Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 800 Days Left before BTC Raise Again  (Read 621 times)
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

I don't believe it. Its just prediction no one can predict about bitcoin. 800 days its long day so I think its fake news
Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

Bitcoin is not something that can be predictable, because the movement of buy and sell rent on the trading platform are not straight forward things, the only thing thing to do is is to invest and keep your estimate more 800 days as a long time investment.
Chaki

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

Many of us believe that Bitcoin will rise after 150 days.

a very long time, I think we will not be able to wait for BTC rise again in 800 days, I think it is a bad prediction without analysis and he cannot responsibility for his prediction.

if that happens, I think the bitcoin spreading will drop dramatically, and it will make the bitcoin fall deeper, even going back to the value when the first bitcoin appears. and it's like a circulation that keeps turning.

Prediction on Bitcoin sometimes won't happen, you know why people predict based on factors they know and see, as like when they predict the weather, sometimes the forecast was bright sunshine but suddenly it was storm, since there are factors that people can predict but we can predict exactly what will happen due to some interference as well.

Yes, perhaps, the pathway of the bitcoin price is determined as well by many factors so its changes can't predict exactly, even experts prediction never comes and never happen.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

800 days it means almost 3 years tho, some people might be believe for that, but what I believe there will be an huge change in the last of this year as always. So there is nothing to worry about the prices.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

I think we should not trust anybody who tell us story that is hard to believed. I still believed that bitcoin will recover soon. And not 800 days before it will grow again.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

Maybe it is possible , but we dont know what will happen everyday . We can predict but we dont have any assurance . And we all know btc is a volatile , dont know when the price will up or down .
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

That would be funny if he would be right,  and we literally will be suffering for 800 days from now, but I don't think that many of guys would be still here, if the market would not recover soon I think most of us would go quitting.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

Well that gives us some hope for our long wait. it is quite far but if you are cryptopreneur you would know that the bull run of bitoin is worth waiting for. I am holding till it rises again.

somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

I dont think so, in probably one or two years from now the entire market would be fully recovered, so just forget about this fud
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

It is a prediction and for that matter I won't be all that happy. By the way I have my own ways of keeping myself assured that bitcoin price will go high again and not based of someone's predictions.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

i feel bitcoin will bull run this july or aug just my thoughts who will know im so sad that i dindt buy bitcoin while its price is down
Winifredinme825

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

It took me a year to listen to others. And in return I lost a lot of money. From now on I only hear my words.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

Well I do not agree to his facts. Life doesn’t always follow the same trend. Even if it’s truly going to take those 800 days for bitcoin to increase it will be worth holding because such an increase will be in multiples.
I believe you are correct, just because bitcoin did great last year also means that bitcoin will bound to do the same this year as well. Anything can happen in bitcoin, bull run can happen any moment or bitcoin will not recover at all. The thing is nobody really know what will happen with bitcoin.
ConspiRatorX

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

It's nonsense,Cryptocurrencies market is no longer a small market and more investors are incoming.Even the stock market wouldn't suffer a period as long as he claimed despite recovering from the economy crisis.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

That facebook post is really the best, I understand what he want to say, it is price correction of Bitcoin. What if it is really true? We cannot tell what will happen in the future, but with that analysis, it is still have possibility that we will wait 800 days before Bitcoin rise again.

elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:24:12 AM

800 days is more than 2 years. 80 days would be the better guestimate. It is rising right now at $6,600 as I write this comment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 853

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:29:00 AM

This is just another speculation that almost all of us doesn't agree. 800 days is like almost 3 years. 2013/2014 is different and we can't compare them with the bearish sentiment of 2018.

800 days is more than 2 years. 80 days would be the better guestimate. It is rising right now at $6,600 as I write this comment.

Last couple of days is a good indication that the bear season might be over. If bitcoin overcome the $7K barrier, I think more people will FOMO again and will kept the price to rise in the next coming months. We might see it going to $10K around August-September if investors slowly pouring their cash again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

I agree with you but many will never because all they believe is up up and up never understand that whatever goes up must come down , even right here many comment are No to your line , some says life can't be predicted but they assume it will skyrocket with out looking at the chart and why we seeing dip , even on 2wks, 1month chart it clearly show we have long way to go before we hit another ATH.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

I see, he only predicts from the chart of 2013-2014, but today's correction with 2013 is very different.

today's bitcoin growth has a higher volume, more effective spreading, and bitcoin accounting is not primitive.

so, I doubt with his prediction.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

There is no time frame for the price rise if the demands high in the next days then the price will also rise with that and i believe that bitcoin has a space for growth in the future.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: