Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

what's different of this project to others? most project now comes with having same platform such as you can use the token/coin as payment or can use to buy goods. what can we expect from Metoken project?

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

So,, Me Token gives a solution to the problem faced by a traditional e-Commerce used these days. It's a fast growing e-Commerce. An amazing platform indeed. I'm just a little confuse with these thread, the title itself only promotes "Me Token" platform but the whole content is promoting 2 platform which is "Me Token" and "EconoMe". Was this a combine project or "EconoMe was just a part of Me Token concept?? Im sorry to ask,, upon reading this thread, I just became a little confused..
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

It would be a great opportunity to be a part of this project, a New Social Network where we could gain more friends at the same time earning ME tokens. We could also buy fashion items online using their token and take note we could also fit the items we are buying thru their virtual fitting room. Investors who where fond on shopping online would really attract into this project.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

ME Token is a utilize blockchain to give back users ownership and privacy of their social media data, and to power the relationship between and properly reward influencers, shoppers, and brands, through tokenized incentives.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

I was lucky that I found out about you. It is very profitable to invest in new powerful projects. I think you can attract a large number of investors, because the project is excellent. I will stay tuned to know more updates about this project. ME Token project is one that every crypto investor can't avoid to miss because it has the potential and efficient team.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

Yes this project could be one of the top in trading crypto currency in the near future. Because of thier unique platform thru Social Network, we can buy fashiin items using their tokens thru their social media platform without a hassle becuase we can also fit the fashoin items that we would buy thru their virtual fitting room. This makes this project awesome for me.
micmac08

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

It would be a great opportunity to be a part of this project, a New Social Network where we could gain more friends at the same time earning ME tokens. We could also buy fashion items online using their token and take note we could also fit the items we are buying thru their virtual fitting room. Investors who where fond on shopping online would really attract into this project.
It is great to know that we can use ME token to purchase fashion items. This unique concept of the new social network will really indemand to the investors.
Lhor911

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

ME token is a unique one in and brought a unique idea of how it will worked in the real world as this project Social Commerce will organize the advancement of the trends and fashion for today's generation. Do it online,no hassle and its profits comes in.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

These topics start becoming boring. There are some great projects doing this already and you probably came across them and thought you launch your own thread and copy some of their ideas. Be original or there is no reason to buy this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vinhnguyen33

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

I believe in this project. If you are like me or support it Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

Me Token is founded on the principle that blockchain technology is not just shifting the economy, but also the way we shop and engage on social commerce platforms. As we move further towards a world driven by blockchain, new opportunities to develop a sustainable social commerce platform emerge. Me Token is such a great project with great people behind it.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

Promoting through social media is one of the most effective way to get our product getting known faster.
Now it combined with the power of blockchain technology that getting known from day to day.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

The community's demand for fashion is effectively addressed by the ME Token platform. The relationship between brands, consumers, and especially when users make ads in exchange for reward cards will become more and more practical. This is a true meaning in real life. Therefore, if the project can concretize the solution to the user then the project will be supported more strongly.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

That is agreeable knowing that social commerce is way more powerful than regular e-commerce advertising.
Through social proved that the promoting anything would be easier and way more effective.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Social media’s current structure fails to bridge the gap between discovery and sales conversion, it's good to see a platform that perform in this kind of target market! 
An optimized system for all users and Style.me is a shoppable, Instagram-like fashion experience which is already famous in with the people on the web.
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

Promoting through social media is one of the most effective way to get our product getting known faster.
Now it combined with the power of blockchain technology that getting known from day to day.

Yes now a days thru social media is the best way to promote. Good thing they do have a Social Media platform where we can share and buy fashion items with the use of their tokens. I hope they could connect into some popular fashion merchants where most of the consumers buy fashion items.
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

☑️ Style.Me : Interview with Rufus Parkinson - CEO

https://youtu.be/673BP1z_pIs

http://www.metoken.net
thanks for this wonderful video!..so helpful for us to know more about your platforms!....actually, I have read your white paper and I see the potential of this company!..truly amazing and promising platforms!..good job and more power!
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

exactly!..sounds new right?..but that what makes them interesting and exciting!..upon reading their platforms, I'm so confused on how they could do such thing!..but then at the end, I realized there's no impossible things in our technolgy today!..and so happy to have this kind of project!..goodluck and congratulations in advance Me token!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

one of the best thing about Me token is that they recognized the persuasive power of social media influencers, and they empower both established and aspiring influencers to build and monetize their network fairly and efficiently via  the ME Token economy...
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

📌 A new video was released on our YouTube channel!

We invite everyone to watch it and learn more about the MeToken project

Me Token is a project that will provide a cost effective and cost-effective driving channel for influencers and brands alike, and save time for discerning shoppers to discover and purchase items. Think of it as an Instagram store for premium fashion and styles. Our platform focuses on bridging the gap between the inspiration of social media and the functional, often frustrating e-commerce.

Want to know more?
https://youtu.be/W1DXn4XRpok

http://www.metoken.net

It's like an facebook apps that has marketplace and sell stuff.. do you have Github? to view the source code of this project- I will review the following concept regarding this.
I'll keep an eye on this thread for a future update.

yes let's keep an eye to this unique project!....and for better understanding and appreciation of their platforms, it is helpful to upload more information video like on the links above!...a great strategy also to get the attention of the community to patronize and embraced this kind of project!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: