Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

An interesting idea, but it seems to me that it will take several years to advance this platform and interest users in this application.
After launching any project they are not fully developed they need few month to year for advancement.Because they are moving as their roadmap plan & this roadmap is for more than years    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

The idea of this project is not bad, but here's how for me this project does not have enough advertising, at least for the distribution of free tokens.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Such a highly favorable project that provide a global marketplace with a nice blockchain made technology by the developer to power up the market.
This project has large chance to get the attention of the market. The idea and concepts are collies the new era of technology. The new generation are more involved in technology and everything that about technology. I do believe that this project will continue to develop as days will come.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
I realize that your observations on this situation is totally appropriate, I think that the case is occurring do to less participation of the social media followers,which may not be active.
Well, 15k is really not big as my opinon, i see a lot of project have more than 50k-100k telegram member at their group. And almost of them have good progress at crowdsale.
it seems to me, it's too early to draw such conclusions, because the project has just begun its development. They still have plenty of time to attract more supporters to their project.
I think that your statement is true which is also reflected in your opinion here.
I also understand that the  project is currently amateur and still needs considerable amount of time to get to the goals.
Crypto market has become very crowded and there is a large competition in the project to gain profits and also delivering a useful product. This project should also get more marketing strategies and also add some unique features to it to get to this huge market.
I think, at the moment, almost any marketing strategy will work successfully for the project, it will happen because bitcoin is now starting to return, because of this many people have had black days.
That would extremely bring an added advantage for the project at the correct time bitcoin price hitting again high where gives a scope for the success of the project.
I will agree with you and your point mentioned in your statement as many investors are trying to get around this case with their profits.

Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:08:19 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:20:48 PM by Gratzio

Hello team! Something from you has not been news and updates for a long time. It's strange that you have not written anything for a long time. How can we find out what news you have for us and how the project progresses?

We are here, working hard to prepare for the main token sale and promoting Gratzio in every possible way.

We have many things going on and you will hear much more news once the main sale will start, as we are launching our mass media campaign simultaneously...

Here is the latest update from our marketing department:

Gratzio just signed a contract for 12 interviews with the "New to the Street" - "Exploring the Block" series broadcasted on FOX Business News channel.
The team will appear in the program every month for the next year giving updates on the progress of Gratzio to the 100 million households of the FOX audience.

Here is their press release: http://newtothestreet.tv/1084-2

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

The project and without it is unique and does not require any unpredictable actions. Each project is different from each other and the only thing that matters and has to be executed is hard work and perseverance from the team.

Yeah right, most of new projects now have same features but what this project will make them unique is their dedications and activeness in making this project achieve all their goals.
Yeah, there are a lot of cars, but the Mercedes is the best) I hope that this project will become as famous and recognizable. Marketing is very good, so I believe in them)) Cool

Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

GET $200 BOUNTY.

5 most original comments to the following thread will get 4,000 gratz tokens each ($200 value)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

This is a great promotional way we appreciated . 4000 gratz token worth of $200 . is this the ICO priceof gratz token ?

Yes. The ITO price of the gratz token is $0.05.

Wow this is so much appreciating and attractive. When the ICO? To invest on ICO we need KYC?

Thank you. The ITO will start in a week on July 30th. You will need to fill a KYC to participate.

That's great news for us. KYC need to participating on ICO or bounty program for getting reward? Kindly clear us

The ITO will start on July 30th and yes, KYC is required.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

Hello team! Something from you has not been news and updates for a long time. It's strange that you have not written anything for a long time. How can we find out what news you have for us and how the project progresses?

We are here, working hard to prepare for the main token sale and promoting Gratzio in every possible way.

We have many things going on and you will hear much more news once the main sale will start, as we are launching our mass media campaign simultaneously...

Gratzio just signed a contract for 12 interviews with the "New to the Street" - "Exploring the Block" series broadcasted on FOX Business News channel.
The team will appear in the program every month for the next year giving updates on the progress of Gratzio to the 95 million households of the FOX audience.

Very good news for us! Thanks for giving me the link to these articles, I can now follow and read all the news of the project. I wait when you start selling tokens.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

An interesting idea, but it seems to me that it will take several years to advance this platform and interest users in this application.
After launching any project they are not fully developed they need few month to year for advancement.Because they are moving as their roadmap plan & this roadmap is for more than years    

The basic informations on how the crypto project flow in the coming days is thru roadmaps. By having this, people will understand the works of the team in regards to the development of the platform until the implementation comes. And I hope, the dev team of Gratzio will fulfill this so that all supporters will be proud of it.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

The basic informations on how the crypto project flow in the coming days is thru roadmaps. By having this, people will understand the works of the team in regards to the development of the platform until the implementation comes. And I hope, the dev team of Gratzio will fulfill this so that all supporters will be proud of it.
All the information in detail is already listed in the whitepapers however if any queries we can do post the queries so they will be responding on priority with the answers.
hxmsam

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

The team will appear in the program every month for the next year giving updates on the progress of Gratzio to the 95 million households of the FOX audience.

I'm very glad that the administrator replied to me, now I see that you read all the comments and try to answer all the questions that are asked here. Thanks for the link to the article, I will follow all updates.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

All the information in detail is already listed in the whitepapers however if any queries we can do post the queries so they will be responding on priority with the answers.
I think developers will be much more convenient to answer questions in the Telegram channel. I think the team here is not very active, in my opinion.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

I'm very glad that the administrator replied to me, now I see that you read all the comments and try to answer all the questions that are asked here. Thanks for the link to the article, I will follow all updates.
good news from developers. But I hope in the future they will tell us about the news and updates in the project without reminders from supporters.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

good news from developers. But I hope in the future they will tell us about the news and updates in the project without reminders from supporters.
That allows all the supporters along with investors to understand the updates through the active announcements of the process workflow which team is abiding with as per the agenda.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

The team will appear in the program every month for the next year giving updates on the progress of Gratzio to the 100 million households of the FOX audience.

This really projects that the platform is really legitimate and no point of failure. The team is dedicated to their actions, I know they will have their results in time.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

That allows all the supporters along with investors to understand the updates through the active announcements of the process workflow which team is abiding with as per the agenda.

I agree, that is why the information that comes from the team is very important because many are waiting for that most especially those supporters who keep track every updates and information that happens in the project. Hoping for the same action from the team.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

Wonderful news, thank you for the information. I think that such a large television channel will necessarily affect the growth of the number of subscribers and investors in the project, he has a lot of spectators.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

Well Gratzio have given people just a glimpse of what they might just need am sure we are going to have alot going on here really soon now that the teams have shown how serious they are

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

Any beta apps that interested supported can test for this project before they can launch it officially on google play and IOS? I am interested to beta test the software if there is.
I'm also interested. I'm especially interested in the question whether they will pay extra for those who will test it?

the app will be ready for testing in September, you can Enroll in beta testing on their website and you will get email from them when the app is be ready for testing. I am sure if they paid for that, but there is a section on the website above Enroll in beta testing said " Be a Gratzio — get paid for performing small tasks"
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

Well Gratzio have given people just a glimpse of what they might just need am sure we are going to have alot going on here really soon now that the teams have shown how serious they are
Team was undergoing through a planned workflow holding responsibility and axcountability in every assignment which adds a vision as the team is holding integrity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: