Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
Me_Token

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

what's different of this project to others? most project now comes with having same platform such as you can use the token/coin as payment or can use to buy goods. what can we expect from Metoken project?

Most platforms are interesting to work with only large bloggers, and medium and small bloggers are left out. But we want to change this and give a chance to beginning bloggers and thereby increase the coverage of brands.
In addition, we want ME Token to expand to additional platforms in different verticals, where similar relationships between influencers, shoppers, and commerce platforms can be applied. The ME Token Company will incentivize other platforms by seeding initial ME Token user base. Our broader vision is to build the EconoME which will be the world's first comprehensive social commerce market that includes a variety of brands and influencers who have the social leverage to connect with millions of additional digital shoppers.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

📌 Me Token is launching an official bounty campaign!

We invite everyone to help us out in developing our project and receive a reward for your effort!

Without further ado, let's get to the details.

We have allocated 2 940 000 Me Tokens towards the bounty program!

All the bounty participants will receive their reward tokens within two weeks after the end of the token sale.

Bounty program will be live within 16.06 to 22.10. 2018 (end of ICO)

For more information about our bounty program, please see our thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4479123.msg40220331#msg40220331

And if you still have a question-you can ask them in the chat: https://t.me/MeTokenBounty

http://www.metoken.net

wow!.it's our pleasure to be part of this very promising project!...this will help us the people especially the media influencer to earn by means of their passion!....this will make us proud and excited for the success of ME token!..
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

ME Token a cryptocurrency that will fuel the relationship between influencers, shoppers, and commerce platforms, allowing these key actors to be rewarded for engagement, content contributions, and any purchases that may result from these functions...so excited to have this token guys!..what about you?..are you excited too?
Me_Token

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

So,, Me Token gives a solution to the problem faced by a traditional e-Commerce used these days. It's a fast growing e-Commerce. An amazing platform indeed. I'm just a little confuse with these thread, the title itself only promotes "Me Token" platform but the whole content is promoting 2 platform which is "Me Token" and "EconoMe". Was this a combine project or "EconoMe was just a part of Me Token concept?? Im sorry to ask,, upon reading this thread, I just became a little confused..

Everything is OK! Read my last answer - we want ME Token will expand to additional platforms in different verticals where similar relationships between influencers, shoppers, and commerce platforms can be applied. The ME Token Company will incentivize other platforms by seeding initial ME Tokens and allowing new platforms the opportunity to tap into the existing ME Token user base.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Nice project. Has token sale already passed?
No. PreSale Start July 23
wow!..so its less than a month!..your platforms is so great!..for sure this will become a big  hit!..success is coming your way ME token!..congratulations and see you on Presale!
chewey1986

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

The ME Token’s inaugural platform will be Style.me, a fashion-focused social commerce platform that has been developed and will be launched prior to the token sale event. Style.me’s competitive advantage includes years of experience building a virtual fitting room
technology for the fashione Commerce space.
Me_Token

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

one of the best thing about Me token is that they recognized the persuasive power of social media influencers, and they empower both established and aspiring influencers to build and monetize their network fairly and efficiently via  the ME Token economy...

Yes, you are absolutly right. This project knows how important it is for the product to be presented on social networks
Me_Token

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

📌 By 2021 Social Media Share on Global Market to Reach 34%

Interesting fact! By 2021 the global market share of social media will reach 34% (according to Technavio 2017 report)!

This projection is not surprising, however, as nowadays using social media for making a purchase decision is nothing out of the ordinary.

🔘 Why?

1. It’s convenient – as a rule, you can always find not only the full characteristics of a product, but its photos as well as reviews and comments about it. Besides, social media is convenient when getting support from the seller – the response is near instant.

2. It saves time – nowadays one may not find an entire day to dedicate to shopping. Social media serve as a great alternative to traditional shopping that you can do from the comfort of your home or workplace.

3. It’s great value – price on products offered through social media is often a notch lower than the price of similar goods in traditional stores. Today the dominating social media where brands interact with opinion leaders and consumers the most are Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest. However, despite their tangible influence on consumers’ decision-making, none of the above platforms have a full-fledged commercial mechanism integrated into them which is very inconvenient to all of the social media users.

The main objective we aimed for when developing the ME Token is to create a cryptocurrency that would be able to serve as a stimulus to build the relationship between opinion leaders, consumers and marketplaces.

In simple terms, ME token will serve as a reward for participating, contributing content, purchasing and doing other activities our users will do on our fashion-industry-oriented e-platform Style.me

http://www.metoken.net
Me_Token

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

Thank you all guys for your attention to our project and its appreciation!
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

I see that the Token Sale will be held on August 23 - October 22, 2018. The tokens are distributed at the token sale   only 300,000,000 from 1,000,000,000.  Can't wait for the token sale date.  Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:05:36 AM

So,, Me Token gives a solution to the problem faced by a traditional e-Commerce used these days. It's a fast growing e-Commerce. An amazing platform indeed. I'm just a little confuse with these thread, the title itself only promotes "Me Token" platform but the whole content is promoting 2 platform which is "Me Token" and "EconoMe". Was this a combine project or "EconoMe was just a part of Me Token concept?? Im sorry to ask,, upon reading this thread, I just became a little confused..

Everything is OK! Read my last answer - we want ME Token will expand to additional platforms in different verticals where similar relationships between influencers, shoppers, and commerce platforms can be applied. The ME Token Company will incentivize other platforms by seeding initial ME Tokens and allowing new platforms the opportunity to tap into the existing ME Token user base.

So that's it.. Since Me Token is a fast growing eCommerce, we expect more on this project. I think it's the best time to be part of this great platform, do you have any bounty campaign?? Will be my honor to be part of it and help the team to promote it all over the globe using my social media account..
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

I see that the Token Sale will be held on August 23 - October 22, 2018. The tokens are distributed at the token sale   only 300,000,000 from 1,000,000,000.  Can't wait for the token sale date.  Smiley

Really? I will wait for the token sale date so I can invest.  It seems this project had a lot of potential to have a huge demand in the market in the furure because of its unique concept that investor' and users will surely loved.
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:38:56 AM

what's different of this project to others? most project now comes with having same platform such as you can use the token/coin as payment or can use to buy goods. what can we expect from Metoken project?

Most platforms are interesting to work with only large bloggers, and medium and small bloggers are left out. But we want to change this and give a chance to beginning bloggers and thereby increase the coverage of brands.
In addition, we want ME Token to expand to additional platforms in different verticals, where similar relationships between influencers, shoppers, and commerce platforms can be applied. The ME Token Company will incentivize other platforms by seeding initial ME Token user base. Our broader vision is to build the EconoME which will be the world's first comprehensive social commerce market that includes a variety of brands and influencers who have the social leverage to connect with millions of additional digital shoppers.

that's awesome... This is something new and will be helpful especially for newbies. the concept is such interesting,and it would be great if you will update us more with all the improvements behind the project. goodluck team metoken

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:36:54 AM

Really? I will wait for the token sale date so I can invest.  It seems this project had a lot of potential to have a huge demand in the market in the furure because of its unique concept that investor' and users will surely loved.

Yes, their project do have a potential to be one of the top in crypto trading industry in the near future because of the uniqueness of their platform. And by using Social Networking, many investors will have a knowledge on their project.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

Such a great platform where they connect and reward fashion influencers, consumers and brands. Users share the influencers post brands outfits on their platform and at same time Users and Influencers will both have a reward. I want to be a part this platform.
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

A great platform that will connect to many consumers as well as the influencers. What a brilliant idea of the developers to have a Social Network to use and advertise fashion items direct to the consumers without a hassle on payment and ordering fashion items.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

I believe this will attract a lot of investors and if this is seen by big names in the fashion industry they will surely love to be a part of this community since the concept is impressive. It will also influence small or not so known fashion stylist to make it big with the aid of Me token.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

I believe this will attract a lot of investors and if this is seen by big names in the fashion industry they will surely love to be a part of this community since the concept is impressive. It will also influence small or not so known fashion stylist to make it big with the aid of Me token.

I agree with you. Me Token is a very unique and impressive project that is highly related in our todays high-ends generation. In a simple term, ME token will serve as a reward for participating, contributing content, purchasing and doing other activities for every users will do in the fashion-industry-oriented e-platform Style.me.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

I agree with you. Me Token is a very unique and impressive project that is highly related in our todays high-ends generation. In a simple term, ME token will serve as a reward for participating, contributing content, purchasing and doing other activities for every users will do in the fashion-industry-oriented e-platform Style.me.
Yes it will, their project does have a potential to be one of the top in crypto trading industry. Not to say that they are already recognized by the people in the community as a whole. I'm sure the team and the devs. are doing their best to have finish the project and make it to their goal.
Me_Token

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

Yes it will, their project does have a potential to be one of the top in crypto trading industry. Not to say that they are already recognized by the people in the community as a whole. I'm sure the team and the devs. are doing their best to have finish the project and make it to their goal.
thanks for the support! we have a strong team that will not stop at any obstacles!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: