is not easy. But they have potential market to growth. Is will bring more chance for them catch successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: