Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
chehintog_24

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

this platforms of Me Token, inspire people who wants to earn by means of their passion especially media influencers...this is really of great help for them to become successful in their career!..Imagine, doing things that you really really like, that's easy and enjoyable for them!..goodluck and more success to come guys!
I agree.. They inspire a lot of people in passion. They expand additional platform with similar relationship between shoppers, influencer and commerce platform. With the help of Me-Token they make things more effortless.

That's why I'm supporting this project. And I have a huge expectation and high beliefs that this project will be one of the most indemand and highly successful platform. Lets all see how will Me Token reach their goal and succeed.

Because of many best features of Me Token, many people, including myself, are now hooked by this amazing project. No wonder why it has fast growing supporters as days passes by. With positive feedbacks and indemand offers, success will ofcourse be the next outcome. Salute to all the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

The Me Token’s inaugural platform will be Style.me, a fashion-focused social commerce platform that has been developed and will be launched prior to the token sale event.
Style.me’s competitive advantage includes years of experience building a virtual fitting room technology for the fashion eCommerce space.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

they are now ready to move into their next developmental phase and integrate the use of the Ethereum blockchain along with the ERC-20 standardized token which will drive the Style.me social commerce market.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

they are now ready to move into their next developmental phase and integrate the use of the Ethereum blockchain along with the ERC-20 standardized token which will drive the Style.me social commerce market.

Good to hear about the new advancement that this platform is making. I'm sure that they can do more with more partners and promotions in the long run, with the current state of the market which is an advantage for the company. There's no wonder they can really outdo themselves.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

📌 The chicken and egg problem: No content - no users, no users - no content.

In terms of attracting consumers and brand influencers through high-quality content, Style.me faces the chicken and egg problem: users will not use the platform without high-quality content, but content creators will only supply this high-quality content when they are. How will we solve this problem?

We will motivate users of the platform and use various incentives to create high-quality content!

For example, Style.me uses substantial monetary incentives to generate a large user base of both content creators / influencers and content consumers rapidly. This is achieved by incentivizing the right actions with tokens - Everyone will sell their content and earn a cryptocurrency!

Style.me features a highly practical and efficient influencer that makes it possible to make the images shoppable. So we can motivate influential people to leave Instagram and begin dedicating themselves entirely to a new social commerce platform.

Style.me will build a platform around their key contributor's needs, starting with a chronological feed. In addition, small and mid-sized influencers are also growing in importance as the brands realize that it is a better strategy to build ongoing relationships with small and influential influencers. However, these small and midsized influencers are struggling to build themselves in today's social landscape.

So we want to make our platform more popular! And also Style.me will specifically focus on targeting this segment of influencers while also welcoming large influencers as platform participants.

http://www.metoken.net
Me_Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

The Me Token’s inaugural platform will be Style.me, a fashion-focused social commerce platform that has been developed and will be launched prior to the token sale event.
we are glad that so many people who support our project and are waiting for MVP implementation
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

Me token provided a  usefull idea making in the sense with all passionate people promote thier own brand, and other purpose trough social media development. me token lunch
 newly idea's wich helpful to the world of currency. wich is connected to the fashion style.me social commerce revolution.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

Good idea
Thanks!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:10:51 AM

Me token provided a  usefull idea making in the sense with all passionate people promote thier own brand, and other purpose trough social media development. me token lunch
 newly idea's wich helpful to the world of currency. wich is connected to the fashion style.me social commerce revolution.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
gandara2017

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Style.me aims to allow brands, advertisers, and influencers to address users with targeted advertising and content without compromising the aspirational utility of the Style.me platform.
Indeed! we must support this project that aims both side in profitable ways in the industry of Social Commerce and this ME Token will give solution in the industry they build.
I'm expecting more to come!  
lots of people will surely support the team of me token, and i'm one of their supporters. i hope that they will also recommend this amazing and promising project and become successful, have their expansion to other countries and more development of their platforms to the nearest future. more power to the team!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

we can purchase everything in their platform by the use of me token and that is one of the reason why i want to invest in here and really excited to have this! this is very helpful to the people in the community by meeting our needs and satisfaction that we are looking for in a company.
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

me token!..social commerce revolution that really needs support from all of us..especially media influencers..let us spread the good news of me token in any way!..in the end, we are the sole beneficiaries of this platforms!..let us trust me token!..they have better plans for us!..
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

me token?...this is one of the best platforms for commerce revolution!.. I have a positive vibes, that this platform will surely succeed in achieving its goal!.... simply amazing and reliable one!...seeing it's success very very soon!..good luck!
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

me token?...this is one of the best platforms for commerce revolution!.. I have a positive vibes, that this platform will surely succeed in achieving its goal!.... simply amazing and reliable one!...seeing it's success very very soon!..good luck!
Indeed.! I also reccomend it to all my friends by promoting their platform in social media. I'm so excited to launch their project in the market and I'm sure it will have a huge demand in the future.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

The Me Token is a high quality innovational development that have a solution that would combine social and commercial functions in an optimal fashion. The style.me as an end to end solution, can apply a patented technology to deform the clothing to fit the different body shapes. A cool, interesting and ideal project for every fashion lovers around the world.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

The Me Token is a high quality innovational development that have a solution that would combine social and commercial functions in an optimal fashion. The style.me as an end to end solution, can apply a patented technology to deform the clothing to fit the different body shapes. A cool, interesting and ideal project for every fashion lovers around the world.
Thank you! Our team is actively working and we are sure that we will achieve our goal! everyone's faith makes us stronger!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

Indeed.! I also reccomend it to all my friends by promoting their platform in social media. I'm so excited to launch their project in the market and I'm sure it will have a huge demand in the future.
thanks for your attention to our project! we are glad to see you among the participants!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

I really recommend to have a closer look into the project; read the white paper to get familiar with all the planned functionality, roadmap and so on. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon. Good luck to your team. I will support the project wholeheartedly.
stay with us! and you will see how our project will fly to the moon!
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. For example, Influencers are able to post brands’ outfits on the platform.

Yes, truly this project amazes me much! They are also using the best technology so far to backup their product which everyone will surely love.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! The platform connects fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. For example, Influencers are able to post brands’ outfits on the platform.

Yes, truly this project amazes me much! They are also using the best technology so far to backup their product which everyone will surely love.
it is indeed, every way in this platform is great. Having  lot of experience from the team is really a great addition for the platform. Lets support this one and get some investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: