Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
chewey1986

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

Metoken's project’s website has gained even more functions and became more user-friendly — you will easily find information about the start of our token sale and our project, links to our social media.
the updated www.metoken.net features all the information an investor could need to make the decision of supporting our project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

Metoken's project’s website has gained even more functions and became more user-friendly — you will easily find information about the start of our token sale and our project, links to our social media.
thanks for evaluating the updated site. We are glad that you like its functionality and usability
Me_Token

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

it's been a month since I've heard about me token!..and since then, I have read so many positive reviews about their platforms!..may be because, this is so beneficial to everyone!.... I guess, based on what I have seen, Me Token can claim their success as early as now!..You're success, is also our success!..congratulations and more power Me Token!
thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you gives us strength to achieve the goal!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

As i've read the white paper, their platform is really great, one of a kind and promising.
I foud that the Token Sale will be held on August 23 - October 22, 2018.
The tokens are distributed at the token sale only 300,000,000 from 1,000,000,000.
Can't wait for the token sale date.  Lips sealed

wooow!...so near!......there are so many people, like me are waiting for this event!....there are so many people, like me are waiting for this event!....and one thing is for sure, it will become a huge success of Me Token!..congratulation guys!
we are glad that so many people who support our project and are waiting for MVP implementation
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. For example, Influencers are able to post brands’ outfits on the platform.
And that makes this project amazing.. There so many reason why this project deserve to be supported. Specially that Me Token was the fastest growing eCommerce in crypto community, that's why I'm positive that this project will get a huge success..
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

This is really helpful because there are so many suggestions for everyone..and we could purchased everything in their platforms by means of Me Token that soon to be launch!..so excited for Me Token!..

Its true.. By the way have you joined Me-Token bounty? I already joined their social media campaign to promote their platform. Lets support Me-Token and expirience what the benefits offers on all their users.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. For example, Influencers are able to post brands’ outfits on the platform.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

And that makes this project amazing.. There so many reason why this project deserve to be supported. Specially that Me Token was the fastest growing eCommerce in crypto community, that's why I'm positive that this project will get a huge success..
Thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you inspires us to achieve this goal!
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

What will happen if Amazon introduces a cryptocurrency tomorrow? I think we all know which business then will be the fastest growing ecommerce in the crypto community Wink

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

Style.me is an innovational platform that will become an economic and profitable channel for opinion leaders and brands that will also save time for highly demanding consumers in their search for goods. With this, Me Token will definitely reach the best result and satisfy the needs of its future users. I cant wait to try it already, hopefully with finger-crossed, before the end of this year.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

Style.me is an innovational platform that will become an economic and profitable channel for opinion leaders and brands that will also save time for highly demanding consumers in their search for goods. With this, Me Token will definitely reach the best result and satisfy the needs of its future users. I cant wait to try it already, hopefully with finger-crossed, before the end of this year.
cant wait too! The project really is interesting indeed. They have all the necessetisles and all of the factors they need to run.
gandara2017

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

so what are you waiting for guys?..let's join now this social commerce revolution of Me Token!....this is the one and only company that needs to know by the community!...this will surely a big hit in the market!..congratulations!...I know you can make it!
yes, will surely join to the team of Me token! in the nearest time, people in the community will going to help this team to spread this news to let others know about this social commerce revolution of me token. many people hoping for the success of them! good luck guys!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

and because me token team are doing a great job, they will surely become successful. they aim not only for their company's profit but they also give lots of benefits to their investors and users. and with that, we are really lukcy that they are now operating to help for the better future of every individual.
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

Me Tokens vision is to revolutionize the world of commerce by creating a global social commerce economy that meets the growing consumer demand for purchasing goods directly via social media channels....this is really fantastic right?..this is one of the benefits of advance technology!..make things convenient and effortless!..so happy for Me Token!
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

The ME Token is a token for consumers and influencers. While interacting within the digital economy, users leave behind footprints in the form of data which is highly valuable to brands and advertisers.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

Style.me aims to allow brands, advertisers, and influencers to address users with targeted advertising and content without compromising the aspirational utility of the Style.me platform.
stay with us and you will always be aware of all the news of the team!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

The ME Token is a token for consumers and influencers. While interacting within the digital economy, users leave behind footprints in the form of data which is highly valuable to brands and advertisers.
thanks for your attention to our project! we are glad to see you among the participants!
Lhor911

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

Style.me aims to allow brands, advertisers, and influencers to address users with targeted advertising and content without compromising the aspirational utility of the Style.me platform.
Indeed! we must support this project that aims both side in profitable ways in the industry of Social Commerce and this ME Token will give solution in the industry they build.
I'm expecting more to come!  
Cherryfie03

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

this platforms of Me Token, inspire people who wants to earn by means of their passion especially media influencers...this is really of great help for them to become successful in their career!..Imagine, doing things that you really really like, that's easy and enjoyable for them!..goodluck and more success to come guys!
I agree.. They inspire a lot of people in passion. They expand additional platform with similar relationship between shoppers, influencer and commerce platform. With the help of Me-Token they make things more effortless.

riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:08:33 AM

this platforms of Me Token, inspire people who wants to earn by means of their passion especially media influencers...this is really of great help for them to become successful in their career!..Imagine, doing things that you really really like, that's easy and enjoyable for them!..goodluck and more success to come guys!
I agree.. They inspire a lot of people in passion. They expand additional platform with similar relationship between shoppers, influencer and commerce platform. With the help of Me-Token they make things more effortless.

That's why I'm supporting this project. And I have a huge expectation and high beliefs that this project will be one of the most indemand and highly successful platform. Lets all see how will Me Token reach their goal and succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: