Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

The project looks very interesting beacause by using  the blockchain technology of GRATZIO we can don 1000 transaction per seconds. And the more benifitial is the very less transaction fees near about the 0.05$.i think this features will helps GRATZIO to reach the moon.
in my opinion this project has many interesting functions that can draw the attention of future supporters and investors to this project. Developers must adhere to their road map in order to achieve their goal.

I agree with you, also this project is very useful. Most especially today, the trend is most people are buying items through online, so with this project it can help the transaction of payment easier to both parties. Hoping for more updates and information on this project, I am sure this will be successful soon.

Guys, I think some of you do not realize what is the main purpose of Gratzio. It is not the transaction fees or a cheap transaction prices that make this project unique.
It is for ordering or performing person-to-person instant favors. This picture will explain it the best:

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

Places with services are very popular, I think that they are successful because they are cheaper compared to corporations that offer similar services.
If this project launhes and succeeds all its competitors will disappear because of its uniqueness between its counterparts.

Are you sure about that? I think their competitors will be more motivated to best them since they're currently the best in the marketplace.
If don't have any competitor, it is meaning market is not good, honestly. And competitive will help project improve, this is my opinion.

It still be base on the features of the project and what blockchain they chose to run their platform, if they will not have a competitor this means their project is unique and the focus of all investors is only this.
I agree with you. But on the other hand, the more competitors, the more the team will work to make the project the most attractive for users. I hope they succeed.
Well I think th project need to make things to improve and make project more attractive and pleasing. Doing different tasks will make the project more  impressive and popular for others.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

Places with services are very popular, I think that they are successful because they are cheaper compared to corporations that offer similar services.
If this project launhes and succeeds all its competitors will disappear because of its uniqueness between its counterparts.

Are you sure about that? I think their competitors will be more motivated to best them since they're currently the best in the marketplace.

Here the team will work hard to realize the goal and must be able to compete with others similar projects, so as to attract many investors.
Of course, the team must do it for give more and more support beside the good growth of project. They should improve their platform for competive.
Agree, improving project platform and the project updates can be used to increase the number of investors nad the trust ratings of the project.  With the new updates the investors will notice the big change of the project. They xan simply spot the difference of thls project to others. Each project has its own hidden weakness and can be used against them.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

Ehh competition tends to force corporations to work in the benefit of the customers but with crypto where people are the investors it doesn't work that way

You have a good point but, in the world of cryptos everything can be possible to happen. So, let us not make an early conclusion especially if the platform has the potential to grow in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

If don't have any competitor, it is meaning market is not good, honestly. And competitive will help project improve, this is my opinion.

It still be base on the features of the project and what blockchain they chose to run their platform, if they will not have a competitor this means their project is unique and the focus of all investors is only this.
I agree with you. But on the other hand, the more competitors, the more the team will work to make the project the most attractive for users. I hope they succeed.
There may be similar but how successfully they focus on implementing the functionalities makes the investors understand the project accountanility workflow which is an required asset to measure the project potential.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

Here the team will work hard to realize the goal and must be able to compete with others similar projects, so as to attract many investors.
There is a special struggle between similar projects and there is a huge competition.  I tend to believe that in similar projects the community and its voice prevail, because whatever the developers are professors, this is not enough without a large number of followers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jesusghergo

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

The project looks very interesting beacause by using  the blockchain technology of GRATZIO we can don 1000 transaction per seconds. And the more benifitial is the very less transaction fees near about the 0.05$.i think this features will helps GRATZIO to reach the moon.
in my opinion this project has many interesting functions that can draw the attention of future supporters and investors to this project. Developers must adhere to their road map in order to achieve their goal.

I agree with you, also this project is very useful. Most especially today, the trend is most people are buying items through online, so with this project it can help the transaction of payment easier to both parties. Hoping for more updates and information on this project, I am sure this will be successful soon.

Guys, I think some of you do not realize what is the main purpose of Gratzio. It is not the transaction fees or a cheap transaction prices that make this project unique.
It is for ordering or performing person-to-person instant favors. This picture will explain it the best:

To this favors platform an escrow service shall be added with no charges or fees that endeavors the users to successfully proceed with the functions of the Gratzio process with trust and safety.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

Wow, this project seemed interesting to me, there are many such projects of course, but there is something in it that I do not even know myself.
Is like an Uber service for goods i just hope they pull up this one successfully and maybe security issues and all to ensure buyer and seller safety should also be a top priority

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

I think that idea of this project has a unique concept as tthst is not seen in other projects so far.
No. There are already a lot of similar ideas of this kind of project here in crypto world. And that is why the team must have to be more innovative enough so that they can fulfill their goals and purpose. Hopefully, they can be able to succeed on this and make the platform better.

Yeah right, with so many newly created project it can't be avoided to have some competition. Also, about their strategy's, they still need to unearthed more to have some better support from the people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

I think that idea of this project has a unique concept as tthst is not seen in other projects so far.
No. There are already a lot of similar ideas of this kind of project here in crypto world. And that is why the team must have to be more innovative enough so that they can fulfill their goals and purpose. Hopefully, they can be able to succeed on this and make the platform better.

Yeah right, with so many newly created project it can't be avoided to have some competition. Also, about their strategy's, they still need to unearthed more to have some better support from the people.
Such competetion is expected and happens in general where every platform individually seek their strengths along with growth and figures out the advanced functionalities to implement which will enrich the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

Well I think th project need to make things to improve and make project more attractive and pleasing. Doing different tasks will make the project more  impressive and popular for others.
Gratzio is completely a new vision in the crypto era which allows the users to hold a stronger relationship through the mode of favors that will automatically enrich them for a better deals and collaboration.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Do you have a ready-made product? If not, when will you be able to try the beta version and you'll be able to pay for it with coins?

No, they don't have ready product, The web, iOS and Android versions of Gratzio decentralized application will be launched in beta mode on 30 October of this year when ICO end and token get listed on exchange.
If this launch was done with the project then there will be a way to gain more users from various versions which will bring a way even to gain more traffic accordingly this should be even highlighted in various social platforms.

We all know what ICOs are! it's for raising the money that they don't have to make the product, So don't expect from them to launch the [roduct first to gain users !, they target now is to get investor and not users.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:43 AM

There are features are good and unique from the other competetors. I hope they can find big and legit sponsor for the team to work in.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Levyathan

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

There are features are good and unique from the other competetors. I hope they can find big and legit sponsor for the team to work in.

Indeed. A big sponsor mean a big deal for the company to go to the next level of the company because sponsor can make a good chance to achieve success.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

Definitely. More competitors mean motivate to them, mostly the competitors is intended to beat the other company, but it ended up with smiling Smiley
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

Do they apps already released? Because I want to try and test their apps. That would be good to determine if there any bugs and vulnerable in their software?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

Apps? Does it mean the Gratzio is planning to launch a mobile application? Or they already been launched it? Well it excites me. I hope that the team will work on this seriously and I was hoping that they will announce it here once they have the applications ready whether an Android version or for an iOS users.
gummam

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

Mobile applications have good potential for development. This industry is just beginning to develop.
vivavivu

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Indeed. A big sponsor mean a big deal for the company to go to the next level of the company because sponsor can make a good chance to achieve success.
At almost project, i think they needed 2 important factors : big whale, community. Gratzio must do their promotion good enough to gain these factors.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

I have a question, which will be main customers of Gratzio, because i see this platform will applicated at so much problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: